• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 26, 2016, 06:54:05 PM
In her case it's true though.  A few weeks ago AJ had a 24 hour live broadcast, her hosting spot was in the middle of the night, she did pretty well considering she looked super sleep deprived.  The good looks are just a bonus
That is true. A fairly sexist comment. Hot chicks can also be smart or good in chosen field. Women really run the world, the fat SJW ones just don't realize it.

Jackstar

I love how this is an incredible fantastic unbelievable one-of-a-kind once-in-a-lifetime event and this is the only f****** thread on the board that isn't f****** stickied.

NXOEED

Best that I can hope for is that she falls off the step-stool, or makes the fireworks face or something. I have a feeling she'll end up holding her own, because every time I want a thing to happen, it doesn't.

It really would have been great if he'd filled up the whole front row with her husband's conquests. Or even just dudes in Pepe masks.

Harambe, please let Hillary crap her pants. Oh, please, please, please...

NXOEED

she's already walking like a duck and clearing her throat. Please, please, please....

Jackstar

Nice red suit, because she is THE FUCKING DEVIL.

Lt.Uhura

Not a good start for Trump re jobs in China, Mexico when he and Ivanka's clothing lines are made there.  Bonk!

Juan

TV is zoomed in more oh Hillary to make her look bigger than Trump

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 26, 2016, 07:09:58 PM
TV is zoomed in more oh Hillary to make her look bigger than Trump
Yep, she also was allowed a custom-build podium.

akwilly

14-7 Atl on top of Saints just so you guys know.

PaulAtreides

Trump can't answer a question.  Why?  Because he's stupid.

Juan

Trump just ignored beta male Lester trying to interrupt

bateman

What. is. with. that. weird. halting. delivery. of. hers.

GravitySucks

Bottom line difference. Cut taxes so company's have more money to invest. Raise taxes and decide who gets some back as a government "investment". Government should not be investing. They don't do it well.

Value Of Pi

He's losing it already, 20 minutes in.

albrecht

She trying to rescue her awful book sales. Haha.

starrmtn001

Hill is going to be eating her words.

Pressure starting to build in Clinton's colostomy bag ...