• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Innerreach

We have this in common Pate and I usually hate myself for it.

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2020, 03:46:21 PMWhen I have a hangover, I like to torture myself more by eating Taco Bell...

Don't judge me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 08, 2020, 03:51:22 PM
For a complete cleansing your evening meal should be Panda Express.

Panda express is good but you will pay later as well.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1436548]

After spending an inordinate amount of time telling me how vitally important it was that I not share our conversations, and that I not share proprietary information with anyone, that I not tell anybody what we had been talking about... after a few months of that, I found the script flipped on me (as I expected it to happen) and various forms of my communication with other people started leaking out.

At this point it's been done to me enough, that by laws of kanly, I'm allowed to post anything that I want from these people's "private" conversations with me.

They have not respected by privacy--thus I have no reason to respect theirs. Nevertheless I have removed personally identifying information, because unlike these people... I have class.

I honestly can't believe these people let it get this far. I think they thought I was stupid. Well if I am, I'm stupid like a fox. JULY. THESE F****** DOUCHEBAG C**** HAVE BEEN F****** THIS UP SINCE JULY. Who has this kind of time to spend on this kind of nonsense? this certainly explains why Grapefruit was far, far too busy to help me have a garage sale. it also explains why everything sho tried to sell online, couldn't seem to be marketed very well. I watched it happening, I knew there had to be a reason, because while she was dragging ass, deliberately, when she started spending more time with me, she had to put up more and more and appearance of actually doing anything helpful, and her frustration that nothing seemed to work seemed quite real. I've seen enough of her expressions by now to be able to get a baseline.

It's hard for me to say at this point, how much Heather knows about the operation. She doesn't appear to be a fan of it, and I certainly don't blame her.

#Fealty

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SoSad on November 08, 2020, 04:58:48 PM
I like Azzerae. I think that he is funny and quite charming.

So sad that some of you hate him so much. He is a cutie.

LOL

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 05:07:16 PM
[attachment=1,msg1436548]

After spending an inordinate amount of time telling me how vitally important it was that I not share our conversations, and that I not share proprietary information with anyone, that I not tell anybody what we had been talking about... after a few months of that, I found the script flipped on me (as I expected it to happen) and various forms of my communication with other people started leaking out.

At this point it's been done to me enough, that by laws of kanly, I'm allowed to post anything that I want from these people's "private" conversations with me.

They have not respected by privacy--thus I have no reason to respect theirs. Nevertheless I have removed personally identifying information, because unlike these people... I have class.

I honestly can't believe these people let it get this far. I think they thought I was stupid. Well if I am, I'm stupid like a fox. JULY. THESE F****** DOUCHEBAG C**** HAVE BEEN F****** THIS UP SINCE JULY. Who has this kind of time to spend on this kind of nonsense? this certainly explains why Grapefruit was far, far too busy to help me have a garage sale. it also explains why everything sho tried to sell online, couldn't seem to be marketed very well. I watched it happening, I knew there had to be a reason, because while she was dragging ass, deliberately, when she started spending more time with me, she had to put up more and more and appearance of actually doing anything helpful, and her frustration that nothing seemed to work seemed quite real. I've seen enough of her expressions by now to be able to get a baseline.

It's hard for me to say at this point, how much Heather knows about the operation. She doesn't appear to be a fan of it, and I certainly don't blame her.

#Fealty

#Sad

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 08, 2020, 05:21:23 PM
#Sad

Can you even imagine the feeling of utter devastation and loss? I know I can't. I refuse to use my imagination to create things I don't want for my girlfriend.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2020, 05:23:13 PM
Can you even imagine the feeling of utter devastation and loss? I know I can't. I refuse to use my imagination to create things I don't want for my girlfriend.

We will pray for you sir.

Jackstar

For a few weeks now, I've been subtly stepping down my once-slavish devotion to proofreading and correct grammar, in the belief that myabe, just mayeb, there's something to this whole "disrespecting language and common decency" that you Kids are up to these days. I come from the days before auto-spell--I remember selling that shit as an add-on when I worked at Egghead Software, I can't remember what it was called, but it was like eighty bucks, and one installed it on top of, like Word 3.0 on Windows 2.11, and it did the most amazing thing--it nagged the shit out of the user and reminded them that they were illiterate.

And people came in droves to pick it up. We ran out the first day. The dudes who were working on commission, they were ecstatic. Me, I couldn't breathe right and I had a hole in my lower esophageal valve that I would not find out about until twenty-eight years later, so I didn't even know what ecstacy really was--I just knew that I wasn't going to get as much money as they were, and I was gonna be sweeping the floors while they were counting it at the end of the day.

Further irony--I didn't even know where to get any weed -or- ecstacy at the time, so it's not like I needed any money anyway. The surgery to fix my breathing problem wasn't even going to be invented for another 17 years. So the next time any of you think you have it tough--well, you probably do, so stick with it, Kids.

The seeds of our problems contain the Fruit of our growth. So anyway, yeah, I've started to proofread less, and just get it right the first time more often. Do you like it? It's not nanotech... actually, I'll be fucked if I know, slap me on my ass and call me Sally Nanotech, I couldn't tell you otherwise.

Boy, am I glad I am not making this up. Pretty wild shit, eh? Now imagine, not being able to talk about it for over twenty years, and then imagine, finally getting to. Wait, where am I? What did I just write? Oh, fuck it, I'm not reading all that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2020, 04:53:01 AM
Oh, fuck it, I'm not reading all that.

I read it all immediately after hitting Post. Just out of habit. I don't have a policy on this. I am worthless and weak.

But my farts do smell delightful.

Jackstar

I made all this happen. Scusi, mille regretie.

Are ye not entertained? I told you, I told you, I told you: We were gonna take a ride, and We are delivering.

Jackstar

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 11, 2020, 02:10:55 AM
We could become lovers someday maybe?

She's already your husband, Commander. Why don't you ask her?

I guess I didn't make things clear enough to you, and for that, I offer my sincere apologies: I am NOT to be trifled with, David Rubini.

Isn't this exciting? Isn't she romantic? Remember: I warned ye. Ye were warned. Don't cry to me about Argentina, the truth is... you blew the deal. Now, it's her deal.

I-L-U... G-R... A-P-E... F-r-U... Eye-Tea-Eye LOVE-YOU

GO GREATER, GRAPEFRUIT, YAY!!!! ¡

Jackstar

Quote from: SoSad on November 11, 2020, 11:31:29 AM
why did she said that her mother is a whore.
WTF was that all about?

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 03:09:31 AM
Why don't you ask her?

It's all fun and games, until somebody spawns the lich.

AZZERAE

I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness - in a landscape selected at random - is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants. This is ecstasy, and behind the ecstasy is something else, which is hard to explain. It is like a momentary vacuum into which rushes all that I love. A sense of oneness with sun and stone. A thrill of gratitude to whom it may concern - to the contrapuntal genius of human fate or to tender ghosts humouring a lucky mortal.

ksm32

Confession:

Took some cold beer to work today. The work is impeccable and the customer has no idea that I copped a mild buzz during the last 90 mins. Win Win.

Jackstar

I love being Me, I really do. There's nothing wrong with that; but I do feel bad for the rest of you.

You are really missing out.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 12, 2020, 01:46:09 PM
I confess I do not believe in time. I like to fold my magic carpet, after use, in such a way as to superimpose one part of the pattern upon another. Let visitors trip. And the highest enjoyment of timelessness - in a landscape selected at random - is when I stand among rare butterflies and their food plants. This is ecstasy, and behind the ecstasy is something else, which is hard to explain. It is like a momentary vacuum into which rushes all that I love. A sense of oneness with sun and stone. A thrill of gratitude to whom it may concern - to the contrapuntal genius of human fate or to tender ghosts humouring a lucky mortal.

You are the enigma of the ABRID the dream time.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on November 20, 2020, 02:03:58 AM
I love being Me, I really do. There's nothing wrong with that; but I do feel bad for the rest of you.

You are really missing out.

Your Face!

SpaceMeowMaid

I have always loved Jackstar! I almost was fooled by David Rubini but only for a minute. Jackstar had my heart the whole time. Love is Pain. I am a total fuck up. Boy can I ever fuck shit up!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ksm32 link=topquote author=ksm32 link=topic=10230.msg1440248#msg1440248 date=1605752746]
Confession:

Took some cold beer to work today. The work is impeccable and the customer has no idea that I copped a mild buzz during the last 90 mins. Win Win.

That was me every day until I was 42! Lunch was bloodymary mmmmm yummy. Actual mouth watering rite now!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 20, 2020, 02:15:03 AM
Boy can I ever fuck shit up!

You can't even do that right! I still adore you endlessly. If I were a lesser man, I would be devastated... but I am A Superior Man, and I am seriously, deeply flattered.

Eat your own heart out, Kids. Mine is inviolable.

Love is Pain.

As you Wish.

Jackstar

I have always loved Jackstar!

I'm not going to lie: if one can arrange to have a 25 lb penis at one's command... I highly recommend it.

whoozit

One thing not on my bucket list, and if it were it would remain forever uncrossed off, is hooking up with someone from BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 22, 2020, 02:51:51 PM
One thing not on my bucket list, and if it were it would remain forever uncrossed off, is hooking up with someone from BellGab.

Or marrying them. ;)

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on November 22, 2020, 02:51:51 PM

Hooking up infers sex does it not? What about coffee and a visit to the Bronx Zoo? What if you have the same political views as someone you find out lives near you?  You don't have to boink them..  unless, they're hot or something.

whoozit

Quote from: ksm32 on November 23, 2020, 11:42:49 AM
Hooking up infers sex does it not? What about coffee and a visit to the Bronx Zoo? What if you have the same political views as someone you find out lives near you?  You don't have to boink them..  unless, they're hot or something.
Meeting yes, sex no.

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on November 23, 2020, 11:56:10 AM
Meeting yes, sex no.
That's all fine and well, but again if they're hot and the booze is flowing..  I mean who's to say, right?