The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:08:14 PM
No, you assume this because that's what you do. You're perpetually butt-hurt and you deal with it by projecting it on to joyful people like Jack and I, who live life with gusto!  :P

lol dude your the one thats always crying about shit on here,with everyone

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:11:17 PM
lol dude your the one thats always crying about shit on here,with everyone

Source?  ???

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:12:40 PM
Source?  ???

ask around, people think that you're a nice guy but delusional.

Jackstar



I'll be honest--I'm going to miss her far more than Sandra.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:14:19 PM
ask around, people think that you're a nice guy but delusional.

I only see one here claiming that. You. I notice you always seem to be trying to leverage peer pressure against people here, like that would matter to me. Truly adorable!  ;D

P.S. Sorry for stealing your shtick here, Jack but you can see the necessity.  ;)

Jackstar

Good artists borrow, great artists steal, clandestine agents copy and paste.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 04:16:03 PM


I'll be honest--I'm going to miss her far more than Sandra.

Yeah, how is Empress, norland? I can't see her making it through this election without a considerable valium script.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:17:33 PM
I only see one here claiming that. You. I notice you always seem to be trying to leverage peer pressure against people here, like that would matter to me. Truly adorable!  ;D

P.S. Sorry for stealing your shtick here, Jack but you can see the necessity.  ;)

umm uncleduke just called you delusional. and if you didnt care why are you even crying about this now

Jackstar

Oh, look who's so curious about things all of a sudden.

dismissive rolleyes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:19:48 PM
umm uncleduke just called you delusional. and if you didnt care why are you even crying about this now

He's a doddering old man who was probably last active in the military in the 80s. NEXT!  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:20:58 PM
He's a doddering old man who was probably last active in the military in the 80s. NEXT!  ;D

hes done more then you have

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:21:42 PM
hes done more then you have

Really? How do you know? Have you met him?  Did he give you his curriculum vitae?!  ::)

You're really incredibly bad at this, norland! Maybe stick to just the ad hominem attacks.  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:23:44 PM
Really? How do you know? Have you met him?  Did he give you his curriculum vitae?!  ::)

You're really incredibly bad at this, norland! Maybe stick to just the ad hominem attacks.  :D

i know enough about his backround to know hes done more then you have

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 04:08:36 PM
Why do you keep bringing up Bill Hicks and Stratfor? It's mysterious.

I have no idea who Bill Hicks is.  I've never brought up Stratfor, but have seen some of their work.  I'd be curious as to your take on Stratfor, however.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:24:43 PM
i know enough about his backround to know hes done more then you have

mmm...I trust you because you're so entirely credible, anonymous stranger.  ;) ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:26:19 PM
mmm...I trust you because you're so entirely credible, anonymous stranger.  ;) ;)

again i dont care if you do or not, lol this is entertaning to see mental illness at work tho.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:29:32 PM
again i dont care if you do or not, lol this is entertaning to see mental illness at work tho.

Yes, I'm enjoying witnessing yours. For an apologist you're easily triggered.  :D

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:20:58 PM
He's a doddering old man who was probably last active in the military in the 80s. NEXT!  ;D

Just for accuracy sake, I retired in 2011.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2016, 04:31:39 PM
Just for accuracy sake, I retired in 2011.

Alright, so you're maybe not doddering yet but I reserve the right to call you over the hill.  :P

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:31:29 PM
Yes, I'm enjoying witnessing yours. For an apologist you're easily triggered.  :D

lol you are dumb if you think im triggered , im bored and you and cuckstar are being entertaining.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:32:41 PM
Alright, so you're maybe not doddering yet but I reserve the right to call you over the hill.  :P

As you wish.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:33:28 PM
lol you are dumb if you think im triggered , im bored and you and cuckstar are being entertaining.

Sorry, I'm not dumb. I can speak just fine. You, however, are severely lacking in intelligence. Short bus?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:35:05 PM
Sorry, I'm not dumb. I can speak just fine. You, however, are severely lacking in intelligence. Short bus?  :D

it is cute how your trying so hard to show off for cuckstar lol , you should be finding who really killed kennedy tho.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:36:59 PM
it is cute how your trying so hard to show off for cuckstar lol , you should be finding who really killed kennedy tho.

You got it all wrong, norls. I'm showing off for you!  :-*

;) ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:37:54 PM
You got it all wrong, norls. I'm showing off for you!  :-*

;) ;)

hey now , one thing i do respect is relationships, and jackstar already claimed you as his prize.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2016, 04:39:41 PM
hey now , one thing i do respect is relationships, and jackstar already claimed you as his prize.


If that actually happened I'm sure it's just because he's the bigger animal.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 04:42:21 PM

If that actually happened I'm sure it's just because he's the bigger animal.  ;)

lol lol lol

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2016, 03:57:56 PM
He's the most Cronkite we got these days. Name me someone who's more!  ???

Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day. AJ also said Russian ICBM were headed to the USA on dec 31st 1999, live on air.

Since it is the Russia thread, I thought I'd wade on into this mess a little bit.  If nothing else but to
keep Uncle Duke interested.  ::)

What does Ivan keep in his bag of tricks that is any good?

He has a clever little intelligence gathering boat called the Sarov class.   Unique in that it uses
diesel electric propulsion but uses a small reactor to charge the batteries.  This makes it quiet as a
thief with the ability to stay submerged for up to 20 days.  Officially it is a technology demonstration
platform but with its unique capabilities it should be able to gather all kinds of intelligence.  There
is only boat in this class - the Sarov itself and it is new - being commissioned in 2008.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 04:52:50 PM
Hey, a stopped clock is right twice a day. AJ also said Russian ICBM were headed to the USA on dec 31st 1999, live on air.

Sorry, pud. I tried to read that but in my mind it just sounded like Maggie Thatcher having her period. Really gross!  :o

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod