• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 21, 2019, 07:11:58 PM
I want a long, luxurious one.  Preferably prehensile.
One that grows back if injured.  And long.  Shaped like a cat's.

Jojo

Today, someone asked if I would like to talk on their short wave radio.  I replied, "Oh, I really don't have much to say."

whoozit

I guess I really haven’t learned the obvious lesson of the Falkie thread. :'(

Jojo

A loved one is starting another batch of angry bipolar mania days.  Is there no legal thing I can do to stave off her illness?  Someone, please invent scent-free, fabric-safe, clear male calming pheromones for single women in a disposable spray for medicinal use.  They could call it, "Not Him."

After a couple warning scratches, the next time she tried to connect, I begged off, said no, said it's an inconvenient time, said I have other priorities (all true).  As she has done many times before, she wheedled, cajoled, and presented rationalizations until a sense of family duty overcame me and I took the explosive bait again.  One would think I would preserve household situations delicately, if for no other reason than peace and quiet for my elderly pet.  FAIL.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on July 06, 2019, 03:26:24 PM
A loved one is starting another batch of angry bipolar mania days.  Is there no legal thing I can do to stave off her illness?  Someone, please invent scent-free, fabric-safe, clear male calming pheromones for single women in a disposable spray for medicinal use.  They could call it, "Not Him."

After a couple warning scratches, the next time she tried to connect, I begged off, said no, said it's an inconvenient time, said I have other priorities (all true).  As she has done many times before, she wheedled, cajoled, and presented rationalizations until a sense of family duty overcame me and I took the explosive bait again.  One would think I would preserve household situations delicately, if for no other reason than peace and quiet for my elderly pet.  FAIL.

So the insanity runs in the family then?

Jojo

True confession.  I am covered in oil all over.

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2019, 03:42:54 AM
I guess I really haven’t learned the obvious lesson of the Falkie thread. :'(
:D

AZZERAE

I confess, I do not believe in time.

whoozit

I’m smoking some bacon in my backyard and thought I might bump the Bellahaven thread.  Then common sense won through and I’ll let that sleeping dog lie.  That hell-hole even frightened Brig off. In many ways it was the precursor to EllGab.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on August 31, 2019, 04:05:51 AM
To protect me from Groyper.

I somehow think you’re safe i that regard. :D

Jojo

starrmtn001

Quote from: AZRAA on August 02, 2019, 01:57:55 PM
I confess, I do not believe in time.
Okay.  But what about space?   ::) ;D ;)

Jojo

I once spent all the money I earned for summer camp on perfume instead.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 11:11:15 AM
i wouldn't even rape you.
That's re-assuring.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 02, 2019, 11:26:16 AM
>raping a cat lady

>imagine the smell

Hard to believe people still use cat litter.  We use litter "pads" and they are changed almost every time she goes.  Ordinarily, she has 3 boxes.  When I work long shifts, she can have up to 6 boxes.  The boxes are always clean and they stack inside each other and are lightweight, too.  There are disposable pads and re-usable ones.  It's easier than keeping a kid in cotton diapers, which is how I was raised.  Anyhow, I encourage every cat lover to consider this.  It's clean, fast, simple, and very easy on the back.  Cat seems to like it.  Been doing it for years, even with multiple cats.

lmao when i found out starrmtn001 was banned.

fuckin kek

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 03:38:40 PM
lmao when i found out starrmtn001 was banned.

fuckin kek
Ha! ;D Well, the weird, creepiness factor was getting up there.  Even for BellGab.  Praise rratsmounting001!