• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

AZZERAE

Bless me, Liberace, for I have sinned. This is my first confession.

PSYCH!!!

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2019, 04:57:08 AM
No, I'm not an Aries. You have eleven guesses left.
Dang!  What sign would take on such a project  :)!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 04, 2019, 03:19:35 AM
I was being vague because I didn't think anyone was actually interested.

So what is it, that you think I'm lying, or that my posts aren't worth reading?

It matters not.  From your interaction with frog-boy, I have observed how to get your attention -- offer up crude sexual remarks!

Let's get at it, shall we?

Jojo

My landlady said she doesn't maintain her strawberries very well because the birds just eat them.  So when she isn't home now, I water them and I eat them  :).

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 04, 2019, 09:18:31 AM
What sign would take on such a project!  :)

Can you guess my sign, 16?

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 03:18:02 AM
Can you guess my sign, 16?
No, but in this forum, guessing Scorpio anytime is a good bet?

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 06, 2019, 03:34:34 AM
The birds?
She put the bird bath on the ground, with no pedestal, and hasn't moved it even though we see a neighbor cat who lurks behind a bush there, ready to eat them.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 07:00:53 AM
No, but in this forum, guessing Scorpio anytime is a good bet?

I'm the opposite of Scorpio. They are a little too sexual.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 07, 2019, 07:05:16 AM
I'm the opposite of Scorpio. They are a little too sexual.
The Internet says the opposite of Scoprio is Taurus.  Yes, you do have that earthiness at times.  Also, I've read that a person's "opposite sign" is their shadow side! 

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2019, 11:06:39 AM
The neighbors and unfortunate travelers.
The strawberries!  Several cups so far, tee hee.  Will I get caught?  What will I say?  "Oh, I just thought they needed a little water today, sorry it's overflowing..."   "Oh, I just saw a couple red ones.  Here, want some from this huge container full?"  No, I guess I better sneak and scavenge in very small sessions just to be on the safe side.  The need to gloat will surface.  Maybe I can clue her son in on my secret...  then we can gloat.

whoozit

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:55:52 PM
The strawberries!  Several cups so far, tee hee.  Will I get caught?  What will I say?  "Oh, I just thought they needed a little water today, sorry it's overflowing..."   "Oh, I just saw a couple red ones.  Here, want some from this huge container full?"  No, I guess I better sneak and scavenge in very small sessions just to be on the safe side.  The need to gloat will surface.  Maybe I can clue her son in on my secret...  then we can gloat.
Your living situations and relationship with food is messed up.  Please start a YouTube channel explaining them and more in detail please.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 07, 2019, 02:45:19 PM
Your living situations and relationship with food is messed up.  Please start a YouTube channel explaining them and more in detail please.
I moved a year ago, silly.  My relationship with food is very healthy - just a bit too much so.  Food is not my problem, though, decades of PCOS is.  The strawberry garden is not about eating; it's about strawberries.  According to Weight Watchers, they don't even count.  You bend more calories picking one off the ground than eating it!  These are not giants, but little delicacies.

I'm not gonna be your new Heather.  If Senda isn't enough to feed on, then y'all should do a rotating zoo channel, one channel but with a schedule in advance that has a different Tuber each week. 

Monthly BellCam Schedule:
Week 1:  Groyper
Week 2:  Whoever
Week 3:  Whoever
Week 4:  Whoever
5th Weeks:  Jackstar
Weeks with a holiday:  Special guests

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
I moved a year ago, silly.  My relationship with food is very healthy - just a bit too much so.  Food is not my problem, though, decades of PCOS is.

I'm not gonna be your new Heather.  If Senda isn't enough to feed on, then y'all should do a rotating zoo channel, one channel but with a schedule in advance that has a different Tuber each week. 

Monthly BellCam Schedule:
Week 1:  Groyper
Week 2:  Whoever
Week 3:  Whoever
Week 4:  Whoever
5th Weeks:  Jackstar
Weeks with a holiday:  Special guests

16, you're starting a YouTube channel weither you like it or not.

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 07, 2019, 09:40:38 PM
16, you're starting a YouTube channel weither you like it or not.
Groyper, I'm sick as a dog with the flu, I work crazy shifts, even sometimes 15 hours, I was in a car wreck a while back - - I just don't see it coming together in the near future.

If you defame me, be sure to make me look and sound cute.  But not anorexic.  And not cuter than the real me.  Must have some flaw - mole on the nose, squeaky voice, split ends, something like that.  'Cuz I've got better thing to do than be jealous of some given avatar.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 09:46:44 PM
Groyper, I'm sick as a dog with the flu, I work crazy shifts, even sometimes 15 hours, I was in a car wreck a while back - - I just don't see it coming together in the near future.

If you defame me, be sure to make me look and sound cute.  But not anorexic.  And not cuter than the real me.  Must have some flaw - mole on the nose, squeaky voice, split ends, something like that.  'Cuz I've got better thing to do than be jealous of some given avatar.

Have you had a dermatologist check your mole?

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 09:46:44 PM

16, creative control is non negotiable. you will be depicted how i see fit. LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE! 🤡

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 07, 2019, 09:52:06 PM
16, creative control is non negotiable. you will be depicted how i see fit. LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE! 🤡
I have no idea where I got that image.  Somewhere on the Web.  Probably illegal to profit from it.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 07, 2019, 09:48:41 PM
Have you had a dermatologist check your mole?
The real Sixteen does not have that mole.  Put yer glasses on!

Jojo

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:55:52 PM
Second harvest, twice as big.  I feel a little guilty.  But, I left half out there.

Jojo

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 12:52:37 AM
Second harvest, twice as big.  I feel a little guilty.  But, I left half out there.
Third harvest, nice and big.  Decided to share, out of guilt. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 04, 2019, 05:52:59 PM

So what is it, that you think I'm lying, or that my posts aren't worth reading?

It matters not.  From your interaction with frog-boy, I have observed how to get your attention -- offer up crude sexual remarks!

Let's get at it, shall we?

Aww, how sweet.

Jojo

I confess I rarely cook with recipes.  Win some, lose some.  It's all good.  But here's good soup that anyone with a freezer, leftovers, and a pantry can just toss together:

Balanced Brunch Soup:
Makes 2 servings.  Prep time:  It's all on hand already, so 5 minutes.

Big microwavable bowl of water
1 corn tortilla
Pinch of dried potato flakes
1TB oatmeal flakes
1/8c cooked rice of any color
3 cooked frozen prawns
2TB cooked ground meat
1/4c leftover broccoli
Seasoning sauce to taste (broth or amino acids or slurried dressing/soft cheese/sauce/buttermilk)
1tsp dried chives
1/2tsp roasted sesame seeds
Pinch of ground pepper
4 red pepper flakes
Pinch of lecithin
Optional:  1TB additional oil/fat (omegas, like butter, or oil of coconut, olive, grapeseed)

Chop the prawns into small pieces.  Eat the tails.
Mix everything into large bowl of water.
Microwave 3 minutes.
Enjoy!
"Soup" everything frequently, to use scraps & slim down!

Jojo

Forgot to include 2TB minced olives.
And you have to tear the tortilla.
Good stuff.

whoozit

Sometimes I wish I had a tail.

albrecht

Quote from: whoozit on June 21, 2019, 07:04:41 PM
Sometimes I wish I had a tail.
Apparently most of us do as embryos, assuming it is not sucked out and sold off, but then the tail disappears- usually. 

And horns are growing on kids? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/20/horns-are-growing-young-peoples-skulls-phone-use-is-blame-research-suggests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.592cce9b32d4

whoozit

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2019, 07:09:59 PM
Apparently most of us do as embryos, assuming it is not sucked out and sold off, but then the tail disappears- usually. 
I want a long, luxurious one.  Preferably prehensile.