My name is Kevin and I am a hybrid

Started by GravitySucks, October 22, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 22, 2016, 09:50:40 PM
I DO NEED MY OWN THREAD!

WE COULD CALL IT THE THREAD OF 'BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!'

I AM BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER!

pate

I think this thread's name is supposed to be "BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER" if I am reading things correctly?

I apparently have lost my Turbo-Mode ability to change the subject line in Reply-mode.

The moderators seem to be tightening the draconian iron grip around hear.  Hopefully they will continue to wear the velveteen gloves (latex-free hopefully, I have allergies)...

This may require a bit of inebriated diplomacy to get the message through, I am not at this time equipped to tackle the task.

Ant par hats mite sobriquet skulls oar knot cup two tut ask...

Nautical Shore

JesusJuice

Quote from: pate on October 23, 2016, 01:30:44 AM
I think this thread's name is supposed to be "BLACK WIDOW MAN SPIDER" if I am reading things correctly?

I apparently have lost my Turbo-Mode ability to change the subject line in Reply-mode.

The moderators seem to be tightening the draconian iron grip around hear.  Hopefully they will continue to wear the velveteen gloves (latex-free hopefully, I have allergies)...

This may require a bit of inebriated diplomacy to get the message through, I am not at this time equipped to tackle the task.

Nautical Shore

Pate is correct. That is how KevinIsAHybrid is actually referring to himself.

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 23, 2016, 03:09:25 AM

He may not be Black Widow Spider Man forever though.  He is a hybrid after all.  ;)

ShayP

Thanks for starting this thread GS.  8)   Now Kevin...the platform is set and the floor is yours!  :D

GravitySucks

Hey Kevin,

What is the inspiration for your characters?  Do they come to you in a dream state or are you influenced by graphic novels?

ItsOver

Quote from: cweb on October 23, 2016, 10:16:34 AM
Don't forget his 45-page LinkedIn profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-galasinao-97b2aab2?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic
"Shaman, Zebraman, Filipino Writer of Creative Fiction, Anti Fascist Rebel, Leader of the Star Trek Party, the ScArtist..."

All hail, Leader of the Star Trek Party.  Praise MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2016, 10:03:04 AM
Hey Kevin,

What is the inspiration for your characters?  Do they come to you in a dream bad acid trip state or are you influenced by graphic novels?

FIFY

F*ck DC comics and f*ck Marvel comics!

... f*ck Lemperor Emperor Jeff Lemire of his comic book empire. I don't care if he makes DC comics. He is a slave to the Illuminati. He smells Illuminati penius.

I think he's a reptilian.

Also, he told me he had a lot of traveling to do. It sounds like he's polluting the environment. He made a comic book series called Sweetooth. It is about animal human hybrids in a post apocalyptic world. By the end of the series, environment destroying vehicles are no longer used. That is good. But he himself contributes to pollution vehicles.

Re: Kevin's Schedule   

JL

Jeff Lemire 

 Reply |  

Tue 2015-02-03, 7:12 PM

You

Kevin

I did receive your email. Sorry I haven't had time to respond. I truly appreciate your obvious enthusiasm, but to be totally honest with you, I just don't have the time right now to accommodate you. I have a number of deadlines I'm working towards and I'm also traveling a lot in the coming months.

I'm really sorry I couldn't help you out. But, the best of luck with everything!

What a villain!

Those comic book series are actually ruled by the Illuminati!

It is all about protecting a corporate society ruled by the aswangs/Alpha Draconians.

I think these superheroes actually symbolize reptilian shapeshiting.

Look at Spiderman.

He doesn't actually look like a spider. HE LOOKS LIKE AN AGAMA LIZARD!

Batman is also Illuminati. The Dark Knight Rises moves was against Occupy Wall Street. F*ck Christopher Nolan.

kinninigan says that the Skeksis-like Alpha Draconians rule the world. I say they could be aswangs so they would be bat-like.

Now you know how truthful I am.

You will no longer want to watch Marvel and DC. The truth is I am a real superhero. I am, kEvolution. One of my forms is Black Widow Man Spider.

I would defeat every Marvel and DC hero and villains. They are all villains.

JesusJuice

What about Superman? Would you be able to defeat Superman? I don't think that you could. 

I'M SO SICK OF SOCIETY!

THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS RULE SOCIETY!

THEY TURN HUMANS INTO FARM ANIMALS. SHEEPLE!

I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND I'M A MISANTHROPE! I AM LIKE A WILD ANIMAL!BUT IT FEELS LIKE I'M LIVING IN A ZOO! I NEED TO BE RELEASED INTO THE WILD! I LOVE ANIMALS SO I NEED TO BE NEAR THEM!

I'm attracted to human women but... women only want bad boys and money.

THE ANIMALS ARE ENDANGERED! THEY NEED ME!

That's why I have been doing G1 tests. As soon as I am able to drive, I will drive to the human free wild.

http://www.g1.ca/g1-practice-test/

37 Correct Answers 3 Wrong Answers 93%your score

When you pass a test, you want to tell the world. Or maybe that’s just me. Point is, you passed! Tell the world or don’t. I’m not tellin’ you how to live your life.

Displaying items by tag: Release

Displaying items by tag: Wild

DAKTARI Bush School and Wildlife Orphanage-1000 × 666-Search by image
mongoose release into the wild ...

My avatar is actually one of my forms, Mongoose Man. I am based on a Palawan shorted tailed mongoose. That mongoose species lives in the Philippines. I look like one because I am Filipino Canadian. I need to be free like one in the human free wild.

Quote from: pate on October 23, 2016, 01:30:44 AM

Nautical Shore

It doesn't really matter what the name of the thread. I am different hybrids.

When I said thread of Black Widow Man Spider, I was actually thinking of a spider thread.

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 23, 2016, 03:09:25 AM

I don't care about the title. I am many hybrids.

GravitySucks

Kevin, how do you feel about marmosets?

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2016, 08:28:03 AM
He may not be Black Widow Spider Man forever though.  He is a hybrid after all.  ;)

I switch back to different hybrids. It depends on what Alpha Draconian I'm facing.

I CAN BECOME THE RAPPER WHO'S AS GREAT AS TUPAC AND BIGGIE, ZEBRapper

I CAN USE MY RAD MUSIC SKILLS TO DEFEAT THE EVIL MUSIC ARTISTS, MADONNA AND DRAKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-YQNuJ50xU

Madonna Seeds Drake With Reptilian Implant At Coachella In Satanic Ritual 

The Unbelievable Podcast   

The Unbelievable Podcast
Subscribe1,752

Add to
More

792    209     .

Published on Apr 13, 2015

Over the weekend Madonna 'kissed' rap superstar Drake on stage at Coachella seemingly against his will. This 'kiss of death' is the beginning of the end for Drake as he was likely implanted with a Reptilian implant that will drive him insane unless he bends his will to the Illuminati.

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2016, 08:30:13 AM
Thanks for starting this thread GS.  8)   Now Kevin...the platform is set and the floor is yours!  :D

MY MESSAGES WILL BE PUT ON THIS THREAD! ART BELL MAY BE GONE! BUT I AM HERE!

JesusJuice

I request a bigger version of this image:

theONE

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 23, 2016, 04:42:10 PM
I'M SO SICK OF SOCIETY!

I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND I'M A MISANTHROPE! I AM LIKE A WILD ANIMAL!BUT IT FEELS LIKE I'M LIVING IN A ZOO! I NEED TO BE RELEASED INTO THE WILD! I LOVE ANIMALS SO I NEED TO BE NEAR THEM!

Kevin, did you considered exploring teachings of Jesus Christ and asking Jesus Christ to help you with your SOCIAL ANXIETY.
{when I said teachings of Jesus Christ I don't mean following any particular Christian church, just His teachings}

It helped me in the past enormously...

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2016, 10:03:04 AM
Hey Kevin,

What is the inspiration for your characters?  Do they come to you in a dream state or are you influenced by graphic novels?

I'M CREATIVE LIKE THE WRITER, PHILIP K DICK!

Read my thread I put as Zebraman in Above Top Secret.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1131274/pg1

Hello, I'm KevinisZebraman, I'm having paranormal experiences ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1131274/pg1

Aug 5, 2016 - 17 posts - ‎9 authors
A series of very interesting letters by well-known writer Philip K. Dick is a case in point. He once gave a detailed non-fiction account similar to ...

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 23, 2016, 04:52:54 PM

GRRR! ROGER ELLIOT MAKES ME SICK! INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST HIRED A PROSTITUTE LIKE CHESTER BROWN! CHESTER BROWN MAKES COMIC BOOKS INCLUDING ONE WHERE HE SLEEPS WITH PROSTITUTES!

... HOLY SH*T! CHESTER BROWN IS A REPTILIAN!

Rix Gins

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 23, 2016, 05:04:22 PM
MY MESSAGES WILL BE PUT ON THIS THREAD! ART BELL MAY BE GONE! BUT I AM HERE!

You talk like rooster, who thinks sun come up just to hear him crow.

pate

Kevin I believe your coming was prophesied about, are you familiar with this television series from the 1980s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGfu1drNRhY

I think it is quite clear that you are the super-hero the world has been anticipating for some time while, you cross multi-cultural and lingual barriers as if they are made of Kleenex!

Rock on man!  Get that Driver's License/Permit & introduce yourself to the world.

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 23, 2016, 05:50:49 PM
You talk like rooster, who thinks sun come up just to hear him crow.

I'm actually part rooster.

I'M COCKTOPUS MAN/COCKOTOPUS WRITER!

Here is me as Cephalopod Man.

A tentacle is my middle finger.

I use my middle tentacle finger to give villains the tentacle finger.

I am a writer.

I squirt ink out of my tentacle finger...

and write with one of my chicken feathers.

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 23, 2016, 04:18:19 PM
What about Superman? Would you be able to defeat Superman? I don't think that you could.

I WOULD F*CKING DESTROY SUPERMAN! ESPECIALLY WHEN I TRANSFORM INTO TARSIER MAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCSSYsRO7CM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpqEgXRI-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4cZK7n2df4&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13oudn5dv3vd1jqc04chjtirzrcx1pgfhs

Superman symbolizes Reptilian shapeshifting. His suit in that Batman Vs Superman is the skin of a ring necked snake!

I WOULD EAT SUPERMAN!

Yorkshire pud

This thread shows you can't have too much certifiably insane on bellgab.