• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

steelbot

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2016, 11:41:35 PM
I am in my secure, undisclosed and fortified location.  8)
...Still b-casting Bateman? could we get an audio link/live report? even if you're just reading twitter :) :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 18, 2016, 08:36:10 PM
Islamic terrorists and Mexican cartels working together? I find this as far-fetched as Catwoman teaming up with the Joker and the Penguin. Sure, you can draw it up that way (it sells comic books) but it's just not going to work out.

i would expect the cartels to view isis as a major threat to their business interests.  if a terrorist crossed the border and inflicted damage in the united states, the border would be immediately locked down in ways it never has been.  of course, this would depend on the american people being apprised of the facts, the likelihood of which is questionable.

steelbot

Quote from: mv on September 18, 2016, 11:47:06 PM
i would expect the cartels to view isis as a major threat to their business interests.  if a terrorist crossed the border and inflicted damage in the united states, the border would be immediately locked down in ways it never has been.  of course, this would depend on the american people being apprised of the facts, the likelihood of which is questionable.
I don't think their business models and code of ethics, nor religious views would match up :) bad tag team

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2016, 11:51:52 PM
I don't think their business models and code of ethics, nor religious views would match up :) bad tag team

i think isis would work with just about anyone if it advanced their goals.  i just don't think the cartel would work with them due to the threat it would represent to their business interests.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 10:45:18 PM
And they do, all of their prisoners actually
Overall, it's brilliant.  We torture them, they torture us and the world spins round.

On the other hand, at least you are not one of the (many) people who is outraged that they torture westerners while we "disappear" prisoners to torture them.  More of an attitude that both sides may as well partake in the joys of human degradation, equally... I can respect that (even if I disagree.)

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2016, 11:59:14 PM
Overall, it's brilliant.  We torture them, they torture us and the world spins round.

On the other hand, at least you are not one of the (many) people who is outraged that they torture westerners while we "disappear" prisoners to torture them.  More of an attitude that both sides may as well partake in the joys of human degradation, equally... I can respect that (even if I disagree.)

Being outraged won't stop isis from beheading Westerners or stop isis from burning pilots alive in cages...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 19, 2016, 12:07:40 AM
Being outraged won't stop isis from beheading Westerners or stop isis from burning pilots alive in cages...

I guess sometimes you gotta fight ugly with uglier.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVRPz6-Tkww

steelbot

Quote from: norland2424 on September 19, 2016, 12:07:40 AM
Or us American's from dropping bombs on their cities, and policing the "world" :) I love arguments without logical conclusions that both sides would never agree on.

norland2424

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:11:15 AM
Or us American's from dropping bombs on their cities, and policing the "world" :) I love arguments without logical conclusions that both sides would never agree on.

Lol the first rule of bellgab should be never to take any of this seriously, since i never do  ;D

steelbot

Quote from: norland2424 on September 19, 2016, 12:13:24 AM
Lol the first rule of bellgab should be never to take any of this seriously, since i never do  ;D
lol Norland, i've been around the Bellbag block for a bit :) i don't - and wasn't picking a fight - I've, by choice, fought for this country we all love, so i know how this is perpetually never ending..I've never taken this place serious, :) and will continue to do so thanks !! :)

PS - bellgabs got rules now? like fight club? Heheh

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:16:16 AM
lol Norland, i've been around the Bellbag block for a bit :) i don't - and wasn't picking a fight - I've, by choice, fought for this country we all love, so i know how this is perpetually never ending..I've never taken this place serious, :) and will continue to do so thanks !! :)

PSS _ BATEMAN - we all hope you and all are well - and anyone else in the area - this sucks to hear and especially on a late sunday evening. :(

norland2424

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:16:16 AM

Oh i know that you didn't mean it in a wrong way, i do like the fact that MV has made a place where we all have the option to voice our opinions etc, and as you can see we all very from set opinions, thank you for your service btw.

bateman

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:18:14 AM
PSS _ BATEMAN - we all hope you and all are well - and anyone else in the area - this sucks to hear and especially on a late sunday evening. :(

Doing fine, thanks, man. 👍🏼

Another weak ass pressure cooker bomb in a stupid location. What is going on with this?  ???

Jackstar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 19, 2016, 01:11:06 AM
Another weak ass pressure cooker bomb in a stupid location. What is going on with this?  ???

Someone is being mocked.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 19, 2016, 01:11:06 AM

It's not so much the fire power (or lack of it in this case), but the psychological trauma of these events, fueled by an American media run fucking amok.  And without the benefit of critical thinking skills, the gullible public is whipped into a frenzy of paranoia and suspicion of the dark, foreign stranger; the other. The resulting collective fear is then opportunistically seized upon by both political parties for their own benefit. 

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 04:36:05 AM

Keep staring at those photos, Jackstar. Meanwhile, today, roughly 117 Americans will die by suicide.  Why don't these alarming (and increasing) numbers of deaths warrant a CNN Situation Room?

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

--Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US each year
--Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide
--For every suicide, 25 attempt
--Suicide costs the US $44 billion annually

Additional Facts About Suicide in the US
* The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 12.93 per 100,000 individuals.
* Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.
* On average, there are 117 suicides per day.
* White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2014.
* Firearms account for almost 50% of all suicides.
* The rate of suicide is highest in middle age â€" white men in particular

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 19, 2016, 04:57:50 AM
Keep staring at those photos, Jackstar. Meanwhile, today, roughly 117 Americans will die by suicide.  Why don't these alarming (and increasing) numbers of deaths warrant a CNN Situation Room?

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

--Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US each year
--Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide
--For every suicide, 25 attempt
--Suicide costs the US $44 billion annually

Additional Facts About Suicide in the US
* The annual age-adjusted suicide rate is 12.93 per 100,000 individuals.
* Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.
* On average, there are 117 suicides per day.
* White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2014.
* Firearms account for almost 50% of all suicides.
* The rate of suicide is highest in middle age â€" white men in particular

You'll never win an argument with Jackstar by using facts, context and perspective. But good luck.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
You'll never win an argument with Jackstar by using facts, context and perspective. But good luck.

I'm not looking to "win" anything.  :) Just encouraging folks to not succumb (no pun intended) to mind-numbing sensationalism, as practiced by the US media.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 19, 2016, 05:18:46 AM
I'm not looking to "win" anything.  :) Just encouraging folks to not succumb (no pun intended) to mind-numbing sensationalism, as practiced by the US media.

Again; good luck.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 19, 2016, 04:23:04 AM
a frenzy of paranoia and suspicion of the dark, foreign stranger

Still more trustworthy than Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 05:20:30 AM
Still more trustworthy than Clinton.

So says the guy who thinks chemtrails are real. You're a proper sage.

Jackstar

How do you explain the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete?

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 19, 2016, 04:57:50 AM
Keep staring at those photos, Jackstar.

I have no idea what you're talking about, bee tea dubs.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 05:35:05 AM
How do you explain the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2016, 05:34:21 AM
You can't handle the truth.

I think it's just fascinating and adorable how this f****** idiot c*** can't be bothered to even address a simple question about the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete, but yet he can sit around and talk about fucking Falkie all f****** day like it's his f****** job.

What a loser - - even for a European. Note the timestamps - - he's had oodles of time, and all he's done with it, is run away.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 06:01:49 AM
I think it's just fascinating and adorable how this f****** idiot c*** can't be bothered to even address a simple question about the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete, but yet he can sit around and talk about fucking Falkie all f****** day like it's his f****** job.

What a loser - - even for a European. Note the timestamps - - he's had oodles of time, and all he's done with it, is run away.

I know...and then he comes to threads like this and tries to Falkize us too. The amount of time he spends putting others down must be equal to the time Falkie spends doing nothing, which kinda makes him a Falkie too.  ::) ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 06:01:49 AM

First of all, it's just a guess about tens of thousands of pounds of pulverized concrete. Nobody knows, and you can't cite any verifiable sources. It's all based on looking at a few photos and estimating - with more than a jot of confirmation bias thrown in - what actually happened. Those buildings were huge, and the thrust that must have  been  exerted would have been immense - it's not necessary to pre-suppose that explosives were involved when natural forces can account for phenomena like that anyway.