• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on May 13, 2019, 02:51:21 PM
I keep thinking about the ice cream.  All it wanted to do was be eaten and enjoyed.  Instead it was nuked and unceremoniously dumped down the sink.  What did it do to deserve that fate?  Perhaps there needs to be a background check of ice cream purchasers before they leave the store or some sort of cool-down period.

It had nuts in it. It was already ruined.

SredniVashtar

I keep thinking about the ice cream.  All it wanted to do was be eaten and enjoyed.  Instead it was nuked and unceremoniously dumped down the sink.  What did it do to deserve that fate?  Perhaps there needs to be a background check of ice cream purchasers before they leave the store or some sort of cool-down period.

Enjoy the 2000 word screed you're going to get telling you what an insensitive bastard you are, including lots of family anecdotes and reminiscences of juvenile romantic attachments. She managed to somehow work male circumcision into one of her posts yesterday so I'm guessing a link between Chunky Monkey and clitorectomies may be on the cards.

14's ice cream is melting.. in the sink
All the sweet gooey caramel flowing down!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRwYQgk05DY
Strip-Ed pair of pants lulz

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 13, 2019, 03:24:43 PM
Enjoy the 2000 word screed you're going to get telling you what an insensitive bastard you are, including lots of family anecdotes and reminiscences of juvenile romantic attachments. She managed to somehow work male circumcision into one of her posts yesterday so I'm guessing a link between Chunky Monkey and clitorectomies may be on the cards.
I've stocked up the larder, placed cases of adult beverages in the fridge, and put my mail on hold for several weeks, so I'm ready for the long slog through the next stream of consciousness.   I only hope I can wade through it before the next GabCast or the second coming.  Jesus, save me now.

Jojo

Honestly, it gave too much too soon.  Perhaps the sale price was too low.  I did eat about a cup of the ice cream, the teaspoon of carmel that sank to the bottom, and a warm cup mixed with baker's chocolate.
Quote from: GravitySucks on May 13, 2019, 03:09:30 PM
It had nuts in it. It was already ruined.
This is a good point.  I did screen them, rinse them and save them in the fridge, though.  I have no problem discarding excess ice cream, but nuts are worth saving.  They have magnesium and they are a hormone-helper.
Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 13, 2019, 03:24:43 PM
Removal of excess tissue from baby boys is nothing compared to total female circumcision, ahem.
Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 13, 2019, 04:02:04 PM
14's ice cream is melting.. in the sink
All the sweet gooey caramel flowing down!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRwYQgk05DY
Strip-Ed pair of pants lulz
One version from Donna Summer leaves out the verse with alcohol in it.  Isn't everyone moved by this song?  The song of a man who could have said his heart was broken, but instead decided to let it go and live his life as passionately as possible despite the loss.  He did a really good job.  The sad verses are SOOO sad, but the overcoming verses are very deep.
Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2019, 04:45:26 PM
I've stocked up the larder, placed cases of adult beverages in the fridge, and put my mail on hold for several weeks, so I'm ready for the long slog through the next stream of consciousness.   I only hope I can wade through it before the next GabCast or the second coming.  Jesus, save me now.
Sounds like a nice place - where is that spare key again?

Jojo

Richard Harris.  MacArthur Park.  Another Scorpio rises from ashes.

Jojo

Every time I see Azzerae's avatar, it look like a female peering through a snazzy telescope to me, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on May 09, 2019, 11:25:14 PM
I melted a quart of ice cream in the microwave and discarded it down the sink today so I wouldn't eat too much dessert this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM8lIamjfaE

ksm32

I hate, yes hate my new neighbor across the street. He bought the house and seems like a very nice guy and even came over and introduced himself, yada yada yada..? 

Fast Forward two weeks and he hasn't cut the grass and in fact he has a truck parked ON HIS FRONT LAWN! The guy has money but seems to have a trailer park mentality that has him thinking that it's normal to use your lawn as a parking lot. The last two Saturdays he's sat on the downed tailgate of said truck where he plays his violin. I have no problem with that but I'm making jokes to my wife that he should be playing a banjo as that would be more suited to his setup.

That's my confession. I really don't like the guy and I find myself peeping out through the front room blinds looking at the truck on the lawn as if I'm expecting a different result, but it's still there. Every time.  I don't like my new neighbor, Alex.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 25, 2019, 10:42:22 PM
I hate, yes hate my new neighbor across the street. He bought the house and seems like a very nice guy and even came over and introduced himself, yada yada yada..? 

Fast Forward two weeks and he hasn't cut the grass and in fact he has a truck parked ON HIS FRONT LAWN! The guy has money but seems to have a trailer park mentality that has him thinking that it's normal to use your lawn as a parking lot. The last two Saturdays he's sat on the downed tailgate of said truck where he plays his violin. I have no problem with that but I'm making jokes to my wife that he should be playing a banjo as that would be more suited to his setup.

That's my confession. I really don't like the guy and I find myself peeping out through the front room blinds looking at the truck on the lawn as if I'm expecting a different result, but it's still there. Every time.  I don't like my new neighbor, Alex.
I guess to him it's not a truck, but a picnic table and a stage.

Jojo

Years ago, I gave one of my dementia clients an air horn to harass his neighbors during their downtime because they were so noisy during the day.

ksm32

Quote from: 14 on May 26, 2019, 12:38:36 AM
I guess to him it's not a truck, but a picnic table and a stage.
Yeah, perhaps there's some truth in that. 

He also has a weird walk like one leg is a tad shorter than the other or like he always has an itchy toe on his left foot. That alone can bring down the property value ;D I guess I should count my lucky stars he's not a chocolate face ;D ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: ksm32 on May 26, 2019, 01:25:41 AM
He also has a weird walk like one leg is a tad shorter than the other ... That alone can bring down the property value ... I guess I should count my lucky stars he's not a chocolate face.

LOL. Bad neighbours are the worst.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 26, 2019, 01:25:41 AM
Yeah, perhaps there's some truth in that. 

He also has a weird walk like one leg is a tad shorter than the other or like he always has an itchy toe on his left foot. That alone can bring down the property value ;D I guess I should count my lucky stars he's not a chocolate face ;D ;D
What is a chocolate face?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
Several months ago I was getting some gas and went in to pick up some beer and was paying the convenience store clerk and a old, crappy van came roaring into the handicap space by the door. A large, tattooed, women burst through the doors and screamed at the Paki who owns/works the place "do you accept EBT!!!" at the top of her lungs. Loudly! The owner/clerk said "yes" (and chuckled under his breath muttering to himself "EBT, EBT, yes, yes" smiling.) I paid and the large gal threw down 4 pints of Haagan-Daz ice cream on the counter. I left, amazed, that my tax money was paying for her ice cream and glanced at the van (thinking was was her handicap) and it was driven by an amazingly skinny tattooed guy smoking a cigarette, waiting on his girlfriend/wife to get her ice cream fix. It was a bizarre scene.

Perhaps Western civilization deserves to fall after all.

MV/Liberace!

I'm not entirely put out by the smell of my own farts.

AZZERAE

The ladyboys here are some of the sexiest girls you will ever see, and I am curious.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 29, 2019, 02:16:21 AM
The ladyboys here are some of the sexiest girls you will ever see, and I am curious.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 29, 2019, 02:16:21 AM

What's to be curious about? It's a chick with a dick. Unless you're saying you don't know what a penis looks like - a statement, in your case, I can believe all too easily.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 29, 2019, 07:46:05 AM

What's to be curious about? It's a chick with a dick. Unless you're saying you don't know what a penis looks like - a statement, in your case, I can believe all too easily.

You really take the fun out of everything, don’t you?  Why don’t you suck a fart out of my ass.

And it’s not a penis, it’s a pussystick.  At least according to the ad.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2019, 01:35:54 PM
why her nutt sack bigger than mine?
Maybe "she's" just happy to see you.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 29, 2019, 04:38:08 AM

Which of these girls is the ladyboy?  Can you tell the difference?  Take the ladyboy challenge!

Peachy:

Nan:

Andei

Teresita:

Michelle:

Grace:

Rose:

ItsOver

Heh, thanks, but I think I'll stick to chess.  :D

http://youtu.be/rgc_LRjlbTU