• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Poll: Who won the third and final presidential debate?

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 19, 2016, 11:28:48 PM

Who won the third and final presidential debate?

Donald Trump
Hillary Clinton

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 23, 2016, 11:34:17 AM
The first two, I can see.  However, to say that the mass media supporting the candidate you do not like should amount to nullification of the votes that they receive goes down a very stupid path.  People have access to Alex Jones, fox news, and every right leaning internet source that exists.  I suppose this is one of those claims that you are the smart one who has seen through the corruption in ways that the "stupid masses" simply cannot fathom and have found the sites that report the trooth.

The way things stand, somebody with the IQ of shoe leather has their vote carry the same weight as yours.  It is the system that your founding fathers chose- and unless you want open revolution because you consider them wrong, it is what you are stuck with.  (Unless you can find a way back to denying those stupid dindus the vote.)  I suppose if Donald looses, it will be as good a time as any to slaughter the liberals.

I'll just say that you'd have to be pretty simple to not see the overwhelming amount of media collusion behind one candidate right now and that your ridiculing of the very idea of truth leads to a relativistic vortex where nothing is real but maybe that's your goal? You work for this guy, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgLwSCrjUk