• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

SredniVashtar

I think 14 definitely needs to make this happen. It's a win-win, an income stream for her/him and wholesome entertainment for us. Senda isn't getting any younger and we need to look to the future.

there's still time for 14 to raise enough funds to make it to this years Alien Con.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 04:47:57 PM
I think 14 definitely needs to make this happen. It's a win-win, an income stream for her/him and wholesome entertainment for us. Senda isn't getting any younger and we need to look to the future.
I think it could work. Though I would also like to add Paul&Ella into this new network.  But I admit I'm curious about seeing some live-cam in some odd boarding-house situation with all the intrigues with food hiding, candy shaming, violent neighbors, dangerous candles, hoarding/privation, the politics, and general very malaise and odd situations. I feel bad for having the curiosity though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 11, 2019, 04:52:17 PM
there's still time for 14 to raise enough funds to make it to this years Alien Con.

Gofundme page?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2019, 04:57:18 PM
I think it could work. Though I would also like to add Paul&Ella into this new network.  But I admit I'm curious about seeing some live-cam in some odd boarding-house situation with all the intrigues with food hiding, candy shaming, violent neighbors, dangerous candles, hoarding/privation, the politics, and general very malaise and odd situations. I feel bad for having the curiosity though.

Never mind Ella and Paul, the sheepdog deserves its place in the limelight too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 11, 2019, 04:52:17 PM

Maybe share a room with Senda. I'd love to see her/he flush all his candy down the crapper.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2019, 05:08:09 PM
Gofundme page?

yes, and Superchats too. get that channel up and running 14!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 05:13:28 PM
Maybe share a room with Senda. I'd love to see her/he flush all his candy down the crapper.

"KATHLEEN!"... "I MEAN 14!"

i agree, that's some must see YouTube viewing.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 05:11:42 PM
Never mind Ella and Paul, the sheepdog deserves its place in the limelight too.
Indeed. Although a "peeing of a dog" might violate some internet rules or animal rights activist's sensibilities?  Speaking of animals, let's start a whole new network! Kevin the Hybrid would be the after-school or late Saturday creature feature. Bill could have a history show and go on about Finn-Urghic cultures. And our Amateur Astronomer, who is also an Atheist, could host a Sunday space and religious talk segment.  Wolfman to provide music bumpers.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2019, 04:57:18 PM
Albrecht, It wasn't a boarding house.  It was a rambler with a family who rented an extra room to me.  I left, though.  Because their new couch surfer lady was violent.  Plus, the lease holder thought I betrayed her to the police (I did NOT).  Her mind was made up, though, so she asked me to leave.  I sacrificed $900 in belongings & $300 in food in order to leave quickly.

Don't feel bad for being curious.  That family was tenacious in their desire to live an alcoholic lifestyle, in a beautiful setting though.  Given just a little more job stability, I would have obviously left a lot sooner.  The very active 84-year old there always wanted an exercise bike, but the lease holder, her sister, would not allow it.  When I left, much to their surprise, I was able to leave behind a very heavy, solid steel exercise bike, with a solid steel wheel, a $10 Goodwill bargain.  I doubt they moved it very far very fast, so I hope the 84-year old got to enjoy it.  It was for her.

Currently, I am being trafficked as a rent-paying house cleaner for an abusive relative.  There is a reason I stayed with those people rather than come here.  Just kidding about the trafficking, though.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 05:13:28 PM
Live and let live.  Learn!

Quote from: 14 on May 11, 2019, 05:41:37 PM
Live and let live.  Learn!

have you started your YouTube channel yet?

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2019, 05:08:09 PM
Gofundme page?
Well, any all all dollars and cents would go for my own personal needs.  I think if you put noreenlee (a pseudonym) into freebeg.com's search bar, you will find fundraising there.  But it's not for any venture other than personal.

Aliencon isn't really my thing.  And if I ever had a Youtube channel it would be for belly dancing, not tom foolery.  But I don't know how to belly dance, so it's going to be a while.  Thank you for the ideas and anything else.

Didn't George Noory promise an inbound studio cam?  Is that still a possibility?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 14 on May 11, 2019, 05:40:23 PM
Albrecht, It wasn't a boarding house.  It was a rambler with a family who rented an extra room to me.  I left, though.  Because their new couch surfer lady was violent.  Plus, the lease holder thought I betrayed her to the police (I did NOT).  Her mind was made up, though, so she asked me to leave.  I sacrificed $900 in belongings & $300 in food in order to leave quickly.

Don't feel bad for being curious.  That family was tenacious in their desire to live an alcoholic lifestyle, in a beautiful setting though.  Given just a little more job stability, I would have obviously left a lot sooner.  The very active 84-year old there always wanted an exercise bike, but the lease holder, her sister, would not allow it.  When I left, much to their surprise, I was able to leave behind a very heavy, solid steel exercise bike, with a solid steel wheel, a $10 Goodwill bargain.  I doubt they moved it very far very fast, so I hope the 84-year old got to enjoy it.  It was for her.

Currently, I am being trafficked as a rent-paying house cleaner for an abusive relative.  There is a reason I stayed with those people rather than come here.  Just kidding about the trafficking, though.

If I may say, you're a good writer but you write too much. Most people probably give up on your screeds before they reach nuggets like that. It seems like a waste.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2019, 05:27:12 PM
Indeed. Although a "peeing of a dog" might violate some internet rules or animal rights activist's sensibilities?  Speaking of animals, let's start a whole new network! Kevin the Hybrid would be the after-school or late Saturday creature feature. Bill could have a history show and go on about Finn-Urghic cultures. And our Amateur Astronomer, who is also an Atheist, could host a Sunday space and religious talk segment.  Wolfman to provide music bumpers.
I like it.  The Liberace Channel.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 14 on May 11, 2019, 05:51:37 PM
Well, any all all dollars and cents would go for my own personal needs.  I think if you put noreenlee (a pseudonym) into freebeg.com's search bar, you will find fundraising there.  But it's not for any venture other than personal.

Aliencon isn't really my thing.  And if I ever had a Youtube channel it would be for belly dancing, not tom foolery.  But I don't know how to belly dance, so it's going to be a while.  Thank you for the ideas and anything else.

Didn't George Noory promise an inbound studio cam?  Is that still a possibility?

Oh well. Another one turns down our advice. Maybe I can persuade Yorkie to belly dance for YouTube donations? Less my agent's fee, obviously.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 05:52:08 PM
If I may say, you're a good writer but you write too much. Most people probably give up on your screeds before they reach nuggets like that. It seems like a waste.
Thanks for the 14 highlight.  It saved me from dozing off in my La-Z-Boy before I got to a key eye-crossing statement.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 06:01:42 PM
Oh well. Another one turns down our advice. Maybe I can persuade Yorkie to belly dance for YouTube donations? Less my agent's fee, obviously.

I'll have a bowl of that; Whose belly do I have the pleasure of dancing on?

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 11, 2019, 05:52:08 PM
Are we a sound byte?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 11, 2019, 06:07:57 PM
Thanks for the 14 highlight.  It saved me from dozing off in my La-Z-Boy before I got to a key eye-crossing statement.

You'll never make me stop liking you.
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2019, 06:34:41 PM
I'll have a bowl of that; Whose belly do I have the pleasure of dancing on?
Ee gads.  Are you a kitty cat?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2019, 12:35:31 PM
That's unAmerican.

He's a Saffer. Smells like a baboon and proud of it.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 09:58:25 PM
One time, I beat off on your ass.

Don't fib, now, Gunny. The truth is, you fucked him in the ass, then beat him up.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 12, 2019, 12:37:47 PM
He's a Saffer. Smells like a baboon and proud of it.

We spoke about this. You need to stop pinching - and sniffing - my nickers. Thank you.

Jojo

I once ripped the toilet paper holder off the wall when the timekeeper (resource management) complained at the end of my 12-hour shift that I had been one minute late for work that morning.

Jojo

Long ago, I worked closely with a unkempt woman who became very attached to me.  She was obsessed and in love with a male coworker.  I listened to her go on and on every day about him.  I was kind of resentful that she spent so much of our communication on it.  She burdened others with her obsession.  Although she talked about him non-stop, she rarely asked how I was doing or let me get a word in edgewise.  She expressed no interest in my life at all.

We attended a bright, cheerful after-work party in someone's home with lots of professionals and supervisors around.  She somehow found out there, that I'd dated her obsession a few times during that time.  She burst into tears, began a long pity-party.  I overheard it and gradually made my way to the door.  I still laugh when I think about it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on May 12, 2019, 11:20:38 PM
Long ago, I worked closely with a unkempt woman who became very attached to me.  She was obsessed and in love with a male coworker.  I listened to her go on and on every day about him.  I was kind of resentful that she spent so much of our communication on it.  She burdened others with her obsession.  Although she talked about him non-stop, she rarely asked how I was doing or let me get a word in edgewise.  She expressed no interest in my life at all.

We attended a bright, cheerful after-work party in someone's home with lots of professionals and supervisors around.  She somehow found out there, that I'd dated her obsession a few times during that time.  She burst into tears, began a long pity-party.  I overheard it and gradually made my way to the door.  I still laugh when I think about it.

Heartless Jezabel!!!

whoozit

I keep thinking about the ice cream.  All it wanted to do was be eaten and enjoyed.  Instead it was nuked and unceremoniously dumped down the sink.  What did it do to deserve that fate?  Perhaps there needs to be a background check of ice cream purchasers before they leave the store or some sort of cool-down period.