• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 05, 2018, 10:41:41 PM
Feed a dollar bill into the machine to hear about how I approach anal sex.  With women, I mean.
I think I have you pegged right.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 05, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
  I'm a guy too. 

Not when you're wearing the dress, makeup and boots.  You definitely pass.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 05, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Your sense of humour is what has always attracted me to you.  It was my impression that you were a lesbian that was cock-blocking me.  Did I mention that I love to yodel in the canyon?
Before or after the snack of peaches?

Jackstar

I have not heard from her in many months. It would be diplomatically challenging to inquire as to her present activities. I'll be sure to mention that you're still hankering for more boob shots.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 02, 2019, 05:20:49 PM
I have not heard from her in many months. It would be diplomatically challenging to inquire as to her present activities. I'll be sure to mention that you're still hankering for more boob shots.
Thanks, bro.

Jackstar

This thread's original purpose was of a diplomatic nature.

Jojo

What was she arrested for?  I kind of liked her.

NewStar

Quote from: Jojo on February 02, 2020, 03:39:36 AM
What was she arrested for?  I kind of liked her.
Jackstar twice filed false statements to the police and they arrested her based on his lies, yet Jackstar refused to give back to her her personal items, so practically he stole them.
She is explaining all in her thread, JackstarsEx
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4587

Poor girl, he treated her so badly. Only monster can do that.

NewStar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 02, 2020, 05:40:27 AM
negative ghost rider
OK, it was only once then. Anyhow, why did you kept her personal property and later sold it.
OK, you were desperate to get money to buy street drugs, but that was low life trickery and a pure faggotry. 
How can you go to sleep every night knowing that you stole her personal belongings to buy drugs.
Never mind that you don't have morals, you also don't have fear of God. And that is your weak point.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 05, 2018, 10:32:33 PM
First, I'm taken aback that you were talking about bad sex.  I thought it was the whole package.

Second, I am heartened to hear this, because I can ditch any concerns about defects in my personality, and I am a GREAT fuck.

Third, and I rarely say this, but tl;dr on the Jackster stuff.  Not because what he has to say is not worth reading -- it is -- but I already know all that.  I know that women who orgasm from intercourse alone are a minority (about 25% is reported).  I know that women have bigger sexual flywheels than men.  I know all about the goodies that derive from getting that flywheel spun up.

If anything, I have trouble achieving an orgasm.  I can go on for as long as the girl wants.  I had an affair this year with a woman and we went at it one time for 90 minutes straight.  She, coincidentally, is the only woman I can recall in decades that I could not make come.  She has a very, very tiny clitoris and stimulation of any kind is intermittent at best.

I love giving oral sex. I love making a woman orgasm, hearing her cry "Oh! I'm coming...." and then feeling her convulse in my hands.  I love kissing, I love the intimacy of physical closeness without penetration, just feeling each other's bodies.  I love it when a woman wants to be submissive, that she gives me that trust, and feel me control (not abuse) her. 

I have no script, I have no requirements.  Sometimes the girl is nervous.  Understandable, since she is going to take someone inside of her body.  I see her sitting with her arms and legs folded; her body language says that she is not ready.  We need to talk, and the talk must lead to reassuring her that our sex is about the two of us.  She must be comfortable and she must be willing for what we do.  For it to work right, it must be a partnership.  Sometimes, the relationship fails at this stage.  The girl is not ready, and may never be ready.  I've had it happen before. 

I write this all out in shorter form than Jackster because it leaves me more time to spend on my bitches.  PDQ.

If you want sex a la carte, though, I'm probably not your man.  The best sex is based in intimacy.  Sometimes that develops quickly and sometimes it never develops.  That's the way I prefer to roll, though.  Hot and sweaty animal sex, based in intimacy, can't be beat.  Well, maybe by the raw carnality of anal sex.  Still, it's worth it.

Jesus fuck. This reads like Kathy Bates' script in About Schmidt.

Jackstar

What was she arrested for? 

With a smidgen of some of my newly found free time, I'm gonna put out some efforts to try to get an accurate answer to this for you. I'm here to help.

I kind of liked her.

Yeah, well, so did I.

Kidnostad3

Hey Jack, you are clearly a victim of Eros but take heart in knowing that you are in the company of legions who have been similarly shafted by that fickle fuck and gone on to something much better.  Just sayin’.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 03, 2020, 05:39:56 PM
How's that been working out?

From contemptuous frustration to exultant supremacy in 386 posts. Watch this space for news.

Quote from: Liberace! on February 03, 2020, 05:58:50 PM

No one signed anything. DISQUALIFIED.

Jackstar

What was she arrested for?

Exact charge unknown, something Violent & Domestic. Further details presently unavailable. You're not suggesting I ask her, are you? It's time to get that GoFundMe started.

SpaceMeowMaid

Are your chances lower or higher of catching the Wuflu when you are single? Asking for a friend.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on February 02, 2020, 07:29:27 AM
Jesus fuck. This reads like Kathy Bates' script in About Schmidt.
I find it a hilarious.  Piggy, next time you meet a lady with that "small" problem, cut back her protein, increase her cruciferous vegetables, and add a few nuts (zinc) but not too many because they can be constipating.  Also, get her walking or exercising a little.  After 8 weeks if she still has that problem, there are prescriptions creams available from a physician.  Best wishes.