• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ongoing Climate and Weather Debate including General Weather News

Started by 21st Century Man, October 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

WildCard

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 13, 2019, 09:42:58 AM
Wait! I think that guy in the middle might be sane.

mcmurphy or chief?
that's one of my top-10 but if you don't read the book, you're missing out. it's all seen thru the eyes of chief who imagines the institution as this gigantic gigeresque, soul-eating machine.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2019, 05:03:42 PM
Williamson/Norry , and fellow thinkers, successfully steered the hurricane away from Florida! But the DNC won't allow her in the new debates, even the 'warming' and environmental debate?  >:(

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marianne-williamson-mind-deletes-tweet-creative-power-of-the-mind-could-turn-hurricane-dorian-away-from-land-twitter/

I guess the folks in Nassau and the Bahamas didn't get the word. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 05, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

I guess the folks in Nassau and the Bahamas didn't get the word.
They can't vote (legally at least) in US elections so the Democrat Guru didn't steer the storm around them. Lots of Trump voters and gun owners in the Carolinas so presumably she is allowing the storm there. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WildCard on September 05, 2019, 02:10:22 PM
mcmurphy or chief?
that's one of my top-10 but if you don't read the book, you're missing out. it's all seen thru the eyes of chief who imagines the institution as this gigantic gigeresque, soul-eating machine.

I guess it applies to both but I was referring to McMurphy, who was lobotomized simply for his joie de vivre.

albrecht

Everyone knows that there is good fishing near abandoned oil platforms, scuttled ships, reefs, and in fresh water even old tires, old trees, etc. Hell they even call scuttled ships and so on 'artificial reefs.' Why would "offshore windfarms" be a surprisingly fertile area be a shock or question of study? And why not allow fishing near them?

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608930/first-evidence-that-offshore-wind-farms-are-changing-the-oceans/ 

Kidnostad3

Nolte: Climate ‘Experts’ Are 0-41 with Their Doomsday Predictions

CLIM

"BLANK

DONUT HOLE

NIL.

NOTHING.

VOID.

ZILCH.

LIST OF DOOMSDAY PREDICTIONS THE CLIMATE ALARMIST GOT WRONG

Here is the source for numbers 1-27. As you will see, the individual sources are not crackpots, but scientific studies and media reports on “expert” predictions. The sources for numbers 28-41 are linked individually.

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
1974: Another Ice Age?
1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!
Sorry, Experts… Sorry, Scientific Consensus… Only a fool comes running for the 42nd cry of wolf.

Don’t litter, be kind to animals, recycling’s for suckers (it’s all going to end up in the ground eventually), so stop feeling guilty… Go out there and embrace all the bounty that comes with being a 21st century American â€" you know, like Obama, who says he believes in Global Warming with his mouth but proves he doesn’t with the $15 million he just spent on oceanfront that we’re told is doomed to flooding."

albrecht

Oof. Gameplans and strategies don't seem to change.    Having posted this- isn't Sweden one of those countries who 'crack down' on home schoolers,' I guess if only Christian, and also think white girls and women should accept rape by "migrants?"  How does this girl get to skip school and escape "migrant" culture? 

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 23, 2019, 06:57:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0
I like it but don't like his potty-mouth.  ;)   And also I would point out that many of these banks//investors have failed (or get bailed out) in the past and also the underwriters and reinsurance markets have something to say on the issues, and who knows what kind of financial shenanigans and what-not might be happening?  It is not like real estate schemes 'swamp land in Florida' or time share "opportunities" wasn't a thing, or the various other mortgage, investment, ponzie, and etc scams that banks, investors, and insurance (& reinsurance and underwriters) also might not profit from?

I wouldn't use the 'banking' argument to dissuade people against this scam. The Lefties ALREADY hate bankers and capitalism. I would PLAY UP the profiteer motive behind the "global warming" scam and, somehow, maybe via taxes or drowning in high sea-levels, claim the scam hurts the LGHTBITQ community and people "of color." And baby animals. 

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2019, 07:21:26 PM
I like it but don't like his potty-mouth.  ;)   And also I would point out that many of these banks//investors have failed (or get bailed out) in the past and also the underwriters and reinsurance markets have something to say on the issues, and who knows what kind of financial shenanigans and what-not might be happening?  It is not like real estate schemes 'swamp land in Florida' or time share "opportunities" wasn't a thing, or the various other mortgage, investment, ponzie, and etc scams that banks, investors, and insurance (& reinsurance and underwriters) also might not profit from?

I wouldn't use the 'banking' argument to dissuade people against this scam. The Lefties ALREADY hate bankers and capitalism. I would PLAY UP the profiteer motive behind the "global warming" scam and, somehow, maybe via taxes or drowning in high sea-levels, claim the scam hurts the LGHTBITQ community and people "of color." And baby animals.

I think Dan prefaces his argument with scale to address the kind of criticism you have. I like it, also hammers in just how unconcerned the coastal elites are about living/operating on the coasts. Most lefties are done, you're not going to appeal to them so long as the attention farms capture their every glance at a screen.  Good thing a ton of them are childless fur baby having retards that natural selection will remedy. That hysterical woman is probably weaving a tale of how she bravely stood against Dan's toxic masculinity and white supremacy as we speak. Fuck em.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
Oof. Gameplans and strategies don't seem to change.    Having posted this- isn't Sweden one of those countries who 'crack down' on home schoolers,' I guess if only Christian, and also think white girls and women should accept rape by "migrants?"  How does this girl get to skip school and escape "migrant" culture? 

http://youtu.be/VFkQSGyeCWg

“You have stolen my dreams and my childhood,” the Swedish schoolgirl said during a speech at the UN climate summit on Monday.

“We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of economic growth. How dare you!”

“She seems like a very happy young girl looking forward to a bright and wonderful future. So nice to see!” Mr Trump said while retweeting a clip of the teenager’s speech.

Ha!  Thank you, Mr. President!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-greta-thunberg-un-summit-speech-climate-change-protest-twitter-a9117681.html

ItsOver

I hope we do all this Commie Cuck Climate Crap and then get hit with an ELE meteor.

Kidnostad3

CHILD ABUSE

Leave it to the globalist/post modern marxist-leninists to exploit a depressed child with asperger syndrome.

https://youtu.be/DticpNH3a2Q

pyewacket

This is looking more and more like a cult.

The Catholics seem eager to join in and not just the pope this time around.

Catholic Missionaries Compare Greta Thunberg to Virgin Mary

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/09/24/catholic-missionaries-compare-greta-thunberg-to-virgin-mary/

For those who don't like Breitbart- who cares- run off to your CNN safe space.

I think Daisy sums it up pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yagUglfN4

ItsOver

These nutcase leftists might have a little more luck pushing their insanity if they'd lighten-up a little.  They certainly take themselves seriously. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2019, 02:35:47 AM
You think she actually knows who JFK was? ???

As fun as it would be to speculate on that point, I would simply rather pose the question.

Look, look, read, read: I've been asking that query from hundreds of people over dozens of years. It never fails to educate.