• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 05:18:46 AM
Ha Hah your so silly.

Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no jokes in Islam. There is no humour in Islam. There is no fun in Islam. There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious. Islam does not allow swimming in the sea and is opposed to radio and television serials. Islam, however, allows marksmanship, horseback riding and competition.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 12:47:50 AM
My brother beat the shit out of me when I was a kid. Some older neighborhood kids came to my rescue one day as my brother had me pinned down on a sidewalk. I couldn't have been more than eight at the time and he eleven. The older kids tussled him up a bit, but mainly rebuked him for picking on me. My brother ran in to a field while the older kids threw rocks at him from afar. Finally, having patrons at my side I could stand my ground. Tears rolled down my reddened summer cheeks, reflecting the years of torment, confusion, and pain. I grabbed the closest rock I could find and hurled it towards my brothers desperate travel of escape. It landed, striking his ankle sending him awkwardly tumbling to the ground as he yelped. My heart broke as I watched him slowly gather himself up to his feet, and slowly limp away.

I regretted those older kids having ever come to my defense the entire walk home. My brother and I never spoke of it and he never retaliated for the incident.

sissy

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 12, 2020, 11:02:23 AM
Ayatollah Khomeini FTW.

This literally goes against any belief of freedom or choice of religion and government. The Ayatollah Komeini spread the idea that all Sharia should be global. That noone should have the right to free Republic, Democracy, or Spiritual and Religious Freedoms. Is this really your choice Azzerae? Asking for/as a friend.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 05:51:47 AM
Agreed. You may cast stones your way. I will allow it.

Your heart is a stone. Not a diamond. More like the coal my kids saw fit to gift you for the Saviors Birthday.

SpaceMeowMaid

I am ready to watch this all burn. True confession of the Mermaid of the Place of Fire. Yes we swim through flames as well as waves.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 12, 2020, 01:50:05 PMYour heart is a stone. Not a diamond.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Jackstar's heart is comprised of a decoded theorem of the Voynich Manuscript and 1's & 0's.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 12, 2020, 01:48:27 PM
Is this really your choice Azzerae?

While it does appeal to me in some twisted way, I'm mostly kidding.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 12, 2020, 03:15:29 PM
[attachment=1,msg1420349]

I can only glean from this statement that you are inclined towards certain oral fixations. Is that why they call you SpaceMeow(MAID)?

You can reach me directly at 555-555-5555

You know, they don't call me Innerreach for no reason. How's your gag reflex?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 03:38:39 PM
I can only glean from this statement that you are inclined towards certain oral fixations. Is that why they call you SpaceMeow(MAID)?

You can reach me directly at 555-555-5555

You know, they don't call me Innerreach for no reason. How's your gag reflex?

well, you make me gag just thinking about calling so No thanks, PASS.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 12, 2020, 03:51:23 PMwell, you make me gag just thinking about calling so No thanks, PASS.

OMG.. Sweetie, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you think of me. Poor thing....

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Innerreach on September 12, 2020, 03:55:27 PM
OMG.. Sweetie, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you think of me. Poor thing....

LMAO Not quite.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 04:40:19 PM
https://youtu.be/cnjjkgIO3Ck

True Confession of the Day:

Dawned that I never fully appreciated the basis for Second-wave Feminism until now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 12, 2020, 05:52:43 PM
True Confession of the Day:

Dawned that I never fully appreciated the basis for Second-wave Feminism until now.

The coffee really was terrible. "Mountain Grown" ain't what it used to be, that's for sure.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 05:59:37 PM
The coffee really was terrible. "Mountain Grown" ain't what it used to be, that's for sure.

Okay, enough with the hate. You just redeemed yourself in a big way. Carry on.

Jackstar

I just reported one of my own posts. I'm that kind of Sourceror. But not the kind that deletes all his own posts and bans his own account--so if this is it... well, there are other worlds than these.

Meanwhile, unrelated:
Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 13, 2020, 02:28:42 PM
That's not my only weapon. I have many.

Can one of them be yoga? I understand Capoeira is mildly out of the question equation at the moment, but I'm willing to wager that can be worked up to.

Honestly, I was surprised you had not mastered it already. I know you had a lot of things, Adversaries, and tiny little parasites occupying your time, but still, that would to have been something right up your alley, Wayfarer.

Here's hoping.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 04:14:25 PM
I just reported one of my own posts. I'm that kind of Sourceror. But not the kind that deletes all his own posts and bans his own account--so if this is it... well, there are other worlds than these.

Meanwhile, unrelated:
Can one of them be yoga? I understand Capoeira is mildly out of the question equation at the moment, but I'm willing to wager that can be worked up to.

Honestly, I was surprised you had not mastered it already. I know you had a lot of things, Adversaries, and tiny little parasites occupying your time, but still, that would to have been something right up your alley, Wayfarer.

Here's hoping.

KEK that reminds me of when I was drinking MadDog at age 16 and I was walking on my hands and accidently kicked my friend Trav in the face and knocked him out hehehe

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 04:14:25 PM

Meanwhile, unrelated:

Here's hoping.

You don't really want me to have to register my body as a lethal weapon do you? There are reasons why I haven't done this kind of thing.

SpaceMeowMaid

BTW you can report posts? I had no idea. Someone tell me how that works. I will be mad with power in no time. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 14, 2020, 04:58:00 PM
BTW you can report posts? I had no idea. Someone tell me how that works. I will be mad with power in no time. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The infographic below may help you with that:

Cheers!  Happy reporting.  Also you can simply enter the following text at the end of a post:

/reported

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 14, 2020, 04:56:50 PM
You don't really want me to have to register my body as a lethal weapon do you?

I thought that was already on the books due to your flatulence. Scusi, mille regrette.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 14, 2020, 06:49:06 PM
I thought that was already on the books due to your flatulence. Scusi, mille regrette.