• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2016 General Election - Opinions, thoughts, polls, EC, odds

Started by Zetaspeak, August 03, 2016, 10:25:29 AM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 08:10:10 PM
Did you see the picture hanging in Podesta's office in the campaign hq?

http://www.politico.com/gallery/2015/07/inside-hillarys-campaign-headquarters-210684?slide=5
They are really sick, sick people. I did see somewhere (don't have a link) of the "art" Podesta and his wife collects for one of their own homes. Bizarre sick stuff.
-edit- Here it is archived since supposedly the WPost scrubbed it. "documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes." ""You've got to be pretty secure to have an eight-foot-tall naked man in your living room in Washington, D.C.," ""The art is an ice-breaker. It puts people at ease."
https://archive.fo/vddrO#selection-3897.184-3897.236

What kind of people does that kind of "art" "put at ease?"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 08:10:10 PM
Did you see the picture hanging in Podesta's office in the campaign hq?

http://www.politico.com/gallery/2015/07/inside-hillarys-campaign-headquarters-210684?slide=5

Is it weird because we aren't used to seeing it hanging around everyone's neck like Christ on a cross? Because that is pretty freaky shit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:26:29 PM

Is it weird because we aren't used to seeing it hanging around everyone's neck like Christ on a cross? Because that is pretty freaky shit.

At least it is not in the same pose as Jeffrey Dahlmer posed his victims.

I deleted the picture because it was pretty gross but if you feel the need google Jeffrey Dahlmer victim pose and you will see a striking resemblance to the 8 foot statue in Tony Podesta's home. That is how sick these people are.

albrecht

If an "average Joe" had  a collection of "documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes," hanging on his walls they would be investigated, if not already convicted and have to register every time they moved.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 08:27:51 PM
At least it is not in the same pose as Jeffrey Dahlmer posed his victims.

I meant hanging some dude bleeding on a cross around your neck is some freaky shit.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:29:25 PM

I meant hanging some dude bleeding on a cross around your neck is some freaky shit.

Yeah. That always kind of freaked me out as a kid too. Don't have a crucifix anymore but I do have a cross.

Jackstar

used to seeing it hanging around everyone's neck like Christ on a cross? Because that is pretty freaky shit.

Yeah, I know what you meant. All the stars being upside down is far more disturbing to me--i gotta go check some tapes.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 08:30:36 PM
Yeah. That always kind of freaked me out as a kid too. Don't have a crucifix anymore but I do have a cross.

Wow, the pic you posted didn't show up for me when I first read your post. Why would you even post that picture?! At least you only have a cross now.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:33:14 PM

Wow, the pic you posted didn't show up for me when I first read your post. Why would you even post that picture?! At least you only have a cross now.  ::)

I will delete it. Sorry

I was just trying to show how sick this people are

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:33:14 PM

Wow, the pic you posted didn't show up for me when I first read your post. Why would you even post that picture?!
Because in addition to the "documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers inside their parents' suburban homes" art Podesta hangs in his home he also has a statue of a contorted 8 foot tall naked man called "the arch of hysteria."
The art "puts people at ease."
https://archive.fo/vddrO#selection-3897.184-3897.236

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 08:32:02 PM
All the stars being upside down is far more disturbing to me--i gotta go check some tapes.

https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_10834

The rabbit-hole has trenched. The legal rules regarding the thirteen stripes are clear and inviolable, yet any language that specifies the orientation of the stars, that part is "See Attachment."

My work here is done.

theONE

YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT stop embarrassing yourself , hahaha
same as you embarrassed yourself when you called Hoagie - woow what an intellect

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

Yeah, I know what you meant. All the stars being upside down is far more disturbing to me--i gotta go check some tapes.

I can't trust any of those pictures because of Photoshop or whatever its called these days. If you have a video of that last one with the flag I might be impressed. Also she looks like she is waving, lol. I mean if she really is going to signal a Satanic Allegiance she should just do this:

https://youtu.be/5mFOk9BDTA0

Roswells, Art

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 08:43:36 PM
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT stop embarrassing yourself , hahaha
same as you embarrassed yourself when you called Hoagie - woow what an intellect

Sorry if I offended your religious beliefs. Maybe this isn't the right forum for you then. I mean it probably isn't. How many times have you been banned from it? Some people would take the hint. You aren't wanted here. I'm sure you get that a lot.

theONE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:48:39 PM

Sorry if I offended your religious beliefs. Maybe this isn't the right forum for you then. I mean it probably isn't. How many times have you been banned from it? Some people would take the hint.

No this is very right forum for me because I can school imbeciles like you /take a hint from it/

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:45:16 PM
If you have a video of that last one with the flag I might be impressed.

Get me a sandwich and some cupcakes too while you're at it.

theONE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 08:48:39 PM

Sorry if I offended your religious beliefs. Maybe this isn't the right forum for you then. I mean it probably isn't. How many times have you been banned from it? Some people would take the hint. You aren't wanted here. I'm sure you get that a lot.

hey cat woman I started forum for lunatics like yourself "RELIGION Thread"
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,10386.0.html

go and spew your vile uneducated opinions there ,make sure you read my few opening posts so you know
how to attack and insult in your typical primitive way...go go go

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 09:01:26 PM

I'd love to.
Hold the blood, semen, and breast-milk from mine. Unlike those weirdos on the Clinton campaign no "spirit cooking" for me! (Though I do like blood sausage and black pudding, but that is not human blood and cured/cooked- at least in the circles I've kept, who knows what is in the Podesta's home's menu.)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 09:04:49 PM
Hold the blood, semen, and breast-milk from mine. Unlike those weirdos on the Clinton campaign no "spirit cooking" for me! (Though I do like blood sausage and black pudding, but that is not human blood and cured/cooked- at least in the circles I've kept, who knows what is in the Podesta's home's menu.)

LOL, no it would be good. I'm pretty sure I'm dragging feminism back 100 years by saying I like being in a kitchen.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 09:06:40 PM

LOL, no it would be good. I'm pretty sure I'm dragging feminism back 100 years by saying I like being in a kitchen.
Nothing wrong with liking to cook* (regardless of gender or lack thereof or whatever the various combinations there are out there now.) Actually there are stereotypes out there the other way- like only guys like to BBQ or grill or only men (usually French, Belgian, etc ones) make the world's best chefs. All bs.

*not with human derived stuff or parts.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 06, 2016, 09:08:42 PM
Still undecided ?

When you wish upon a star it probably wont come true unless the star you are wishing on is a meteor heading toward your planet and your wish was to snuff out all life on it.

Jackstar

I'm actually miffed I missed out on this, but I've already filled out my ballot for Helen Mirren.

So hot right now.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 06, 2016, 09:29:14 PM
I'm actually miffed I missed out on this, but I've already filled out my ballot for Helen Mirren.

So hot right now.
I think there are like 14 or 17 different states where you can recast your vote.  :o

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 06, 2016, 09:12:52 PM

When you wish upon a star it probably wont come true unless the star you are wishing on is a meteor heading toward your planet and your wish was to snuff out all life on it.
;)   ;D