• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter fraud - 2016

Started by GravitySucks, November 03, 2016, 02:30:32 PM

albrecht

Voter fraud? No such thing if Obama promises the government won't come after you if you are an illegal or non-citzen and wants to vote. Note that he doesn't even correct the person who prefaces her question about voting with the claim that illegals and DREAMERS "are citizens."
http://youtu.be/nfgEvgVC6Qs

Jackstar

QuoteI call them citizens, because they contribute to this country

Whole Lee Shit, she is going to be wetting her pants in two days.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 02:46:33 PM
Whole Lee Shit, she is going to be wetting her pants in two days.
The whole video makes it a bit less shocking. Obama doesn't say he wants illegals to votes and still sticks with the line that only "citizens" can vote in Federal elections, which is true. But he sort of misleads (he is a lawyer) because he tacitly accepted her definition of "citizen" to include DREAMERS and illegals.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 01:52:20 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/

sad story and sad example of American democracy or luck of it ,no wonder that even Putin made fun of it in one of the videos
I posted in the Donald Trump thread [watch at 2:10 for Putin's comments on that subject]
I don't understand why in the USA every state can set up different rules in federal elections, that is so absurd, it should be one rule
set by federal government.

"Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and US elections"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 01:11:01 PM
Orders from the Supreme Grand Master of all the Lodges, duh.

You slept through orientation again, didn't you? Slacker. You'll never make Entered Apprentice at this rate.
Finally, it all comes together.  "The apprentice" was not just a really crappy reality show- it was an audition for the highest order of Masons.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on November 06, 2016, 06:35:21 PM
not just a really crappy reality show- it was an audition

The owls are not what they seem.

TigerLily

Last year, North Carolina's county election boards, which are controlled by Republicans, moved the location of almost one-third of the state's early voting sites. ...

...In total, black voters will now have to travel almost 350,000 extra miles to get to their nearest early voting site, compared to 21,000 extra miles for white voters. That's even though white voters make up 71% of the state's electorate and blacks are just 22%. The average white voter will now have to travel just 26 feet further to vote early. For blacks, the equivalent figure is a quarter of a mile. -NBC News

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 12:53:16 PM
Last year, North Carolina's county election boards, which are controlled by Republicans, moved the location of almost one-third of the state's early voting sites. ...

...In total, black voters will now have to travel almost 350,000 extra miles to get to their nearest early voting site, compared to 21,000 extra miles for white voters. That's even though white voters make up 71% of the state's electorate and blacks are just 22%. The average white voter will now have to travel just 26 feet further to vote early. For blacks, the equivalent figure is a quarter of a mile. -NBC News

I won't argue the facts because I have no clue how the analysis was performed. I don't remember ever having to check a race box on my voter registration. Seems like they would have to rely on census data. Census data doesn't identify whether you are registered to vote or even eligible to vote.

I have to drive 5 miles to my polling location. I will drive around the block next time several times to make up for my white privilege. 

TigerLily

Come election day, some North Carolina voters will submit their ballots within unconstitutional districts â€" following a ruling early this month by a three-judge panel.

The judges, two district and one federal, found the state’s 2011 redistricting maps for the NC House and Senate to be “racial gerrymanders” and in violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

But given time constraints, the 28 challenged districts will stand for this year’s elections. - Daily Tarheel

TigerLily

Pro-Trump White Nationalists Plan Mass Voter-Suppression Effort | Vanity Fair
Vanity Fair › news › 2016/11 › donald-tr...
5 days ago - A legion of Donald Trump's most deplorable fans are readying a series of voter-intimidation and ... come out in droves on November 8 to suppress the minority vote and “monitor” the democratic process.

THIS JUST IN
Judge finds Trump campaign responsible for voter suppression in Ohio
November 4, 2016 - Associated Press

U.S. District Court Judge Paul S. Diamond  Pennsylvania

The original lawsuit cited a late October Bloomberg News story that offered a behind-the-scenes look at the Trump campaign and its late campaign strategies. The Bloomberg report quoted an official saying, “We have three major voter suppression operations under way.” The story detailed that they’re targeting “white liberals, young women and African Americans” specifically.

Dr. MD MD

Just more reasons the swamp needs to be drained.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 01:01:10 PM
I won't argue the facts because I have no clue how the analysis was performed. I don't remember ever having to check a race box on my voter registration. Seems like they would have to rely on census data. Census data doesn't identify whether you are registered to vote or even eligible to vote.

I have to drive 5 miles to my polling location. I will drive around the block next time several times to make up for my white privilege.

Three words: location, location, location. Driving doesn't count. Have to take the bus or subway or walk

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 01:25:35 PM
Just more reasons the swamp needs to be drained.  ;)

Then don't vote Republican

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 01:29:59 PM
Then don't vote Republican

I have to. The criminal candidate the Democratic party backed left me no choice. Now I see that it's not just her but the whole party that's gone mafia.  8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 01:27:27 PM
Three words: location, location, location. Driving doesn't count. Have to take the bus or subway or walk

Honey, this is Texas. We drive to the mailbox.

TigerLily

North Carolina's congressional districts - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › North_Carolina's_con...
NOTE: Several of these districts have had their boundaries changed in 2016 due to a Federal Court ruling on racial gerrymandering resulting in redistricting by the state legislature.

TigerLily

A woman in Iowa was arrested this week on suspicion of voting twice in the general election, court and police records show.

The Des Moines Register reported that Rote is a registered Republican who cast two ballots in the general election: an early-voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office and another at a county satellite voting location, according to police records.

Rote told Iowa Public Radio that she cast her first ballot for Trump but feared it would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

“The polls are rigged,” Rote told the radio station.

Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald told the Register that it was the first time in 12 years he could remember having to report possible voter fraud

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 01:32:43 PM
Honey, this is Texas. We drive to the mailbox.

lol. I grew up in L.A.  See, we're not so different

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 01:56:57 PM
lol. I grew up in L.A.  See, we're not so different

I filled up the tank in my truck yesterday. 1.81 9. How much is it in California these days?

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 01:32:28 PM
I have to. The criminal candidate the Democratic party backed left me no choice. Now I see that it's not just her but the whole party that's gone mafia.  8)

The criminal candidate... who isn't guilty of any crimes.

TigerLily

I understand that a lot of the concern of voter fraud came about because of the scary black men in Philadelphia in 2008.  Please watch this video for the facts. Only 4 minutes long

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politicsvideo/was-2008-black-panther-incident-voter-intimidation/vp-AAjWvqT

The takeaway is it was a polling station in an overwhelmingly Black ward, that was overwhelmingly Democratic and voted overwhelmingly for Obama

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 07, 2016, 02:21:08 PM
I filled up the tank in my truck yesterday. 1.81 9. How much is it in California these days?

Don't know. Haven't filled up in about a month. Prius. Are you surprised? Last time I think it was around $3.19

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 01:32:28 PM

Yeah, right

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 02:26:41 PM
The criminal candidate... who isn't guilty of any crimes.

Not guilty isn't the same thing as innocent. I admit it was quite a cover up. Comey was there to help the Clinton's out with Whitewater too. He's such a helpful guy...to the Clintons.  :D

analog kid

Quote from: TigerLily on November 07, 2016, 02:29:56 PM
I understand that a lot of the concern of voter fraud came about because of the scary black men in Philadelphia in 2008.  Please watch this video for the facts. Only 4 minutes long

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politicsvideo/was-2008-black-panther-incident-voter-intimidation/vp-AAjWvqT

The takeaway is it was a polling station in an overwhelmingly Black ward, that was overwhelmingly Democratic and voted overwhelmingly for Obama

In 2004, a GOP memo about voter caging in black neighborhoods was leaked, and in Rovian style, Rove picked ACORN as a means of misdirection. He tried to get the DOJ to go after them, accusing them of what he was caught doing. Fox News demonized them for years after that. Nothing more of a scourge to the right than "minority voter outreach."

Out of a billion votes cast, 32 votes were found to be fraudulent, and most of those were felons voting when they weren't supposed to.

Voter suppression, OTOH, swings each election by the tens of thousands.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2016, 02:40:29 PM
Not guilty isn't the same thing as innocent. I admit it was quite a cover up. Comey was there to help the Clinton's out with Whitewater too. He's such a helpful guy...to the Clintons.  :D

Presumed innocence is the foundation of our legal system. Unless it's Hillary. Then she's guilty of literally every crime in the world.

QuoteComey was there to help the Clinton's out with Whitewater too.

And Ken Starr was in on the conspiracy too, not to mention half the GOP. Hell, there's more people in the US who are in on various Clinton conspiracies than who aren't. There's about ten of you guys left who aren't involved.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 07, 2016, 02:56:47 PM
In 2004, a GOP memo about voter caging in black neighborhoods was leaked, and in Rovian style, Rove picked ACORN as a means of misdirection. He tried to get the DOJ to go after them, accusing them of what he was caught doing. Fox News demonized them for years after that. Nothing more of a scourge to the right than "minority voter outreach."

Out of a billion votes cast, 32 votes were found to be fraudulent, and most of those were felons voting when they weren't supposed to.

Voter suppression, OTOH, swings each election by the tens of thousands.

The analysis was only performed on votes cast in person. Dead people can't show up to vote. It didn't verify citizenship. It only looked at active legal investigations. It ignored absentee votes. 

Voter fraud is seldom investigated. Nothing stops an illegal alien from lying on the voters registration and then showing up to vote. Almost 7% of illegal aliens surveyed in California admitted to voting in a federal election. If that many admitted it, the true numbers are probably much higher.

An open mind will do a search and find all kinds of voter fraud. Including the 83 ballots that showed up to an elderly person's address in California.
http://blurbrain.com/california-man-finds-83-absentee-ballots-mailbox/

Both parties contract to shameless companies and non-profits to get people to register to vote. The pressure out on the people that they employ to register as many people as possible creates numerous problems for the system. Both parties are guilty. Fraudulent registrations don't necessarily mean fraudulent votes are cast. But it does make the identification of actual viter fraud more difficult.

I personally know of one case of voter fraud in Florida in 2000 that is not documented in that study. Long story short, I have a relative that refuses to register to vote. Never has. Yet that person voted in the democratic primary and the general election. Except they didn't. Somebody registered in their name and voted at least twice. Considering the vote was cast first in a democrat primary, it is safe to assume that person voted for Gore.

Absentee and mail in voting is ripe for fraud. Even if fraud is not rampant, why should we make it easier.

I, myself, witnessed an irregularity last week. The first post in this thread. There is no reason have a viting process with integrity should be so hard.

All registrations should either require proof of citizenship at the time if registration or verification against the social security database. When you start a job you have to provide proof of your citizenship status when you fill out an I-9. Why should voting registration be any different.

All voting should be in person, with a voter id (given out free to keep it from being called a poll tax) and absentee voting only allowed as an exception or in the case of military stationed out of state. That is how it used to be in nearly every state.

Trouble is that once a party is in power, they try to use that power to make sure that they have the beat chance to stay in power. Both parties are guilty. The establishment sucks. They protect their interests, not ours.