• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on February 04, 2020, 04:28:41 AM
Dang.  I thought you had something new.  I read that years ago!

More emails came in from her two days ago. They contained nothing suitable for sharing here, beyond their mere existence. I'll be honest, I'm surprised she hasn't just registered here again here by now. Perhaps she has.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 23, 2020, 02:07:04 PM
Then why does this board exist? 

I knew then as solidly as I do today that the public apology I am entitled to will one day be manifest. In truth, by now I am immensely over it all, but the facts are that you people still bring it up, and that person still semi-routinely spams me with frenetic, incoherent email, usually at the wee hours of a weekend's morning. Don't tell me you're not at least somewhat fascinated by the historical record. I am here to help.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 28, 2020, 12:34:01 PM
More emails came in from her two days ago. They contained nothing suitable for sharing here, beyond their mere existence. I'll be honest, I'm surprised she hasn't just registered here again here by now. Perhaps she has.

I knew then as solidly as I do today that the public apology I am entitled to will one day be manifest. In truth, by now I am immensely over it all, but the facts are that you people still bring it up, and that person still semi-routinely spams me with frenetic, incoherent email, usually at the wee hours of a weekend's morning. Don't tell me you're not at least somewhat fascinated by the historical record. I am here to help.
Yeah, it has been great.  Once, I went back and read it just because I was feeling blue.  Worked like a charm.

Jackstar

Large movements happening behind the scenes. I do so wish I could spare all the details to you, but personal privacy is tantamount.

For now. Strap yourself in.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 04, 2020, 10:16:53 AM
Large movements happening behind the scenes. I do so wish I could spare all the details to you, but personal privacy is tantamount.

For now. Strap yourself in.
Your privacy or mine?  You are a Taco Bell packet situation now?  Oh my gosh, this is great!  I am so happy for you.  Don't ice her when you're mad - women need communication.  Enjoy your newfound blessings.  Let us know when it's finalized.  We'll have to ask Liberace about what to do with the name of this thread afterward.

Be sure her flowers have some color in them at the wedding, unless she's going for the English Ivy look or something like George Noory's daughter.  That was the first time I'd ever seen that look at a wedding.

If you get your civil ceremony taken care of first, then she can't run away from you at the alter because technically you'd already be married, lol.

Everybody, buckle up! Jackstar be sure to include the racy parts!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on March 04, 2020, 01:54:39 PM
Your privacy or mine?

Access to Founder's Lodge membership lists are strictly limited on a basis of demonstrated need to know. As I have no need to know who you are available for demonstration, no one else needs to know either.

Did you save your messages that you first sent me here? Mine are gone with the wind and I'll ask Liberace! to blow me before I ask him to dig up old personal messages for me to publish on Tumblr. I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here. Perhaps you can be more sensible if I read more than the first four words of your post.

Quote from: Jojo on March 04, 2020, 01:54:39 PM
If you get your civil ceremony taken care of first

Whaddya mean, "if"?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on March 06, 2020, 04:16:46 PM
Access to Founder's Lodge membership lists are strictly limited on a basis of demonstrated need to know. As I have no need to know who you are available for demonstration, no one else needs to know either.

Did you save your messages that you first sent me here? Mine are gone with the wind and I'll ask Liberace! to blow me before I ask him to dig up old personal messages for me to publish on Tumblr. I'm not sure I follow your reasoning here. Perhaps you can be more sensible if I read more than the first four words of your post.

Whaddya mean, "if"?

What do you mean 'ask?'  Fucking tell him to blow you.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 06, 2020, 04:16:46 PM

Whaddya mean, "if"?
I saved zilch.  Ooooo such strident tone!   We are all just avatars.  I for no known reason but humanitarianism, appealed to have your doxxing disappeared from everywhere as far as I can tell.  The only person who knows anything about any of us can't disclose it without serious legal consequences so what's to worry about?  For the life of me I cant even find that shi**y Tweet by the passive aggressive delivery recipient who made false allegations to social media.  In any case, as far as privacy goes, isn't registration information on the honor system?  Maybe some people retain your doxxing id but (if it was even real, I never was factually convinced of that) but they don't seem to hang around here.  Sometimes your vocabulary seems 10 years older than I picture you.  Did you have a lot of older friends/family members?

So.  Nudge, nudge.  Will she (I presume there is a she) be wearing white or ivory?   When did you Taco Bell packet her?  Please, pics of the ring!   As long as it's not silicone!  My reasoning is that you must be getting married!  Otherwise why all the secrecy.

BTW, do you believe in mammon clouds now?  They pass through your area all the time!  You just don't realize it because they've been periodic wallpaper all your life.

Tell me the name of someone at the lodge!

Are you trying to scare me?  What have I ever said to you that I wouldn't openly say?  And ha ha, how aged is the information?  It's been years. 

Why don't you write me a nice note for Bart so I can deliver it to him.  I asked for him to let you in but he was not entirely moved.  He still is under the impression you were evil to that customer bitch of yours years ago.  Do you have access to her tweet?  I bet if I showed it to him, be would see what a cracphead she is and let you back in so I could PM you properly instead of splatting words here.  If you format the note in Spanish (use a translator) and include the link (if it's available), I will send it to Bart in English (that way I'm not breaking rules by re-posting an actual post in another forum).  Just an idea.  Or... Just keep hanging on the vine while I torment you asking about nuptial delights!!

Jojo

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2020, 09:57:20 PM
What do you mean 'ask?'  Fucking tell him to blow you.

I am crying I am laughing so hard. This is why I come to bell gab. :)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on March 10, 2020, 02:04:11 AM
I bet you could use a roommate.

Doesn't that actually mean the same thing as "dropping the kids off at the pool"?

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 07, 2020, 09:57:20 PM
Fucking tell him to blow you.

This is what the groupies are supposed to be for. I'm unskilled at delegating.

Jackstar

Report from the front follows.

Current girl, God bless her beautiful soul, recently stated, in all seriousness, "what's D.P.?" She stared back innocently at me for actual seconds, while my jaw hung agape.

To be fair, I had used the term right out of left field and wasn't serious about its use--more than one cock in the room at a time tends to distract from my intellect taking center stage, and Homey don't play that. So it cannot be said that she ought to have been able to figure it out purely from context.

"What is Aleppo?" It was great. I stayed silent long enough for her to realize what I meant and savored the warm glow of understanding wash over her face.

This one probably isn't a whore, I thought. I should be merciful, and spare this one the madness.

Or maybe just get her a gift certificate for some shoes. Chicks love shoes.

Jojo

Wasn't the property abandoned?  Landlords only have to save it for so long.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 10, 2020, 02:04:11 AM
I bet you could use a roommate.
Could you connect the dots for me;  I don't get the roommate comment.

Jojo

After a couple trips to Google, all I can say is any woman who knows its Urban Dictionary meaning is not a whore, but more likely listening to people with sick vocabulary.  If i were you, I would not use words like that around her, nor give her their meaning.  It was probably best you side-stepped because her next question would be, "Where would you learn something like that?" and from there, rapport just goes downhill rather permanently.  Women over-analyze.  She will wonder if you were with a girl when you learned the word... just sayin'.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 26, 2020, 12:59:20 AM
Why is this thread in the Political category?

Because it might take an act of Congress to get Jack a date?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 12:38:46 PM
stale, irrelevant, impertinent joke about an offensive based on deceit--and lots of it--that ultimately caused the deaths of millions;

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 26, 2020, 12:31:06 PM
One even worse, as someone seems to have actually thought over what to type and were satisfied with this; a snide reference to the aforementioned event without relevance nor reason provided;

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 26, 2020, 10:29:41 AM
implication that Congress has any relevance or importance here coupled with the further implications that I need help with or even in fact have such a goal, thus implying my membership in the "incel" social caste;

What is this--synchronized salad tossing? I am not even sure if these offerings would be deemed funny at all, even if they were remotely resemblant of reality, and they are not. Is this some kind of barbershop quartet-type thing, except, all farts and harmonica? I'd subscribe. But honestly, I think the three of you could do better. Try an acapella cover of "Natural Science", your collective lack of accuracy won't be noticed by anyone and perceived as wit.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on March 26, 2020, 12:59:20 AM
Why is this thread in the Political category?

You're new here--relax. You're neither bait nor target prey, and don't feel fooled for not understanding, as this thread is carrying encrypted comms traffic at an absurdly pitched key. I am really going to miss this when it is gone. This is the first time journaling has really been effective for me without trending towards despair, as this one can't at all be stolen.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on March 16, 2020, 03:53:42 AM
Could you connect the dots for me;  I don't get the roommate comment.

Go find some numbskull 18-20 year old and tell him you'll provide food and safe shelter in exchange for his willingness to learn how to not be a dipshit asshole. Any of them worth training will say yes to such a deal, and then you can just make it perfect like at Build-A-Bear. Look, it may sound creepy, but take it from me, I'm not the only one who will allow it. It's not even illegal, yo. You might even be able to franchise and qualify for those SBA loans. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Today's displaced and neglected are tomorrow's eager apprentices.

You know, I've just thought, there's oh-so-much attention and interest to the upcoming sex robot revolution, will change society forever, omg it'll be amazing, but I think the clear jump in innovation will be the robot that will actually put clothes in the hamper and wipe the toilet rim as a standard part of the foreplay protocol. Lead the movement by example, M.