• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Terror attack in Nice, France

Started by Juan, July 14, 2016, 04:02:36 PM

Juan

She is opposed to sending the B-52s to Raqqa. She wants a summit to talk about things.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2016, 06:32:44 PM
It's hard for me to see this, as I have an 8 year old daughter...if this little girl were mine, I would be in a state of rage!
I understand that.  My daughter is grown up and I have two grand-daughters.  But until we look the Islamist monster in the eye and see the true nature of their murderous nature, the killers get the slack they need to kill more innocents. My rage now is against Western leader-eunuchs who put political safety over national and public security.  In WWII it took two years for Roosevelt to allow a dead GI's image in the papers; when he did the public went from fear to being angry.

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2016, 06:53:55 PM
I hope all the countries affected can come together and abandon the PC culture and do what is necessary to root out this cancer...

That won't happen until the Dirty Bomb  goes off

chefist

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 14, 2016, 06:59:34 PM
I understand that.  My daughter is grown up and I have two grand-daughters.  But until we look the Islamist monster in the eye and see the true nature of their murderous nature, the killers get the slack they need to kill more innocents. My rage now is against Western leader-eunuchs who put political safety over national and public security.  In WWII it took two years for Roosevelt to allow a dead GI's image in the papers; when he did the public went from fear to being angry.

Hopefully there will be change and we can start making some changes that will be effective...

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on July 14, 2016, 06:49:32 PM
I think it was already going to be a clusterf*ck with the conditions in Brazil, the costs, the crime, and then Zika.

Most mosquitos don't carry the Zika so therefore we should pay for more mosquitos to migrate to our country and breed. Yeah, I said it!

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2016, 07:00:08 PM
That won't happen until the Dirty Bomb  goes off
>

Sadly you might be correct...God help us.

We are letting these people into our countries. We are 'asking' for these attacks to happen.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 14, 2016, 07:00:41 PM
Most mosquitos don't carry the Zika so therefore we should pay for more mosquitos to migrate to our country and breed. Yeah, I said it!
:) You could be one of these politicians we have!

Another god damn KKK terrorist attack. Oh...

chefist

Geraldo Rivera, belive it or not, urged all that have the stomach to watch the horrific videos from Nice. Good for him.

At about -45 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 14, 2016, 07:00:41 PM
AB for Prez.  "He's for us!"

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 14, 2016, 07:03:46 PM
Another god damn KKK terrorist attack. Oh...
Get your terrorists straight.  It's Amish wackos, damn it.  Before you know it, the Druids will be back making trouble.

bateman

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 14, 2016, 07:05:41 PM
One time my mom caught me sucking off the family dog. She killed herself in shame.

aldousburbank

One time my mom caught me sucking off the family dog. (((She)))killed herself in shame

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2016, 07:07:08 PM
Get your terrorists straight.  It's Amish wackos, damn it.  Before you know it, the Druids will be back making trouble.

I pray that I never fall underfoot of that horse and carriage. Think of thousands murdered by horse trampling Amish extremists. Druids? *faints*

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2016, 07:07:08 PM

I think the Druids actually were close to the peaceful Muslims in their history. They enjoyed burning people alive and what-not.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 14, 2016, 07:22:26 PM
I pray that I never fall underfoot of that horse and carriage. Think of thousands murdered by horse trampling Amish extremists. Druids? *faints*
Just pray they never blow you up with their apple butter.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on July 14, 2016, 06:57:45 PM
She is opposed to sending the B-52s to Raqqa. She wants a summit to talk about things.
Yeah, that always works well. 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2016, 07:26:35 PM
Just pray they never blow you up with their apple butter.

Soon we'll all be forced to raise barns and wear straw hats. *pouts* Plow fields! Are they out of theIr minds!!!

ItsOver, soon we'll all be forced to raise barns and wear straw hats. *pouts* Plow fields? Are they out of theIr minds!!!

JesusJuice

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on July 14, 2016, 07:29:33 PM
Soon we'll all be forced to raise barns and wear straw hats. *pouts* Plow fields! Are they out of theIr minds!!!
...and be styl'n in black.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 05:00:25 PM
I say we bomb these shit Middle-Eastern countries that support this activity.   Send in the drones and target all of their leaders.

i'm not sure which leaders we'd bomb since most of the arab/islamic leaders of the world are themselves living under the threat of islamic terrorism... even the animals who run saudi arabia.

very graphic content in this video.  know that before you view it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkit5Z4hmEo

Quran

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.