• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 30, 2019, 09:31:52 PM
You're weird enough to make a ton of money off YouTube videos. Seriously, crying fat man/children have bought houses just by being themselves on youtube. Just do videos on foods you ate or didn't eat. It will keep you to your diet and instruct others and make you rich.
The down the sink segments will be unmissable.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 30, 2019, 06:41:34 PM
I recall from an earlier clash some time ago that you dislike or even hate gays...

where do you come up with this shit? 

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 12:34:47 AM
where do you get this shit?

I just make it up.  It works for Trump, and he's the greatest president since Abraham Roosevelt, so why not roll with it?

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 12:42:21 AM

No, not the fake news lies.  The Trump kind of lies where you take full credit and never have to take any responsibility for them.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 01, 2019, 12:46:17 AM
No, not the fake news lies.  The Trump kind of lies where you take full credit and never have to take any responsibility for them.

is this the part where i'm supposed to get in an argument about trump with you?

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 12:51:30 AM
is this the part where i'm supposed to get in an argument about trump with you?

Not necessarily.  You could tell me the name of the girl who is the ladyboy.  Then we could continue to talk about what my point was.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 01, 2019, 01:00:04 AM
Then we could continue to talk about what my point was.

i have to take a pop quiz in order to be rewarded with the pleasure of interacting with you? 

i'll get back to you...

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 01:15:32 AM
i have to take a pop quiz in order to be rewarded with the pleasure of interacting with you? 

i'll get back to you...

Think of it as opening yourself to the idea of new experiences.

In truth, you needn't respond.  I've already made my point.  I'm just twisting the knife.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 01, 2019, 01:22:24 AM
Think of it as opening yourself to the idea of new experiences.

In truth, you needn't respond.  I've already made my point.  I'm just twisting the knife.

the knife has already been twisted.  that's why you're pulling out the photo album.  but that's alright if you want to save face.  i'll allow you that.

Quote from: Liberace! on June 01, 2019, 01:31:20 AM
the knife has already been twisted.  that's why you're pulling out the photo album.  but that's alright if you want to save face.  i'll allow you that.

You're a decent, kind man.  I've always admired that about you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 01, 2019, 01:37:28 AM
You're a decent, kind man.

when i'm not out bayonetting gay people, that's very true.  thank you for seeing that.

Big Chicken

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 29, 2019, 02:16:21 AM
The ladyboys here are some of the sexiest girls you will ever see, and I am curious.

Curious about the pitching or the catching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWrBGuLnygk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 30, 2019, 10:57:25 PM
Whatever, get back on your rocker. How old are you now? 70? In human years that's pretty old.

How rude! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth too?!

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 01, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

Good to see you Pastor Big Chicken.  The forum has not been the same in your absence.

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 01, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

I talked to a few of these girls.  Met them for coffee.  They were very affectionate and vocal about how much they wanted to suck my cock and have me fuck their tight little asses.  That's different from what I get from real girls here.  I'm getting plenty of anal from my girls, but they aren't as forward about it. 

So in the final analysis, the only thing the ladyboy experience offered to me that is different from what I get with girls is that exchange in the first meeting.  It's nice enough, but I wouldn't waste their time to do it again, knowing that I wouldn't follow through.

Curiosity sated.  Move on now to other perversions.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 01, 2019, 07:44:00 AM
How rude! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth too?!
You would rather she hide behind pretense?  Pretense is exactly why bad sheep get away with being duplicitous.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 02, 2019, 02:16:42 AM
You would rather she hide behind pretense?  Pretense is exactly why bad sheep get away with being duplicitous.

No, it’s just that it would be like me starting a discussion with you by starting with the fact that you’re old and overweight. It may be true but it’s irrelevant here.

Big Chicken

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2019, 08:47:44 AM
Good to see you Pastor Big Chicken.  The forum has not been the same in your absence.

Yes Brig.  The Big Chicken has returned.  It would seem that Bellgab has fallen deeply into sin and is badly
in need of that Old Time Religion - West Virginia style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 02, 2019, 04:27:59 PM
Yes Brig.  The Big Chicken has returned.  It would seem that Bellgab has fallen deeply into sin and is badly
in need of that Old Time Religion - West Virginia style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4

I hope it's not too late.

Roswells, Art

My confession is I have two cats that I love and talk to...Also, I knit a hat. It's a nice fucking hat, I wear it when it's cold. I'm also making a reproduction of a civil war era quilt.

My cats apparently don't like Creedence, so maybe animals don't have soul.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 10:42:11 PM
If you're interested, this is the quilt I'm trying to make:

https://benningtonmuseum.org/portfolio-items/1863-jane-stickle-quilt/

Where's the image of a dead Jesus?  Did it fade off from too many showings?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2019, 10:45:58 PM
Where's the image of a dead Jesus?  Did it fade off from too many showings?

She's from Vermont.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 11:00:03 PM
how perky are your tits, honey?

Also, I can't believe you would ask me that right in front of brig. I don't want to get in-between you and your old lady. Show some class, man.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 10:47:33 PM
She's from Vermont.

From the information provided, it seems like this is the Michael Jordan of quilts.  It was charming to read, and realize how important it is to people who are into quilts.  Something I never knew about.

It's quite a work, I will give it that.  How are you going about reproducing it?  Are you going whole hog and making the patterns by hand?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 11:32:09 PM
you and your old lady

"Old lady"?  What is he, a biker?  And brig is his bitch?  Wow I'm learning a lot today, and not just about quilts.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2019, 11:36:41 PM
From the information provided, it seems like this is the Michael Jordan of quilts.  It was charming to read, and realize how important it is to people who are into quilts.  Something I never knew about.

It's quite a work, I will give it that.  How are you going about reproducing it?  Are you going whole hog and making the patterns by hand?

Yeah, they call it the Olympics of quilting so of course I thought I'd start with it. I've made about 12 blocks going from easiest to more difficult. I've bought fabric that almost looks like the color and pattern she used. She was using scraps from clothes though. Also, I learned a lot about the color green back then...it was toxic.

I think she made it sitting on her front porch waiting for her husband to come back from war.

I could go on.