• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the jaz cast

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

jazmunda

Spinning some crappy 90s tunes and taking calls.

http://jazcast.com

Call 646 374 2666 or Skype jaz.munda

jazmunda

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 05:58:42 AM
Spinning some crappy 90s tunes and taking calls.

http://jazcast.com

Call 646 374 2666 or Skype jaz.munda

It did not surprise me to hear that akwilly has faked an orgasm while masturbating.

jazmunda

Thanks to akwilly and taaroa for calling in. Thanks to whoozit, whitecrow, wr250 & Walks at Night for lissening.

Taaroa

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense.

akwilly: Why not wait for some other opportunity in coming weeks and let her down gently?

jazmunda

Quote from: Taaroa on February 09, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
Thanks for putting up with my nonsense.

akwilly: Why not wait for some other opportunity in coming weeks and let her down gently?

That would be too responsible and not good for ratings.

Lilith

Sorry I missed ya jaz, I just now saw your post.  :'(

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:21:13 AM
Sorry I missed ya jaz, I just now saw your post.  :'(

You will of course not be receiving any tux pictures at Christmas.

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 08:29:12 AM
You will of course not be receiving any tux pictures at Christmas.

Please don't count me out yet.  I just was late checking my email notifications this morning.  MV has the Genesis Device set for auto notify with strobe lights and sirens for the most important bellgab threads, it's just that I was sleeping so soundly, that the strobe lights, and sirens didn't wake me up.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:32:26 AM
Please don't count me out yet.  I just was late checking my email notifications this morning.  MV has the Genesis Device set for auto notify with strobe lights and sirens for the most important bellgab threads, it's just that I was sleeping so soundly, that the strobe lights, and sirens didn't wake me up.

Strobe lights and sirens. I'm honoured. Does the Falkie thread have can-can dancers?

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 08:53:08 AM
Strobe lights and sirens. I'm honoured. Does the Falkie thread have can-can dancers?

No, just sirens now.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:55:14 AM
No, just sirens now.

Slightly muted I hope. Nothing fancy until he reclaims his thread from the usurpers.

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 09:03:24 AM
Slightly muted I hope. Nothing fancy until he reclaims his thread from the usurpers.

Right now?  Yes, very.

Taaroa

Just looked up the date of the Coast to Coast episode we discussed if anyone wants to listen to it

25th February 1997, Emily Lau - Hong Kong

BobGrau

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

Just tin cans, tied to its tail.

Quote from: akwilly on February 07, 2017, 10:46:43 PM
as this illustrates her tongue is kinda stabby
Are you sure it was her mouth you were kissing ?

Lilith

Quote from: BobGrau on February 09, 2017, 01:49:30 PM
Just tin cans, tied to its tail.

I really don't have access to any settings on the Genesis Device, so I just removed the bulb, and plugged the speaker as best I could for that thread.

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 02:41:47 PM
I really don't have access to any settings on the Genesis Device, so I just removed the bulb, and plugged the speaker as best I could for that thread.

Was there any MV related incriminating evidence left on the Genesis Device? Asking for Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 03:38:24 PM
Was there any MV related incriminating evidence left on the Genesis Device? Asking for Falkie.

I have no ability to access anything at all.  If  I didn't know better, I would think it has a mind of its own.

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
Thanks to akwilly and taaroa for calling in. Thanks to whoozit, whitecrow, wr250 & Walks at Night for lissening.

So was this episode saved for posterity?   I hope so.  I literally only listened for like two minutes. 

It sure seemed like my main man Willy needed some sound advice.  Did you get him squared away?
I posted my initial reaction in chat but I'd really require more background on the situation as a whole.

Hopefully the show was saved!?!

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 05:42:12 PM
So was this episode saved for posterity?   I hope so.  I literally only listened for like two minutes. 

It sure seemed like my main man Willy needed some sound advice.  Did you get him squared away?
I posted my initial reaction in chat but I'd really require more background on the situation as a whole.

I did record the show but over a quarter is music and stripping it of that would require work on my part and I went to the Falkie school of "STFU and if you want a copy you come over here and edit it for me, Video Later".

As for advice for Willy I think he is beyond help. He does not heed my sound advice and I fear that if the STDs don't kill him, alcohol or alcohol related maladies will.

#freeakwilly

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

I hope so as well!

waiting...

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 05:55:47 PM
I did record the show but over a quarter is music and stripping it of that would require work on my part and I went to the Falkie school of "STFU and if you want a copy you come over here and edit it for me, Video Later".

As for advice for Willy I think he is beyond help. He does not heed my sound advice and I fear that if the STDs don't kill him, alcohol or alcohol related maladies will.

#freeakwilly

Well, I'm disapointed, but I'll try to catch you next time.  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
Well, I'm disapointed, but I'll try to catch you next time.  ;D

You know I can never say no to you brig.  :-[

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

#freeakwilly

Don't you have "people" for that?   

I hear you about the advice thing.   Perhaps what really is needed is Falkenburg Fortress type of deal where just the Bellbag dudes could
hang out.  I'm thinking several of us working together can get him on the straight and narrow but it is going to require some
"Lockeroom"-type talk.   

Lilith

Quote from: 💩 on February 09, 2017, 06:08:34 PM
You know I can never say no to you brig.  :-[

We don't mind the music, I PROMISE!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
We don't mind the music, I PROMISE!

Some weasel would rat him out to the Feds.     :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

I hear you about the advice thing.   Perhaps what really is needed is Falkenburg Fortress type of deal where just the Bellbag dudes could
hang out.  I'm thinking several of us working together can get him on the straight and narrow but it is going to require some
"Lockeroom"-type talk.

I hope you will let me in...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

Yeah...

Maybe we need a jazburgh as well.

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

"Lockeroom"-type talk.

If there is "Grab them by the Orangey" talk then I'm in.

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:12:31 PM

There's always someone who likes to piss in the Wheaties.