• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ferris Buellers day off sucked

Started by henge0stone, September 17, 2016, 07:17:29 PM

henge0stone

An asshole kid takes time off and is so cool and everything he does is cool. Whoopty fuckin do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on September 17, 2016, 07:17:29 PM
An asshole kid takes time off and is so cool and everything he does is cool. Whoopty fuckin do.

I opened the thread ready to argue against this but your post made me laugh so much I surrender.  ;D

trostol

sucked...debatable...overrated..oh yes

Hog

That was one of Linda Grays last movies before she got plastic surgery that left her unrecogizable.  Charlie Sheen had a cameo appearance playing himself at the police station.  "Drugs?"

They got to roll around in a sweet Ferrari as well.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Huh?  What prompted this?  OK, well, "The Birth of a Nation" sucked.

3OctaveFart

The mom looked like Markie Post.

Then many upper-middle-class suburban women did circa 1986.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 18, 2016, 12:08:33 AM
The mom looked like Markie Post.

Then many upper-middle-class suburban women did circa 1986.

Yes...Marky...some of us here lust after her still. I hope Shay doesn't stumble onto this. It could start a flood of gif posting.  :P

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2016, 12:23:07 AM
Yes...Marky...some of us here lust after her still. I hope Shay doesn't stumble onto this. It could start a flood of gif posting.  :P

Just stumbled in and what do we have here!?  Is that Marky Post?  :D  Why yes it is.  Mmmm.   No flood of gif posting though...just happy thoughts.   ;)  ;D

This movie was okay for it's time.  I wouldn't want to see it again.  It does bring back memories.

I saw this movie in the theater with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known.  She was way out of my league too.  Her twin sister was going out with my friend so we went out on a double-date.  I blew it.  I was so boring and awkward.  I froze and couldn't really strike up any meaningful conversation when we went to eat afterwards.  :-\   Ahhh to be 16 again.   :-[

TigerLily

Ferris may have been a righteous dude but who can resist a bad boy. Luckily, I outgrew that phase. Unlike Charlie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCkTVESc0fQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on September 18, 2016, 09:56:58 AM
Just stumbled in and what do we have here!?  Is that Marky Post?  :D  Why yes it is.  Mmmm.   No flood of gif posting though...just happy thoughts.   ;)  ;D

This movie was okay for it's time.  I wouldn't want to see it again.  It does bring back memories.

I saw this movie in the theater with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known.  She was way out of my league too.  Her twin sister was going out with my friend so we went out on a double-date.  I blew it.  I was so boring and awkward.  I froze and couldn't really strike up any meaningful conversation when we went to eat afterwards.  :-\   Ahhh to be 16 again.   :-[

Unless you are actually Ferris Bueller I guess we've all had moments like that. If only we could transplant the mature brain into the young body we could avoid all that nasty awkwardness of having to learn through experience.  ;)

analog kid

Quote from: Hog on September 17, 2016, 08:21:41 PM
That was one of Linda Grays last movies before she got plastic surgery that left her unrecogizable.  Charlie Sheen had a cameo appearance playing himself at the police station.  "Drugs?"

They got to roll around in a sweet Ferrari as well.

peace
Hog

Such a shame. That nose was sexy.

henge0stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQFTq2FIdY

This scene is so cringe worthy. He is just lip sinking and that is clearly John Lennon's voice. The whole scene is just oh look how cool he is! OMG fuck off Bueller.

onan

Matthew Broderick can't catch a break.

JesusJuice

Quote from: onan on September 18, 2016, 02:44:58 PM
Matthew Broderick can't catch a break.

Well he did kill a mom and her daughter.

Meh.  I liked it ok but it is not one that I'd choose to watch again.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 17, 2016, 08:55:47 PM
Huh?  What prompted this?  OK, well, "The Birth of a Nation" sucked.

Nah, it was pretty good if you can get past all the racism.  Henry Walthall and Lillian Gish were sublime.  Definitely worth a repeat viewing.