• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Netflix: Luke Cage, Iron Fist

Started by Billy Joe Mulgreavey, September 08, 2016, 12:35:58 PM

I have to admit, the comic book nerd in me is coming out again.  Looking forward to these shows.  Anyone else?

HELL YES!

Defenders was also announced to be coming soon.

trostol

i might watch this one..i really need to get around to watching Daredevil

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2016, 07:58:04 PM
i might watch this one..i really need to get around to watching Daredevil

I loved Daredevil season 1 and 2.  Bingewatched em both on Netflix.  Looking forward to season 3 !!!

If you have not seen Jessica Jones yet then you need to watch it.

Luke Cage made his debut in it.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 08, 2016, 09:33:39 PM
If you have not seen Jessica Jones yet then you need to watch it.

Luke Cage made his debut in it.

Checking it out right now.

Quote from: brig on September 09, 2016, 02:22:45 AM
Checking it out right now.

Cool. It is apart of the group of Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist that will be the Defenders.

My only comic nerd complaint is the name of the team, they are not collectively The Defenders. They are Heroes For Hire and if they add Misty Knight to the team I will nerdgasim all over the place.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 09, 2016, 05:26:21 AM
Cool. It is apart of the group of Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist that will be the Defenders.

My only comic nerd complaint is the name of the team, they are not collectively The Defenders. They are Heroes For Hire and if they add Misty Knight to the team I will nerdgasim all over the place.

Misty Knight would be grand!  Word is Colleen Wing will be in Iron Fist's show.  I'm really starting to believe that this t.v. show format is the best way to bring these characters to life.  I have been so disappointed with DC's movies of late.  Wish they would do more series. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 16, 2016, 09:29:38 PM
Misty Knight would be grand!  Word is Colleen Wing will be in Iron Fist's show.  I'm really starting to believe that this t.v. show format is the best way to bring these characters to life.  I have been so disappointed with DC's movies of late.  Wish they would do more series.

I have not seen all of Cage yet but there is a Colleen Wing Easter Egg and she has been cast for Iron Fist. Jessica Henwick will play her.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 08, 2016, 07:08:15 PM
I have not seen all of Cage yet but there is a Colleen Wing Easter Egg and she has been cast for Iron Fist. Jessica Henwick will play her.

I'm trying to get caught up on a few other shows.  Cage will be a binge-watch.  How is it so far?

trostol

Hear Cage is good..i am trying to get through DD season 1 but it sort of drags a bit for me at least

Quote from: trostol on October 08, 2016, 07:18:17 PM
Hear Cage is good..i am trying to get through DD season 1 but it sort of drags a bit for me at least

Hang in..it gets better.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 08, 2016, 07:12:11 PM
I'm trying to get caught up on a few other shows.  Cage will be a binge-watch.  How is it so far?

Good, really good.

Just had time to watch a few and decided to hold off and binge it as well.

Rally,  checked out Iron Fist?  I watched the first episode early this morning.  Wow...Love it!  Anyone else watching it?