• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are the racist Trumptards losing their shit about today?

Started by 136 or 142, September 20, 2016, 11:14:46 AM

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 12:53:19 PM
“Your words aren’t clear
You’d better spit out your gum”

Jack knows exactly what I'm saying.  You better take some brain pills.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2016, 12:56:38 PM
Jack knows exactly what I'm saying.  You better take some brain pills.

I've already shown how the premise of what you wrote is wrong.  If you can't see that,  then you're the one who needs to take the brain pills. Though, in your case, that would be a lost cause.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 01:01:06 PM
I've already shown how the premise of what you wrote is wrong.  If you can't see that,  then you're the one who needs to take the brain pills. Though, in your case, that would be a lost cause.

Nope. You completely missed the boat.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2016, 01:02:08 PM
Nope. You completely missed the boat.

Ok, let's make this simple.  Explain to me how Hillary Clinton would have lost if it weren't for the super-delegates.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2016, 12:56:38 PM
Jack knows exactly what I'm saying. 

That's not literally true but I have determined what it is that you two are confused over--you're not actually taking about the same thing.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 12:55:20 PM
Ah, that picture is from David Icke's website. 

Oh, look, it's the "attack the messenger" ploy. Adorable.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on September 20, 2016, 01:06:06 PM
That's not literally true but I have determined what it is that you two are confused over--you're not actually taking about the same thing.

Oh, look, it's the "attack the messenger" ploy. Adorable.

"The medium is the message."

I also addressed the substance of why that picture doesn't prove anything.

On the first part, that's actually what I figured out later.  He's saying there are a number of states where Sanders would have won the majority of the delegates, were it not for the super-delegates.  That is true: Sanders won something like 24 states (mostly the caucus states) but won only a majority of the delegate count in something like eleven states.

That doesn't alter that Hillary Clinton won the majority of votes of the 'pledged delegates'  (the delegates apportioned through the primary vote process) and, therefore, would have won with or without the votes of the super-delegates.

The lie put out by Fox 'News', Breitbart, at al, is that Hillary Clinton won a minority of the TOTAL votes through the pledged delegates.  But, the TOTAL votes, includes the votes of the Super-Delegates.  If the Super-Delegate votes are removed, Hillary Clinton won an outright majority of the pledged delegates.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 01:04:26 PM
Ok, let's make this simple.  Explain to me how Hillary Clinton would have lost if it weren't for the super-delegates.

We'll do this on another thread if you like but some other time.  This is my last post on this thread.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 20, 2016, 01:11:49 PM
We'll do this on another thread if you like but some other time.  This is my last post on this thread.

Since there is no way for you to do that, it means you'll never bring it up again, not with me anyway.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Empress on September 20, 2016, 01:15:37 PM
This entire forum, outside of my thread, is cancer.

Have a look in the radio control aircraft one.. :)

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on September 20, 2016, 01:15:37 PM
This entire forum, outside of my thread, is cancer.

God damn Communist CTR plant, taking American manufacturing jobs....

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

Good point. Sometimes when people are sounding off or behaving badly, all they really need is a nice hobby. Even just reading about a nice hobby can help. BellGab, I should add, is not really a hobby. God knows what it is.

Value Of Pi

Oh, speaking of behaving badly, this blaming of politicians for all our problems is getting old. If "basket of deplorables" accomplished anything, it helped to shift the focus a bit onto voters and their responsibility for the various messes we have.

I'm talking all kinds of voters, not just one group or another. We deserve a lot of the blame.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

RC rules.  Until the FAA bastards fuck us over further in the U.S.  Thank yeeewww, Big Brother!  I'm looking forward to more BS soon!

ItsOver

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 11:38:35 AM
I have no idea what you're referring to, but since it's coming from you, I can't really say that I'm interested in finding out.
Since you're clueless, that's no surprise. MV would be glad to change you to Less Than Zero.  He won't even ask for anything from you're Big Hill paycheck.  We now return to your talking points. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2016, 06:16:02 PM
RC rules.  Until the FAA bastards fuck us over further in the U.S.  Thank yeeewww, Big Brother!  I'm looking forward to more BS soon!

Note that the RC aircraft hobby was not much at risk until the drone crowd showed up. The drone/RC distinction may be too subtle for some, but the RC community knows that drone people are the real problem, much more so than the FAA.

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 20, 2016, 03:41:30 PM
Good point. Sometimes when people are sounding off or behaving badly, all they really need is a nice hobby. Even just reading about a nice hobby can help. BellGab, I should add, is not really a hobby. God knows what it is.
A cult of personality.  Praise MV.

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 20, 2016, 06:23:24 PM
Note that the RC aircraft hobby was not much at risk until the dronDae crowd showed up. The drone/RC distinction may be too subtle for some, but the RC community knows that drone people are the real problem, much more so than the FAA.
Damn quads.  Any moron thinks they can fly one, hence the problems.  Very similar to how any moron can cast a vote.

The FAA, being the typical bureacracy, takes the easy way out by punishing everyone, rather than just the idiots.  Most of the "drone" problems violate existing laws, such as trespass or endangerment.  I'd much prefer stiff enforcement and penalties for the stupid idiots. 

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2016, 06:31:21 PM
Damn quads.  Any moron thinks they can fly one, hence the problems.  Very similar to how any moron can cast a vote.

The FAA, being the typical bureacracy, takes the easy way out by punishing everyone, rather than just the idiots.  Most of the "drone" problems violate existing laws, such as trespass or endangerment.  I'd much prefer stiff enforcement and penalties for the stupid idiots.

Right. Either enforce the law or RC warbirds might have to carry live ammo. Actually, drone shootdowns could add a whole new dimension to the hobby. There's always a silver lining.

136 or 142

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2016, 06:21:52 PM
Since you're clueless, that's no surprise. MV would be glad to change you to Less Than Zero.  He won't even ask for anything from you're Big Hill paycheck.  We now return to your talking points.

You're the Trumptard, not me. Idiot.

Little Hater

Quote from: rekcuf on September 20, 2016, 11:34:22 AM
Quimby, just humor the guy. His autism is OP.

136 is a dude? Jesus. 'Cunt' still applies, though.

Having elected a queer as their prime minister, the Canucks seem oddly insistent that we Americans do the same in our presidential election. #humastrapon

ItsOver

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 20, 2016, 10:38:44 PM
You're the Trumptard, not me. Idiot.
Clintonista bitch.  Have a nice commie day, Less Than Zero.

ItsOver

Quote from: Little Hater on September 21, 2016, 05:30:45 AM

Having elected a queer as their prime minister, the Canucks seem oddly insistent that we Americans do the same in our presidential election. #humastrapon
Speaking of Canucks taking it in the rear.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/egan-170k-in-mint-gold-allegedly-smuggled-in-body-cavity-judge-hears

someguy

look at all the trumptards getting triggered in this thread. poor little children

Quote from: Little Hater on September 21, 2016, 05:30:45 AM

LOL, I could be wrong. 136, TITS or GTFO!

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2016, 07:14:28 AM
Speaking of Canucks taking it in the rear.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/egan-170k-in-mint-gold-allegedly-smuggled-in-body-cavity-judge-hears
My favoUrite line in that article?

"Investigators also found a container of vaseline in his locker and the trial was presented with the prospect that a puck could be concealed in an anal cavity and not be detected by the wand. In preparation for these proceedings, in fact, a security employee actually tested the idea, Barnes said."

That has to be one of the strangest assignments given to any employee...

pate

Smurfuggin' Tramturd Nazis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUG4mxlm4M

ediot: jus' watched that vidya I posited, mynd blown...  Fookin' Commies!  Sayid Hillary Trumptard, mien furheiress!