• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

theONE

time for another mention by TRUMP of 30 years that Hillry did shit during that time ...haha

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 19, 2016, 08:16:36 PM
Thanks. I got the name of the company wrong though. It's actually Tata.

Read another article the other day about a worker who tried his damnedest to work with her to keep jobs here for Americans. Think his last name was Emmons. All she did was take the poor guy for a long ride and did nothing whatsoever to help keep jobs for Americans.

Here's a very important article about how the bitch sold out the American STEM workers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/15/exclusive-american-worker-forced-train-foreign-replacement-reveals-how-hillary-clinton-betrayed-him/

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 08:26:40 PM
I wonder if they'll rig this so there's no closing statement. That would be the place for Trump to release the nukes.

I think Trump is reaching deep into the subliminal mind of America with his style tonight

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 08:22:28 PM
He's not focused at all, there's no bullet points of anything he said coming out of this. The two biggest things that are going to come out for this for him is his pro-life fumbling and him trying to talk over her. He didn't drop anything on the insane amounts of corruption that's come out about her.
He didn't bother preparing for the single most important night of his political career. 

Or he choked.

Imagine how bad it would be if he had something really important to do, like running a goddamn super power.  Would he spend the afternoon before a meeting with a foreign leader watching TV in one of his hotels - like he fucking said he was doing before this debate?

My head feels like it's going to explode when she talks about her economic plans. She's as retarded as Sanders with a sinister evil bent.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 08:24:17 PM
That's the standard answer, but I'm asking at the nuts and bolts level.  Who is giving the money to who, and does it matter where the money in circulation comes from, tax cuts or government handouts?

I know that employers pay the states for unemployment insurance. Each state is different, but in Texas it only lasts 6 months. When the federal government extends it past that like they did in 2009, it just adds to the federal debt.

And in Texas, it only goes to workers laid off if they had worked full time for at least 6 months. If they quit or are fired you don't qualify. If you are self-employed and stop working, you don't qualify.

theONE

I really hope that Trump's people are reading BellGab and taking notes from this thread ----

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 19, 2016, 08:29:56 PM
He didn't bother preparing for the single most important night of his political career. 

Or he choked.

Imagine how bad it would be if he had something really important to do, like running a goddamn super power.  Would he spend the afternoon before a meeting with a foreign leader watching TV in one of his hotels - like he fucking said he was doing before this debate?

Still a choice between a really good used car salesmen and an evil oligarch who's the embodiment of every evil in American politics.

Jackstar

'Trump: total domination. This is like Hulk Hogan taking out The Iron Sheik.

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 08:33:18 PM
Still a choice between a really good used car salesmen and an evil oligarch who's the embodiment of every evil in American politics.

Quote from: theONE on October 19, 2016, 08:28:22 PM
I think Trump is reaching deep into the subliminal mind of America with his style tonight

mikuthing01

lmao Hillary almost said make America great again

Children and families...

...this fucking woman...

Ugh. Frustrating and anti-climatic.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 19, 2016, 08:31:46 PM
I know that employers pay the states for unemployment insurance. Each state is different, but in Texas it only lasts 6 months. When the federal government extends it past that like they did in 2009, it just adds to the federal debt.

And in Texas, it only goes to workers laid off if they had worked full time for at least 6 months. If they quit or are fired you don't qualify. If you are self-employed and stop working, you don't qualify.

So how does paying unemployment create jobs?

theONE

"taking better care of illigal immigrants than of American vets" --- that's Trump's killing line tonight -
Fucking Very Big BRAVO MR. Trump !!!

bateman

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 19, 2016, 08:37:33 PM
Ugh. Frustrating and anti-climatic.

Worst sequel since Back to the Future 3.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2016, 08:39:22 PM
I think Chris won.

I hate that there wasn't allowed audience reactions but he was pretty great.

The NBC spin immediately after the debate. Watching their stream. No wonder why a lot of people are so fucking dumb.

bateman

I'm disappointed he never dropped "well your husband's a rapist" on her.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 19, 2016, 08:37:33 PM
So how does paying unemployment create jobs?

I don't think it does. But let's say that a plant closes in a small town. It can maintain service jobs in that community until it runs out.

Some economists will argue that M1 money somehow magically multiplies. I don't buy it because it diminishes through sales and income taxes pretty soon after the checks are cashed. And unemployment is also subject to income tax.

theONE

I would never accept free blow job from Hillry or from her daughter. Period. I have principles

Pretty underwhelming performance from Trump. I think he let himself get trapped, spent too much time on the defensive over trivial shit and he didn't prepare. He came across as tired and unprepared to me.

Hillary came off as bat shit evil. But that's normal.

Norm

I detest that awful woman. She is pure evil.

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2016, 08:39:22 PM
I think Chris won.

That's what they said on Fox Business Network. Just switched to C-Span to hear what the callers say. So far, no calls yet.