• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

Donald Noory

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2016, 10:41:18 PM
Oh, this guy? The one that actually admitted it on twitter?

Yawn. I don't trust anything you post. Probably mocked-up from far-right loon websites.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:41:23 PM
El oh el. You sound like someone butt-hurt because their pathetic candidate doesn't stand a chance.

No, he doesn't. And none of the others in the primaries did either. Not even Bernie. And that should scare the ever living shit out of you. Hillary had this in the bag years ago. And that's a problem.

Donald Noory

Quote from: bateman on October 19, 2016, 10:36:16 PM
Yeah, this is totally hypothetical.

Which untrustworthy batshit crazy far-right loon website did you get those from? Oh James O'Keefe works for Project Veritas. Yeah, totally trustworthy guy.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 09:54:46 PM
Election recounts, as with Gore, do happen from time to time. This stuff -- denying the validity of the election itself -- requires you to go way, way back for more examples.

Also, Trump not only says the election is rigged, he also says Hillary is not a legitimate candidate because she is a "criminal." The latter bit would just be rhetoric if he hadn't already said the first part.
You are like the 'warming' or 'it can't happen here' types. We are an old "democracy" (representative republic) compared to most countries but, really, in terms of society and history....short, and you don't even know our short history!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:34:40 PM
Chinese steel, like Trump uses?

So you would have paid the much higher price for domestic steel?  Trump didn't create the problem he just took advantage of it.  You, like most liberal Kool Ade drinkers, would support post natal abortion if Hilliary said it was Okay. 

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:41:59 PM
Yawn.

Donald Noory -since you are so no intelligent and as consequences of that you are not smart !!
I used to like you when we were shitting on that *turd-Heather* togheter / but now you lost your fucking mind and went
to lick Hillry's behind.

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 10:43:35 PM
No, he doesn't. And none of the others in the primaries did either. Not even Bernie. And that should scare the ever living shit out of you. Hillary had this in the bag years ago. And that's a problem.

Yada yada yada. You have an unhealthy and obsessive hatred of Hillary Clinton. I think it's because you're a failed right-wing sci-fi scribbler with women issues. We already know you have racist tendencies. I think I'll start calling you Larry Niven Jr.

Donald Noory

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 10:48:53 PM
Donald Noory -since you are so no intelligent and as consequences of that you are not smart !!
I used to like you when we were shitting on that *turd-Heather* togheter / but now you lost your fucking mind and went
to lick Hillry's behind.

"so no intelligent" um...ok

Donald Noory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2016, 10:47:30 PM
So you would have paid the much higher price for domestic steel?  Trump didn't create the problem he just took advantage of it.  You, like most liberal Kool Ade drinkers, would support post natal abortion if Hilliary said it was Okay.

Nah, you're the Kool Aid drinker accepting whatever bullshit explanations Trump gives during the debate. Sad.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:49:15 PM
Yada yada yada. You have an unhealthy and obsessive hatred of Hillary Clinton. I think it's because you're a failed right-wing sci-fi scribbler with women issues. We already know you have racist tendencies. I think I'll start calling you Larry Niven Jr.

Not an adequate answer. Have the balls to actually address what I said. Don't be a pussy.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2016, 10:47:30 PM

If I can do it buying tools at my local hardware store, so can Trump. Our goods are often more expensive, but I make it a priority to buy American. Besides, our stuff is usually way superior to Chinese crap.

theONE

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:49:47 PM
"so no intelligent" um...ok

:) -yes fucker !!  in your case I'm using so called "low English" -because you don't deserve proper English
because you are like a flicker and Hillry's ass licker ...

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:50:57 PM
Nah, you're the Kool Aid drinker accepting whatever bullshit explanations Trump gives during the debate. Sad.
You are aware, I presume, that the prominent Democrat activist Jim Jones who "got out the vote" and was a big figure In Dem circles, when he went 'down south" for his crazyness used Flavoraid [sic] not the other mix drink brand?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 19, 2016, 10:38:59 PM
The retard who can't spell "stealing" is calling other people a fucking retard?

My spelling error was a mistake.  Your being a low rent asshole is a permanent condition.   

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 19, 2016, 10:54:31 PM
If I can do it buying tools at my local hardware store, so can Trump. Our goods are often more expensive, but I make it a priority to buy American. Besides, our stuff is usually way superior to Chinese crap.

me too,..sometimes when I see "Made in The USA" tools even if I don't need them at that moment I do buy them
just as a 'collection items' and to support USA economy !!!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2016, 10:46:31 PM
You are like the 'warming' or 'it can't happen here' types. We are an old "democracy" (representative republic) compared to most countries but, really, in terms of society and history....short, and you don't even know our short history!

I don't understand what you're saying.

Donald Noory

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 10:54:55 PM
:) -yes fucker !!  in your case I'm using so called "low English" -because you don't deserve proper English
because you are like a flicker and Hillry's ass licker ...

Like a flicker? Do you take language lessons from your yak?

SciFiAuthor

Christ. You sound like someone teleported from 1985.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 19, 2016, 10:57:49 PM
My spelling error was a mistake.  Your being a low rent asshole is a permanent condition.   

Yeah, I'm sure when you rent your asshole out on the street, you charge high rent.

albrecht

Depends.  A tool for a one time job versus something you are going to use a lot? Or in a situation with your, or others, lives dependent? There are times for a on-off situation you buy a Harbor Freight Clinton NAFTA tool.

onan

Trump can't have it both ways. He can't talk about the loss of jobs to foreign countries and then buy steel from China. He can't talk about the evils of illegal aliens and then hire them to do work.

Donald Noory

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 19, 2016, 10:51:04 PM
Not an adequate answer. Have the balls to actually address what I said. Don't be a pussy.

Larry Niven Jr., do you agree with Larry Niven's suggestion for getting rid of illegals? He suggested to start rumors that the government is kidnapping them and harvesting organs from them, in order to get them to leave the country. Tell us Larry Niven Jr. are you on the same page as Larry Niven?

albrecht

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2016, 11:02:17 PM
Trump can't have it both ways. He can't talk about the loss of jobs to foreign countries and then buy steel from China. He can't talk about the evils of illegal aliens and then hire them to do work.
Why?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 10:57:59 PM
me too,..sometimes when I see "Made in The USA" tools even if I don't need them at that moment I do buy them
just as a 'collection items' and to support USA economy !!!

And you're where, Mongolia?

Donald Noory

How about Trump ties and suits being made in China?

onan

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2016, 11:03:24 PM
Why?

Well, I guess he can. I mean he has made so many other, believe me, great decisions.

SciFiAuthor

Sure he can. If you're in business then your job is to make money. Bottom lines are what matter there. You starve if you don't follow those rules. If you're in politics, your job is to bullshit people. You starve there if you don't. He's now bullshitting people. Makes perfect sense to anyone that's functioned outside of an academic or government career.

GravitySucks

As a business man his job is to make money.

When has he hired an illegal alien?