Ejaculationnnn, CUMMMMMM 💦💦💦 (Orgasm)

K_Dubb

Quality content right here folks.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 18, 2020, 11:06:30 PM

Quality content right here folks.

K_Dubb, are the pics you post, you?

Innerreach

One of my best friends was a disheveled bisexual transient who understood darkness better than most.

Innerreach

I shit myself for the first time as an adult during covid. I was told the restrooms were closed at HEB for cleaning and I thought I could make it home, I was wrong.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 04:25:07 AM
The patterns that we're born into reflect repression. We're born into thinking we've got to get up at a certain time, be happy to be given a job. We're trained to sit for 8 hours a day when the sun is out from when we're kids. I've been doing a lot with Jackstar and I've been reading ancient history. The Dead Sea Scrolls, the Emerald Tablets and all the hieroglyphics - but I have found no mention of people going to school.
I was just listening to your talk with Forrest Dweller about Johan Joeveas.  Not sure on the spelling. I need a hook up on that link please!? TIA

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 04:25:07 AMThe patterns that we're born into reflect repression. We're born into thinking we've got to get up at a certain time, be happy to be given a job. We're trained to sit for 8 hours a day when the sun is out from when we're kids. I've been doing a lot with Jackstar and I've been reading ancient history. The Dead Sea Scrolls, the Emerald Tablets and all the hieroglyphics - but I have found no mention of people going to school.

The human spirit dwarfs worldly concepts and we live in a time of great luxury. History reveals true travesties that people actually endured. Life hurts, so stand back up. Careful, you may become cynical with this ideology.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 19, 2020, 12:05:21 AMI was just listening to your talk with Forrest Dweller about Johan Joeveas.

Furthermore, one should take notice of the sweet sensibility that SpaceMeowMaid projects. What a gift she is.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on September 18, 2020, 11:31:50 PM
K_Dubb, are the pics you post, you?

No they are actually pictures of @AZZERAE and, by appropriating them, I am engaged in a protracted campaign of soft doxxing/cyberbullying, which is why you will see he treats me everywhere with the merest contempt.  I am nowhere near that young, or talented, or good-looking.

I sense you are new here -- welcome! -- and I will be glad to fill you in on other bellgab "lore" as we have the time.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2020, 12:42:12 AMNo they are actually pictures of @AZZERAE and, by appropriating them, I am engaged in a protracted campaign of soft doxxing/cyberbullying, which is why you will see he treats me everywhere with the merest contempt.  I am nowhere near that young, or talented, or good-looking.

I sense you are new here -- welcome! -- and I will be glad to fill you in on other bellgab "lore" as we have the time

HA HA HA! That was beautifully stated! Brilliant! Carry on good sir.

SpaceMeowMaid

My confession: I have put my faith and trust in someone that I knew would let me down in the end, but my arrogant hope to overcome the odds and manifest something took over. Now I am dedicated to serving JESUS, and never again getting duped  by a smooth talking loser that leads me to ruin, and sabotages happiness and success.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 19, 2020, 01:33:42 PM
My confession: I have put my faith and trust in someone that I knew would let me down in the end, but my arrogant hope to overcome the odds and manifest something took over. Now I am dedicated to serving JESUS, and never again getting duped  by a smooth talking loser that leads me to ruin, and sabotages happiness and success.

So, you’re kicking the DAVID RUBINI habit, are you? :D

ItsOver

“Tell us where folks can get your book.”

chefist

I'm not privy to the exact circumstance you are referring to here...but isn't that what every jilted person says about a doomed relationship? "I put my faith and trust in some one that I knew...blah...blah..".

You admitted that you "knew".

https://youtu.be/ULx9k2QkL94

SpaceMeowMaid

Isn't that how we grow and learn!? By taking chances and testing the odds!? I still, and always will love as deeply as I do. I am consciously announcing there's no more faith in the talk the talk, if one can't walk the walk.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 19, 2020, 12:05:21 AM
I was just listening to your talk with Forrest Dweller about Johan Joeveas. Not sure on the spelling.

Johan Joubert. I know it sounds funny when pronounced by a pair of Saffa's.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 19, 2020, 12:05:21 AM
I need a hook up on that link please!?

Forest was s'posed to tell me the link, but he never did. We both forgot. I'll ask him about it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 19, 2020, 12:42:12 AM
[The pictures I post] are actually pictures of AZZERAE and, by appropriating them, I am engaged in a protracted campaign of soft doxxing/cyberbullying, which is why you will see he treats me everywhere with the merest contempt. I am nowhere near that young, or talented, or good-looking.

I see what you did there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 25, 2020, 11:05:02 AM
I see what you did there.

Do you, sweetheart?  I am not sure that I do at all.  I swear I am so full of shit (or, more precisely, cookies that look like shit) and just post things that make me laugh, and you should probably not pay attention at all.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 25, 2020, 11:26:30 AM
Do you, sweetheart? I am not sure that I do at all.  I swear I am so full of shit (or, more precisely, cookies that look like shit) and just post things that make me laugh, and you should probably not pay attention at all.

Yeah. It felt like you were acknowledging that you knew some of my secrets.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 25, 2020, 12:03:49 PM
Yeah. It felt like you were acknowledging that you knew some of my secrets.

You may keep your secrets as far as I am concerned, sweetie.  All masks are true but, necessarily, incomplete.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 25, 2020, 12:35:59 PM
All masks are true but, necessarily, incomplete.

I'm not sure what is underneath all of my masks, or if there is anything. Probably another mask.

Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes but me, I can’t cover what I am.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 25, 2020, 12:46:43 PM
Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes but me, I can’t cover what I am.

nonchalant whistling

I love what you all are doing with this place. The rug is really tying the room together.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 19, 2020, 02:06:20 PM
Smart girl.

I suppose you just thought I was in it for the teats? Yeah, no, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 25, 2020, 02:23:41 PM
nonchalant whistling

I love what you all are doing with this place. The rug is really tying the room together.

[Busts down front door. Pees on rug.]

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on September 19, 2020, 03:42:52 PM
I'm not privy to the exact circumstance you are referring to here...

BroMang, you can say that one again and again. *huggles*

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2020, 02:25:22 PM

> OPEN DOOR
> ENTER DOOR
> URINATE ON RUG

There isn't a rug here.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 25, 2020, 02:28:56 PM
> OPEN DOOR
> ENTER DOOR
> URINATE ON RUG

There isn't a rug here.
It is dark here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I rolled a 14. I’m going to use my magic spell on the grue (even though he can’t really hurt me because Jesus is my co-pilot). ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2020, 02:25:22 PM
LOL.  Takes dump in corner of the room.  K_Dubb stumbles in and is pleased to see a bakery has delivered.