• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

whoozit

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on September 19, 2016, 02:33:57 PM
A few news sites did run the story last night, even added the tweet that bateman posted, but i haven't heard anything since then.
Very strange.

Quote from: albrecht on September 19, 2016, 02:36:46 PM
Very strange.

Happens pretty much every jahoodi attack. In Dallas they also arrested several people connected to the shooter and then you never heard about that again.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Your cut and paste explanation is bullshit. You know it; I know it; the American people know it.

911 was an inside job because drawing.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2016, 01:15:45 PM
Oh fuck haven't you a job to go to? Oh no, wait you don't.. Because you're a pretend doctor aren't you Bubba?

Are you saying you really are a plate of dinner?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Are you saying you really are a plate of dinner?

What he is usually goes in a porcelain bowl.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on September 19, 2016, 03:13:59 PM

Let me get a full presentation ready for you so you can cut my microphone.

Robert

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 12:21:36 PM

Explain the natural forces at work in this image. Go on. Do it.
Duh, the floors falling successively onto each other.

Robert

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 12:31:19 PMThe new theory is the aluminum jet fuselage melted, pooled, then flowed through the cracks, finally exploding when it contacted water being sprayed from the sprinkler system. (Apparently aluminum ore is 'highly explosive' when it contacts H2o.)
Not aluminum ore, but aluminum without an oxide coat is highly reactive.

Robert

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Your cut and paste explanation is bullshit. You know it; I know it; the American people know it.
Is that a greater diameter than you'd expect?  Seems about what I'd expect, based on lots of experience long ago w building blocks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 05:49:11 PM
Let me get a full presentation ready for you so you can cut my microphone.

Can you last a whole presentation without methadone?

Roswells, Art

He does have a point. What is up with building 7 anyway? Why did it fall? it wasn't even hit.

Quote from: Robert on September 19, 2016, 07:31:21 PM
Not aluminum ore, but aluminum without an oxide coat is highly reactive.

Would a melted jet fuselage have an oxide coat?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 09:28:50 PM
He does have a point. What is up with building 7 anyway? Why did it fall? it wasn't even hit.

BellGab may be a great place, but it's not the best place to ask that question. I will provide a hint: fire. More info available in various reputable places.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 19, 2016, 09:37:52 PM
BellGab may be a great place, but it's not the best place to ask that question. I will provide a hint: fire. More info available in various reputable places.

fire? You would think a building could withstand fire.

Also I have looked into forums where Physics people hang out. I was never satisfied with what I read. It could be I wasn't reading in the right place.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 09:40:43 PM

fire? You would think a building could withstand fire.

Also I have looked into forums where Physics people hang out. I was never satisfied with what I read. It could be I wasn't reading in the right place.

Nobody was able or even trying to put out the fire. Consider the circumstances. I would definitely keep reading. After the twin towers collapsed, the fire in Building 7 burned like crazy. We watched a huge column of black smoke rise from it until it finally collapsed. After that, the wreckage was still burning.

Robert

Quote from: rekcuf on September 19, 2016, 09:32:09 PMWould a melted jet fuselage have an oxide coat?
Not if it was freshly melted & well stirred.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 19, 2016, 10:02:00 PM
Nobody was able or even trying to put out the fire. Consider the circumstances. I would definitely keep reading. After the twin towers collapsed, the fire in Building 7 burned like crazy. We watched a huge column of black smoke rise from it until it finally collapsed. After that, the wreckage was still burning.

Ok, I'm with you. I suppose it was bigger than on office fire, but why didn't any other buildings get the same treatment? I think there were closer ones to the
World Trade Center buildings.

Also, I guess this is where Physics comes in. If there was a fire on a few floors, how is it possible that the entire building collapsed in it's footprint?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 10:45:04 PM

Ok, I'm with you. I suppose it was bigger than on office fire, but why didn't any other buildings get the same treatment? I think there were closer ones to the
World Trade Center buildings.

Also, I guess this is where Physics comes in. If there was a fire on a few floors, how is it possible that the entire building collapsed in it's footprint?

I can't speak to all the details of what happened, but the various destructive effects of the collapse of the twin towers compromised the entire WTC complex. It was a massive release of destructive energy.

I knew a guy who was in Building 6 on 9/11. They had no fire (initially anyway) but they evacuated and the building was a total loss. Still standing but totally unsafe. Nobody went back in to get the stuff they left behind.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 19, 2016, 11:08:10 PM
I can't speak to all the details of what happened, but the various destructive effects of the collapse of the twin towers compromised the entire WTC complex. It was a massive release of destructive energy.

I knew a guy who was in Building 6 on 9/11. They had no fire (initially anyway) but they evacuated and the building was a total loss. Still standing but totally unsafe. Nobody went back in to get the stuff they left behind.

Thanks for your response.  I don't think it explains how 7 fell into it's footprint which is what you try do do in demolition. Also apparently they have some guy saying 'pull it' which I guess is demo talk for setting off the charges to pull down a building. Also there are interviews with firemen and you can hear blasts coming from the background.

I'm not saying I believe in this theory I do have questions about the story we have been given.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on September 19, 2016, 03:13:59 PM

Not just any drawing, but an istorical document.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 19, 2016, 09:37:52 PM
More info available in various reputable places.

Your sources are rarely, if ever, reputable. You've been slinging your bullshit hash for months and it's always been the same blah blah fascist apologism appeal to authority quackspeak humbug fuckhead nonsense since day one.

This latest exchange is no exception.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 11:19:24 PM
I do have questions about the story we have been given.

We've been deliberately lied to. What's your next questionn?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 11:32:24 PM
Your sources are rarely, if ever, reputable.

It's OK. I looked for my own sources. I went to a forum full of physicists that was around before 2001. In that forum there was a discussion about the melting point of the brackets that hold the i beams, and of the i beams themselves. I came away from reading the posts not convinced it was an office fire that pulled the building down.

You all can joke about it but it's in the details, isn't it?

Didn't any of you ever watch Columbo?!

Another thing that makes it fishy is that before the attacks, there was a group of highly influential people in the Bush administration apparently wishing for a "new Pearl Harbor" to forward their foreign policy plans.  This isn't a conspiracy theory, it is written in one of their own published documents.  It could just be a case of post hoc ergo propter hoc, but, like Roswells said, some things just don't seem to add up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 19, 2016, 11:41:06 PM
Didn't any of you ever watch Columbo?!

I'm wracking my brain but it just doesn't sound familiar.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 20, 2016, 12:04:48 AM
Nutty 911 Physics
https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics.HTM

I'll read it all but I think the premise of the first one you posted is not what we are talking about:

'Did firefighters abandon their fallen brothers to help Larry Silverstein demolish a skyscraper that had sustained minor damage and fires?'

I'll read that huge manuscript you posted though and get back to you. Did you read it? If so just give us the part that is important to our conversation.

That video though...it looks like a plane went into a building, not demolition.

No way they could have timed demolition to go off right when that plane hit.