• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RELIGION Thread

Started by theONE, October 25, 2016, 03:51:49 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 03:51:50 AM
There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.

You already have about half a dozen times--I simply resurrect you, Flashy anyone necessary (including you, of courses) and then put you right back in your loop.
Then, I Flashy myself: I don't have need-to-know clearance for that kind of thing.

Now, meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4fEMGmk9w

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 12, 2020, 03:51:50 AM
I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.

How satisfied are you, that "twenty-two pages" is now trending on Twitter? Oh, btw, hi @Jack. You stole my name. Prepare to feel mild, unquenchable fear.

There, that's done now. Everybody take five! I have a podcast to recommend to you all!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 11, 2020, 10:03:54 AM
The only true humanists are those who abhor humanity enough to seek the truth and work for the betterment of our species despite the lack of appreciation, the abundance of ridicule, and the ever-present threat of reprisal.

🎶 DOO-DAH, DOO-DAH 🎵

AZZERAE

"This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the people to him and said to them, "Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person." Then the disciples came and said to him, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?" He answered, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit." But Peter said to him, "Explain the parable to us." And he said, "Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone."

- Matthew 15:8-20

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:00:22 PM
"This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men. And he called the people to him and said to them, "Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person." Then the disciples came and said to him, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?" He answered, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit." But Peter said to him, "Explain the parable to us." And he said, "Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone."

Same verses from the "Catholic Pastoral Edition":

Quote from: Matthew 15:8-20, CatharLicks Pastoral vers. Gawd will sort his own...In this case, according to you, this person is free from his duty to his father and mother.  And so, you have nullified the command of God for the sake of your traditions.

This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.  The worship they offer me is worthless, for they only teach man-made rules

Jesus then had the people come near him and said to them,  "Listen and understand:  what enters into the mouth does not make a person unclean, but what comes out of his mouth may{sic} defile him.

After a while the disciples gathered around Jesus and said,  "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended by what you said?"  Jesus answered,  "Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted shall be uprooted.  Pay no attention to them!  They are blind leading the blind.  When a blind man leads another, the two will fall into a pit."

Peter said to him,  "Explain this sentence to us."

Do you suggest Pogrom for apostasy, Azz?

-p

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on August 23, 2020, 05:18:12 PM
Do you suggest Pogrom for apostasy, Azz?

I don't see how anyone with even a rudimentary sense of justice wouldn't want the human race wiped off the canvas of Life with the single stroke of a cosmic sponge.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 24, 2020, 12:09:42 AM
I don't see how anyone with even a rudimentary sense of justice wouldn't want the human race wiped off the canvas of Life with the single stroke of a cosmic sponge.

Well, for starters: death's too good for my ex.

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 24, 2020, 12:09:42 AM

An other quote:

Quote from: Mat15:8-15"... This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me;  in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men"

And he called the people to him and said to them,  "Hear and understand:  not what goes into the mouth of a man, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man."  Then the disciples came and said to him, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"  He answered, "Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up.  Let them alone;  they are blind guides.  And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit."  But Peter said to him, "Explain the parable to us."

PreviouslyLoLyew:

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 23, 2020, 01:00:22 PM

Anothre common or catholic version:

Quote...In this case, according to you, this person is free from his duty to his father and mother.  And so, you have nullified the command of God for the sake of your traditions.

This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.  The worship they offer me is worthless, for they only teach man-made rules

Jesus then had the people come near him and said to them,  "Listen and understand:  what enters into the mouth does not make a person unclean, but what comes out of his mouth may{sic} defile him.

After a while the disciples gathered around Jesus and said,  "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended by what you said?"  Jesus answered,  "Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted shall be uprooted.  Pay no attention to them!  They are blind leading the blind.  When a blind man leads another, the two will fall into a pit."

Peter said to him,  "Explain this sentence to us."

What difference, at this point, does Matthew Chapter 15 verses 8-15 make?

Eye Donkey!

-p

pate

Figs oander Plums, waif divf?

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI IS DAVID RUBINI on August 23, 2020, 09:10:26 AM
look who entry #666 was

« Reply #666 »
Posted by: Jackstar
« on: Sunday at 18:42:18 »

Quote from: pate on August 24, 2020, 12:57:17 AM

I wuv you, Pate.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 24, 2020, 01:37:24 AM
« Reply #666 »
Posted by: Jackstar
« on: Sunday at 18:42:18 »

Your daddy is the daddy of lies.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 02:11:07 AM
Your daddy is the daddy of lies.

When the boy is still a worm its hard to learn the number 7.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 12:29:46 AM
Well, for starters: death's too good for my ex.

Which one?  The tit biter or the latest one to dump your ass?. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 24, 2020, 08:30:59 PM
the one who just dumped your ass.

I haven't been dumped since before Obama. Who are you talking about here? It's like someone bought the hype again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 08:59:21 PM
I haven't been dumped since before Obama. Who are you talking about here? It's like someone bought the hype again.

Trust him. He was a psychology expert for the Navy who got the job by sleeping with his teacher...but he’s fully qualified to diagnose Bellgab posts. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 09:02:14 PM
You're pretty uppity for a n***** doctor.

Are you trying to get me to tell you to go suck a dick? Cuz I can go that way, you know.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2020, 09:03:23 PM
go suck a dick? Cuz I can go that way, you know.

I actually let my subscription to Dicksuckers Quarterly lapse quite some time ago, so, no, I'm not up on the current lingo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 09:07:04 PM
I actually let my subscription to Dicksuckers Quarterly lapse quite some time ago, so, no, I'm not up on the current lingo.

I like the way you talk.

eviUru

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2020, 09:09:35 PM

I like the way you talk.

Pervert, stop posting selfies with your lovers/victims.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 10:09:27 PM
Pervert, stop posting selfies with your lovers/victims.

Make me. :P

AZZERAE

"'If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also. If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin, but now they have seen and hated both me and my Father. But the word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: 'They hated me without a cause.'

'But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.'"

- John 15:18-27 (ESV)

AZZERAE

I espouse a creed of patricidal cataclysm. I oppose materialism and the shallow pursuit of wealth in favour of a simple, unencumbered life, seeking only uncomplicated pleasures.

AZZERAE

"In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. The Only Owner of the Day of Recompense. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help. Guide us to the Straight Way. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray."

- Surah Al-Fatihah