• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

ItsOver

Duck and cover.  Yep, that should do nicely.

http://youtu.be/IKqXu-5jw60

Dr. MD MD

I heard heavy military aircraft going overhead for awhile last night. It seemed like I kept hearing them intermittently for about an hour early this morning. I just heard that low rumble sound again and ran to the window to see a big black cargo transport plane (not sure what they're called) heading North. I guess it could be on like Donkey Kong now. Thanks a lot, Hillary!  ::) >:(

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 12:40:44 PM
I heard heavy military aircraft going overhead for awhile last night. It seemed like I kept hearing them intermittently for about an hour early this morning. I just heard that low rumble sound again and ran to the window to see a big black cargo transport plane (not sure what they're called) heading North. I guess it could be on like Donkey Kong now. Thanks a lot, Hillary!  ::) >:(

what state are you in?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2016, 12:49:49 PM
Sorry. Upstate NY.

it seems like its an air national guard unit that's deploying some where in Asia in the next few days

theONE

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 15, 2016, 10:59:58 AM
Russian border patrol opens fire as North Korean fishing vessel crew resists search â€" FSB
https://www.rt.com/news/362896-russian-border-patrol-north-korea/

Interesting and bit unsettling.
Many times in the past very small insignificant stories like this one developed into big conflicts

theONE

"Kremlin: Russia faces unprecedented cyber-threats from the US"

https://www.rt.com/news/362868-kremlin-cyberattack-threats-us/

quote:
US aggressiveness is growing, and threats to carry out cyberattacks against Russia are unprecedented,
presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said, adding that Russia will take “precautionary measures.”
HomeNews
Kremlin: Russia faces unprecedented cyber-threats from the US
Published time: 15 Oct, 2016 10:39
Edited time: 15 Oct, 2016 12:12
Get short URL

Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov © Sergey Guneev / Sputnik
US aggressiveness is growing, and threats to carry out cyberattacks against Russia are unprecedented, presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov has said, adding that Russia will take “precautionary measures.”

“The fact is, US unpredictability and aggression keep growing, and such threats against Moscow and our country’s leadership are unprecedented,
because the threat is being announced at the level of the US Vice President,” Peskov told RIA Novosti.
“Of course, given such an aggressive, unpredictable line, we have to take measures to protect our interests, somehow hedge the risks,”
he said, adding that “such unpredictability is dangerous for the whole world.”

US Vice President Joe Biden said on Friday that Washington is ready to respond to hack attacks allegedly conducted by Russia
and designed to interfere with the upcoming US elections.

“Why haven’t we sent a message yet to Putin,” Chuck Todd, host of the “Meet the Press” show on NBC, asked Joe Biden.

“We are sending a message [to Putin]… We have a capacity to do it, and…”

"He’ll known it?” Todd interfered.

“He’ll know it. It will be at the time of our choosing, and under the circumstances that will have the greatest impact,” the US vice president replied.

...more info and video in the article - this could very well developed into BIG shit ...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 20, 2016, 12:47:21 PM

You're okay though with Trumps veiled incitement to assassination of a Presidential candidate? Because we all know that those gun owners who are also mentally disturbed won't 'hear voices' and go out and murder because Trump said they should?

No, this has NOTHING to do with Trump! This is the American people waking up to the utter corruption, graft, and treason that has infiltrated our home country by way of the Aggressive left, especially from the likes of both the Clintons and Obama. Some within the Republican party also, like Ryan, Romney, Cruz, McCain and others. Their loyalty lies with the globalists, not the American people. Maybe you don't get it because you don't live here but we have been sold out, lock, stock and barrel and left hung out to dry because of the criminal actions of these very traitors.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 04:31:14 PM
No, this has NOTHING to do with Trump! This is the American people waking up to the utter corruption, graft, and treason that has infiltrated our home country by way of the Aggressive left, especially from the likes of both the Clintons and Obama. Some within the Republican party also, like Ryan, Romney, Cruz, McCain and others. Their loyalty lies with the globalists, not the American people. Maybe you don't get it because you don't live here but we have been sold out, lock, stock and barrel and left hung out to dry because of the criminal actions of these very traitors.

Yeah, yeah, yeah and yeah. You guys go on and on with the big dramatic words but you have no intention of actually doing anything other than voting for Fearless Leader on Nov 28. Then it's back to more posting on BellGab. All the "traitor" talk is just noise to most Americans. With all due respect.

theONE

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 15, 2016, 08:53:29 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah and yeah. You guys go on and on with the big dramatic words but you have no intention of actually doing anything other than voting for Fearless Leader on Nov 28. Then it's back to more posting on BellGab. All the "traitor" talk is just noise to most Americans. With all due respect.

Would be very interesting that the Nov.28 tongue slip was some kind of ..subconscious premonition.. that Trump had not ever realizing it.
Let's watch that date and see if anything significant happens on 28.Nov.2016

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 15, 2016, 08:53:29 PM

So what do you propose without getting our asses arrested?

They've got everything so tied up with Comey, the AGs and all sorts of high level ranking authority figures either bought or blackmailed, it's close to impossible to do much else. Some have tried and got nowhere but in a grave, like the very long list of the Clinton Crime Family's hit list.. and the hits just keep on coming.

You can talk your shit all you want but when you're in an extremely corrupt and just about Facist environment, you don't get very far without it being an extremely massive movement. If you think otherwise, than you don't know history.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 09:00:25 PM
So what do you propose without getting our asses arrested?

They've got everything so tied up with Comey, the AGs and all sorts of high level ranking authority figures either bought or blackmailed, it's close to impossible to do much else. Some have tried and got nowhere but in a grave, like the very long list of the Clinton Crime Family's hit list.. and the hits just keep on coming.

You can talk your shit all you want but when you're in an extremely corrupt and just about Facist environment, you don't get very far without it being an extremely massive movement. If you think otherwise, than you don't know history.

What I am proposing is "put up or shut up." If you really believe you are living in some kind of fascist dictatorship, you should not be on BellGab (with an identifiable IP) announcing your opposition to the regime. You should be out forming some kind of underground resistance movement with the goal of eventually freeing yourselves from tyranny. Historically, that's what patriots have done when faced with all-powerful tyrannical regimes.

But no, you're afraid of being arrested. The last thing on your minds is to actually do anything to resist your oppressors. It's easier to stay home, watch TV and complain. You simply don't have the strength of your so-called convictions. Again, with all due respect.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 15, 2016, 09:17:35 PM
What I am proposing is "put up or shut up." If you really believe you are living in some kind of fascist dictatorship, you should not be on BellGab (with an identifiable IP) announcing your opposition to the regime. You should be out forming some kind of underground resistance movement with the goal of eventually freeing yourselves from tyranny. Historically, that's what patriots have done when faced with all-powerful tyrannical regimes.

But no, you're afraid of being arrested. The last thing on your minds is to actually do anything to resist your oppressors. It's easier to stay home, watch TV and complain. You simply don't have the strength of your so-called convictions. Again, with all due respect.

You're young, aren't you?  ::)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 09:23:16 PM

You have some piece of wisdom to add? You might as well state it. Why be coy?

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 15, 2016, 09:23:16 PM

You didn't know reality was a John Milius movie?

theONE

"The Russia Thread" ? not ...threat ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

theONE you are banned.This ban is not set to expire.

With the last twelve hours buzzing about rumors of Assange and a massive cyber attack occurring on Russia, this is interesting.

https://www.rt.com/news/363013-rt-uk-accounts-blocked/

RT UK’s bank accounts have been blocked, RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan reported. Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova reacted, saying it seems that in leaving the EU, London also left any freedom of speech obligations behind there.
“Our accounts in Britain have been blocked. All of them. ‘Decision not to be discussed’. Hail to freedom of speech!” RT's editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan said on her Twitter account.

The National Westminster Bank has informed RT UK that it will no longer have the broadcaster among its clients. The bank provided no explanation for the decision.

“We have recently undertaken a review of your banking arrangements with us and reached the conclusion that we will no longer provide these facilities,” NatWest said in a letter to RT’s London office.

The bank said that the entire Royal Bank of Scotland Group, of which NatWest is part, would refuse to service RT.

The letter said the decision was final and that it is “not prepared to enter into any discussion in relation to it.”

The late General G.S. Patton speaking of the Russians post WWII:

If we have to fight them, now is the time. From now on, we will get
weaker and they will get stronger.

We should have listened to George.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 17, 2016, 09:10:08 AM
The late General G.S. Patton speaking of the Russians post WWII:

If we have to fight them, now is the time. From now on, we will get
weaker and they will get stronger.

We should have listened to George.

When did liberals become retarded war hawks who want a nuclear confrontation with Russia? What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 09:11:35 AM
When did liberals become retarded war hawks who want a nuclear confrontation with Russia? What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

Clinton started the mindset when he bombed an aspirin factory to distract from disclosure of his various sexual escapades and Whitewater investigation. Wag the Dog.

As I've been saying, they are now the 'Aggressive Left'.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 17, 2016, 09:16:48 AM
Clinton started the mindset when he bombed an aspirin factory to distract from disclosure of his various sexual escapades and Whitewater investigation. Wag the Dog.

It appears they are repeating their typical MO.

My friend, allow me to educate you on Russians. They are a despicable people. Liars, cheats, and gypsies. As a people, they are essentially void of a moral compass. No understanding of what`s decent in the world. They have ALWAYS been this way and will be always. General Patton was correct. We should have moved on Stalin and Russia when we had the forces in place to do so.

Patton said he could have conquered Russia with the second Army alone and I believe him. Truman was a pussy. Too bad. we wouldnt be having this conversation.

P.S. Sir, I have been called and accused of many things in my long life, but "liberal" certainly is not one of them.

theONE

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 09:12:26 AM
My friend, allow me to educate you on Russians. They are a despicable people. Liars, cheats, and gypsies. As a people, they are essentially void of a moral compass. No understanding of what`s decent in the world. They have ALWAYS been this way and will be always. General Patton was correct. We should have moved on Stalin and Russia when we had the forces in place to do so.

Patton said he could have conquered Russia with the second Army alone and I believe him. Truman was a pussy. Too bad. we wouldnt be having this conversation.

P.S. Sir, I have been called and accused of many things in my long life, but "liberal" certainly is not one of them.

Napoleon and Hitler were also as delusional ...hehe

Quote from: theONE on October 18, 2016, 10:41:27 AM
Napoleon and Hitler were also as delusional ...hehe

Patton knew history very well. In fact, no other man knew Bonaparte like he did.

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 18, 2016, 09:12:26 AM
My friend, allow me to educate you on Russians. They are a despicable people. Liars, cheats, and gypsies. As a people, they are essentially void of a moral compass. No understanding of what`s decent in the world. They have ALWAYS been this way and will be always.

Shit, they're Irish, too?