• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Poll: Who won the third and final presidential debate?

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 19, 2016, 11:28:48 PM

Who won the third and final presidential debate?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton

onan

Quote from: mv on October 19, 2016, 11:28:48 PM
Thanks!

Wallace, no snark, really. I was afraid he would be biased, and he was the most unbiased of all the moderators.

WOTR

There is an easy answer to this question providing that
A. You have already decided who you are voting for and just watched the debate to confirm your decision.
OR
B. You did not watch the debate.

Value Of Pi

I don't think it's up to us, is it? Trump was pretty clear that he gets to decide who wins and who loses, not anyone else.

Quote from: mv on October 19, 2016, 11:28:48 PM
Thanks!
LOL MV...       Cory In Da House !
LMFAO ! ! !

All Hail "SAGE" MV
(Praise MV)

:)   ;D

theONE

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
I don't agree with that.
As I said -tonight by chance or by design [more by chance] -Trump reached into the ..subliminal mind of America- and yes that was
not all fireworks but it might have deep penetrating effect over the days...

Not always doing BIG explosion is the most effective tactic to kill -sometimes pricking with a small needle loaded with poison is the best method ;)

Trust me,..I know something about those methods ;) 8)

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 08:32:24 PM
I really hope that Trump's people are reading BellGab and taking notes from this thread ----

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 08:43:18 PM
I would never accept free blow job from Hillry or from her daughter. Period. I have principles

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 20, 2016, 03:32:03 AM
I don't think it's up to us, is it? Trump was pretty clear that he gets to decide who wins and who loses, not anyone else.

I watched the BBC scrolling text. For a BBC reporter to say that Trump has at best, a very loose understanding of foreign affairs is quite damning.

But for Trump to basically say he's leaving options open when the election result comes through (on the 29th?) because he's convinced the result will be rigged against him, essentially means as far as he's concerned, if he loses its because the whole basis on which the USA was built,  counts for zero; because he lost!

Anyone still believe he wouldn't be a despotic tyrant if he was POTUS? Seriously?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 07:41:47 AM
I watched the BBC scrolling text. For a BBC reporter to say that Trump has at best, a very loose understanding of foreign affairs is quite damning.

But for Trump to basically say he's leaving options open when the election result comes through (on the 29th?) because he's convinced the result will be rigged against him, essentially means as far as he's concerned, if he loses its because the whole basis on which the USA was built,  counts for zero; because he lost!

Anyone still believe he wouldn't be a despotic tyrant if he was POTUS? Seriously?

The biggest insult in Trump's armoury, his 'go to', is to call someone a loser. He probably realises that he is unlikely to win and needs some excuse because his ego can't cope with losing. The only reason he lost was because it was a rigged game. This debate seemed less weird than the other ones but I think it showed up how little Trump really has in terms of ideas. Hillary might not be all that appealing but at least she talks in substantive terms, rather than DT basing everything on cutting taxes to the bone and then hoping that everything will be lovely. He's also like a petulant little girl, he can't take any sort of criticism but snaps back with the sort of lame stuff that would shame a 5-year-old.

Dr. MD MD

I would honestly be much more concerned about tyranny if a candidate rose to power through criminal manipulation and fraud and an almost total collusion with mass media.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2016, 11:06:36 AM
I would honestly be much more concerned about tyranny if a candidate rose to power through criminal manipulation and fraud and an almost total collusion with mass media.  ;)

The way that Putin operates? Yeah. I agree.

Trumpy arse has used the media to his needs, he uses twatter as his mouthpiece (not to mention the bots his gang employ on same). But now he knows he's burned is bridges he (and you) need a scapegoat to excuse the failure of his god given right to be POTUS. He's petulant. A toddler throwing a tantrum, laying on the foor and hammering its hands and feet is more mature than Trump. You really want a toddler aged 70 with arrested development who thinks it reasonable to assault women and brags about it;. Not to mention that he'd fuck his own daughter if he thought he'd be able to keep it quiet, is suitable for POTUS? If you do, you're as deluded as he is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 20, 2016, 03:37:00 AM
LOL MV...       Cory In Da House !
LMFAO ! ! !

All Hail "SAGE" MV
(Praise MV)

:)   ;D

heh heh, alriiiiiiight.

theONE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 20, 2016, 10:55:17 AM
The biggest insult in Trump's armoury, his 'go to', is to call someone a loser. He probably realises that he is unlikely to win and needs some excuse because his ego can't cope with losing. The only reason he lost was because it was a rigged game. This debate seemed less weird than the other ones but I think it showed up how little Trump really has in terms of ideas. Hillary might not be all that appealing but at least she talks in substantive terms, rather than DT basing everything on cutting taxes to the bone and then hoping that everything will be lovely. He's also like a petulant little girl, he can't take any sort of criticism but snaps back with the sort of lame stuff that would shame a 5-year-old.

Talking about loser /as a country/ -at least Trump would not allow America to become over taken by Sharia Law like your country UK become
the laughing stock of the whole World,..EMPIRE now reduced to a joke -only because you had a weak impotent leader.

Think about it...

Value Of Pi

I expect him to devalue the election results, thereby taking the sting out of losing. (Losing is not really losing if the game is rigged.) He'll claim that he actually won a more important victory by starting a movement which, at some undefined point in time, will succeed in making American great again.

If he goes off to form Trump TV, I don't care as long as I don't have to hear too much about it or pay for it. As for his business holdings, I think they will continue to take a big hit -- and this time, banks will not give him such a sweet deal. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 12:57:44 PM
Talking about loser /as a country/ -at least Trump would not allow America to become over taken by Sharia Law like your country UK become

Yeah? That will explain how Theresa May (a woman) is the PM. Because sharia law specifically allows women to achieve high office...

the laughing stock of the whole World,..EMPIRE now reduced to a joke -only because you had a weak impotent leader.

Think about it...

You have PRESIDENTAL debates that are nothing more than playground scraps, people who still believe Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11, that unicorns exist, that angels are real, have Donald Trump tell the nodding dogs that he'll deport two million foreign criminals in the first day, that he'll eiminate crime completely, and you say the UK is the laughing stock of the world? Interesting.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 21, 2016, 10:22:54 AM
Yeah? That will explain how Theresa May (a woman) is the PM. Because sharia law specifically allows women to achieve high office...

You have PRESIDENTAL debates that are nothing more than playground scraps, people who still believe Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11, that unicorns exist, that angels are real, have Donald Trump tell the nodding dogs that he'll deport two million foreign criminals in the first day, that he'll eiminate crime completely, and you say the UK is the laughing stock of the world? Interesting.

1. They are working their Sharia Law poisoning tactics up the chain, first London's Mayor:
"Khan was born at St George's Hospital in Tooting, South London, the fifth of eight children (seven sons and a daughter)
in a working class Sunni Muslim family of Pakistani immigrants."

...and slowly they will get to the highest office in the land ;) --- just a question of time pud, question of time -- and one day pud
you will be booking plane moving to the USA to get away from Sharia Law :P

2. Yes pud,..Angels are real
3. What's wrong with deporting criminals pud? - would you let them to stay in your home, pud ?

WOTR

I feel that the best way to "make America great again" would be to overthrow the corrupt ruling class in a military coup and install myself as king...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2016, 11:06:36 AM
The first two, I can see.  However, to say that the mass media supporting the candidate you do not like should amount to nullification of the votes that they receive goes down a very stupid path.  People have access to Alex Jones, fox news, and every right leaning internet source that exists.  I suppose this is one of those claims that you are the smart one who has seen through the corruption in ways that the "stupid masses" simply cannot fathom and have found the sites that report the trooth.

The way things stand, somebody with the IQ of shoe leather has their vote carry the same weight as yours.  It is the system that your founding fathers chose- and unless you want open revolution because you consider them wrong, it is what you are stuck with.  (Unless you can find a way back to denying those stupid dindus the vote.)  I suppose if Donald looses, it will be as good a time as any to slaughter the liberals.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on October 23, 2016, 11:34:17 AM
I feel that the best way to "make America great again" would be to overthrow the corrupt ruling class in a military coup and install myself as king...
The first two, I can see.  However, to say that the mass media supporting the candidate you do not like should amount to nullification of the votes that they receive goes down a very stupid path.  People have access to Alex Jones, fox news, and every right leaning internet source that exists.  I suppose this is one of those claims that you are the smart one who has seen through the corruption in ways that the "stupid masses" simply cannot fathom and have found the sites that report the trooth.

The way things stand, somebody with the IQ of shoe leather has their vote carry the same weight as yours.  It is the system that your founding fathers chose- and unless you want open revolution because you consider them wrong, it is what you are stuck with.  (Unless you can find a way back to denying those stupid dindus the vote.)  I suppose if Donald looses, it will be as good a time as any to slaughter the liberals.

Go back to the concept of property holders (male) being the only ones that are allowed to vote.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2016, 11:58:33 AM
Go back to the concept of property holders (male) being the only ones that are allowed to vote.
That only works after we deprive Blacks, Muslims and Latinos of their property by "liberating" it for redistribution through revolution.

Also, returning to the "non-secret" ballot would help so that we would know who to beat and shun after each election cycle.  I hear that it used to work wonders for ensuring that people voted the "right" way. ;)

mikuthing01

just checking in on the poll... looks like a landslide Trump victory

#MAGA

3OctaveFart

One of the things people seem not to understand about Trump is that he has no sense of humor. Nada.

For someone who has done quite a bit of TV he is an incredibly unfunny person.

theONE

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 23, 2016, 07:18:05 PM
One of the things people seem not to understand about Trump is that he has no sense of humor. Nada.

--it looks to me that it's you that don't have a sense of humor, /but you see it takes high IQ to get*it his humor

watch this short clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUj2UzJ4uA8

or the whole thing:
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,6211.5010.html

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 23, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

you see you are the perfect case of an unsophisticated person,..
reason I say that is that if your dislike /or even hate/ of him is blinding-mudding your sense of perception that he had many many
funny lines and he delivered them superbly, is sad reality of your IQ level.

you can dislike/hate particular person [a politician in this case],...but not to acknowledge that they said something funny is a sign
of a sad personality.
I don't like Hillry -but I must admit that she did have few funny lines in her speech and they made me smile -humor is something
that if you decline to acknowledge that means that you yourself don't have sense of humor -or that you are lying.

There is no third explanation to your post...