• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab members you hate, or used to hate. ?

Started by ksm32, September 24, 2016, 02:37:38 AM

ksm32

I used to dislike (hate is a strong word) Albrecht. But now I think different and I bet he's a pretty good fellow.

I used to like Yorkshire Pudding head. But sometimes I think he's a bit of a prick, and he has a tendency to sling mud he is unable to back up because he doesn't always do his homework before starting up with another member.

I like b_dubb, because he is a legitimate prick and seems to be completely oblivious to it.  Beautiful!

I'm not a huge fan of Chefist, because he's shameless in his self love. What is a chefist? Is he a chef who gets in fist fights?

Jazmunda? ::: I want him to sing Year Of The Cat! Alas..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ksm32 on September 24, 2016, 02:37:38 AM
I used to dislike (hate is a strong word) Albrecht. But now I think different and I bet he's a pretty good fellow.

I used to like Yorkshire Pudding head. But sometimes I think he's a bit of a prick, and he has a tendency to sling mud he is unable to back up because he doesn't always do his homework before starting up with another member.

I like b_dubb, because he is a legitimate prick and seems to be completely oblivious to it.  Beautiful!

I'm not a huge fan of Chefist, because he's shameless in his self love. What is a chefist? Is he a chef who gets in fist fights?

I dislike YP too. Bastard.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: damon on October 17, 2016, 10:28:33 AM
I hate cosmic hobo

I hate:

* C337pilot
* SR-71
* georgegoldman
* bottomfeedersaurus
* Mr Spock

But not damon. He one cool dude.

Dyna-X

There are just a few that annoy me, but I can't name anyone I genuinely hate, except maybe Rosegirl and that dude from Yemen that was no doubt pushing his luck with Homeland Security.  The key to keeping a lean shitlist is staying out of the politics forum. I wonder sometimes if that is a mistake and that if I made more enemies, I might actually make more "friends."

starrmtn001

I do not hate, nor have I ever hated any BellGab member.

There are a couple I'm disappointed with, but that's just my personal opinion.  To say the names would be gossip, and that's something I don't care for.

Okay.  I'm good.  ;) ;D

trostol

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 17, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

I hate:

* C337pilot
* SR-71
* georgegoldman
* bottomfeedersaurus
* Mr Spock

thats a fantastic name though lol

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 17, 2016, 05:15:42 PM
There are just a few that annoy me, but I can't name anyone I genuinely hate, except maybe Rosegirl and that dude from Yemen that was no doubt pushing his luck with Homeland Security.  The key to keeping a lean shitlist is staying out of the politics forum. I wonder sometimes if that is a mistake and that if I made more enemies, I might actually make more "friends."

Well said.  I too avoid the politics forum for the most part, which is really quite sad.  I'm more than willing to discuss political topics, particularly those involving foreign policy and geopolitical issues, but here most such topics too frequently evolve from political discourse to arguements of partisan politics.  There are a handful of people here who can remain civil in such situations, even when they have decidedly different political viewpoints, but all too often the name calling and personal insults begin to take hold.  Not worth my time at that point.

ShayP

This is why we need BellGab karaoke.  :D 

Can we do that?...seriously.  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on October 17, 2016, 05:52:32 PM
This is why we need BellGab karaoke.  :D 

Can we do that?...seriously.  ;)
now this is a great idea!

MR Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 17, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

I hate:

* C337pilot
* SR-71
* georgegoldman
* bottomfeedersaurus
* Mr Spock

Hey what did I ever do to you?

I won't mention names, but people who post the same thing over and over again are annoying. We get it you think "fill in the blank" sucks. But these posters will repost that statement different ways.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 17, 2016, 05:15:42 PM
... The key to keeping a lean shitlist is staying out of the politics forum....

Good advice Dyna.  I don't come here for politics, the world is saturated with that enough as it is.  Also I don't want to end up peeved-on-principal against someone I might otherwise relate to.  Although sometimes with some of the idiotic rhetoric that spills over into other threads it's really tempting to just let it rip.  ::) :-X

starrmtn001

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 17, 2016, 10:31:21 PM
I won't mention names, but people who post the same thing over and over again are annoying. We get it you think "fill in the blank" sucks. But these posters will repost that statement different ways.
Have a little sympathy for them.  They only do that cause their own lives suck so badly.

albrecht

Thanks, but don't let me fool you.  ;) I don't hate anyone on here and in mostly in real life. Some might claim I hate Obama ("that character" as it were) or Hillary and maybe I've said I do (not sure,) but having not known them I can't really hate them. Can hate what they might be doing to the country etc. But hate is a strong, base emotion that never really does you any good to harbor and, at least for me, needs to have some really up close and personal thing go down and even then it is better to not have it. As close as I can get to it here is a dislike: too many youtube posts not associated with topic or, maybe, even reposts or random bs that slow down the site. And resorting to personal attacks instead of facts or rational argument when people disagree. But it is the internet so...hey! I guess I hate much of it!

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2016, 10:50:45 PM
Thanks, but don't let me fool you.  ;) I don't hate anyone on here and in mostly in real life. Some might claim I hate Obama ("that character" as it were) or Hillary and maybe I've said I do (not sure,) but having not known them I can't really hate them. Can hate what they might be doing to the country etc. But hate is a strong, base emotion that never really does you any good to harbor and, at least for me, needs to have some really up close and personal thing go down and even then it is better to not have it. As close as I can get to it here is a dislike: too many youtube posts not associated with topic or, maybe, even reposts or random bs that slow down the site. And resorting to personal attacks instead of facts or rational argument when people disagree. But it is the internet so...hey! I guess I hate much of it!
THIS!!!               ^^^

Jackstar

That guy who posted all that sunglasses spam was a real drag.

TigerLily

Most everyone but the cool people. You know who you are

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 18, 2016, 12:45:11 AM
I'd like him more if he were British.

I know: Like all of those from Yorkshire, he has special privileges that mean his passport has 'Yorkshire' in the space for nationality on his passport. Arrogant bastards!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 12:52:48 AM
Worry not; you don't need to be cool when you're red hot!

Maybe you would be hated less if you weren't so pedantic and didn't show off by using semicolons.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 18, 2016, 01:21:55 AM
Maybe you would be hated less if you weren't so pedantic and didn't show off by using semicolons.

Oh, undewear envy eh?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 01:25:24 AM
Oh, undewear envy eh?

For the last time, quit deluding yourself because nobody envies your underwear.