• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 08:43:31 PM
Let me let you guys in on a little secret.  You want to know why "nice" guys can't score with the chicks, while the bad boys do?  It's because "nice" guys are predictable.  There is nothing worse to a chick than routine and predictability in a relationship.

I can think of few poasters I'd be less inclined to tap for their expertise on relationships or dating. >:(

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
I can think of few poasters I'd be less inclined to tap for their expertise on relationships or dating. >:(

LOL!

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 07, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

If you prefer to stay at home and beat off rather than socializing and having sex with humans, more power to you.  No harm to anyone else and helps send Mr. Kleenex's kids to college.  Approved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 07, 2018, 08:33:50 PM
If you prefer to stay at home and beat off rather than socializing and having sex with humans, more power to you.  No harm to anyone else and helps send Mr. Kleenex's kids to college.  Approved.

Umm...are you allowed to approve? Doesn’t Jackstar have to allow it first? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 08:36:19 PM
Umm...are you allowed to approve? Doesn’t Jackstar have to allow it first? ???

Jackstar is allowing me to allow male masturbation.  It's part of our settlement agreement.

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 09:15:51 PM
WhackStar

This apparently comes from a Russian dating site, and I note that Jackster has named it "upgrade."

I'm hiding under my bed, clutching my scrotum. 

whoozit

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
I learned my lesson. Never go on blind dates.
You know what they say about crazy, but are you brave enough to find out?

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 07, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

If your idea of a relationship is exposing your unpredictability and "bad boy" self to a woman I can see where Kleenex might be your only lasting commitment.

WOTR

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:19:53 PM
I learned my lesson. Never go on blind dates.
First, last, and only blind date happened before I was 18.  Drove a car with no heat for 3 hours on new years eve with the friend who set the date up (double date.)  Lets just say "no good came of it."

*But I did learn a valuable lesson.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2018, 08:51:36 PM
First, last, and only blind date happened before I was 18.  Drove a car with no heat for 3 hours on new years eve with the friend who set the date up (double date.)  Lets just say "no good came of it."

*But I did learn a valuable lesson.

How to soft park it in a snowdrift? ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
How to soft park it in a snowdrift? ::)
Did I mention it broke down at 2 or 3 AM half way home?*  Fortunately, in a town where I had friends.  Unfortunately, at 3AM when they would be asleep (or not home) until the next morning.  We spent hours at an interesting diner with a really old waitress, a chef who was disfigured (severely burned, if I recall correctly) and just my friend and I thinking it was the perfect, surreal end to a very strange night.

*Damn Volkswagen gas pot pieces of crap (second distributor in that car.)

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
We spent hours at an interesting diner with a really old waitress, a chef who was disfigured (severely burned, if I recall correctly) and just my friend and I thinking it was the perfect, surreal end to a very strange night.

Aside from the breakdown, that sounds somewhat fun.

Magic. Magic, everywhere.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
Did I mention it broke down at 2 or 3 AM half way home?*  Fortunately, in a town where I had friends.  Unfortunately, at 3AM when they would be asleep (or not home) until the next morning.  We spent hours at an interesting diner with a really old waitress, a chef who was disfigured (severely burned, if I recall correctly) and just my friend and I thinking it was the perfect, surreal end to a very strange night.

*Damn Volkswagen gas pot pieces of crap (second distributor in that car.)

Was it a Beetle? At best those had the most anemic heating system in automobilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu53-xO1om8

Not at all hard to imagine the heater controls freezing up and a very frosty night ensued. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Reminds me of that classic Twilight Zone diner episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHomWdiXch0

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
[attachment=1,msg1289187]

This picture was, in fact, meant to imply that dating her would be an upgrade to dating any of the last 3 posters--5, as of this writing.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2018, 06:34:07 PM
[attachment=1,msg1289187]

Jackrats,
why you are posting photo of your ex girlfriend..??

Quote from: Jackstar on December 11, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
This picture was, in fact, meant to imply that dating her would be an upgrade to dating any of the last 3 posters--5, as of this writing.

I would rather pass a kidney stone than pass along a genuine compliment your way.  Painful as it is, though, I have to give you credit here.  Deft.

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on December 11, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

I suppose I shouldn't complain.  The trip was fun- it was nice to spend time with a good friend- and even the breakdown was just a slight inconvenience.  Even the blind date was... Well- a lesson learned.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 10:24:50 AM
Was it a Beetle? At best those had the most anemic heating system in automobilia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu53-xO1om8

Not at all hard to imagine the heater controls freezing up and a very frosty night ensued. :-\
I'm not quite that old.  If memory serves- it was an 84 or 87 Jetta.  By then it was past it's prime and not the most reliable car.  I seem to think we started out with heat and that it was something in the heater core and that I managed to bypass it leaving us damn cold.

And the diner we ended up at was probably the same one in your clip.  We were lucky that the care died right in town, and that there was a place open that late that we could sit in and stay warm on new years- but there was a very strange vibe to the whole thing.  Yes, they may have been part of a colony.*

*Though given the location, I would say more likely part of the Hutterite colony than martian; but you never know.  ;)

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
I will allow this twice.

My grandfather smoked his whole life.  When I was about 8 year old, my mom said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you will stop smoking right now and never smoke again."  He got all emotional and made a scene, but he did end up stopping cold turkey.  However, three years later he died of lung cancer.  It was tragic and almost destroyed me.  My mom said to me, "Don't you ever smoke.  I don't want you to put your family what your grandfather put us through."  I swore that I would never smoke, and to this day I have never smoked a cigarette.  I have to say, though, that I feel a slight sense of regret for having done that, because reading your posts has given me cancer anyway.  Blow me

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 12, 2018, 12:32:41 AM
I'm not quite that old.  If memory serves- it was an 84 or 87 Jetta.  By then it was past it's prime and not the most reliable car.  I seem to think we started out with heat and that it was something in the heater core and that I managed to bypass it leaving us damn cold.

Yeah that bites big time. The early Beetles were a frigid place to be in the winter, but it was the later Vans, Squarebacks and the Karman Ghias, iirc, that fixed that with a little burner that ran on...wait for it...gasoline from the fuel system! Wow, what could possibly go wrong there?

QuoteAnd the diner we ended up at was probably the same one in your clip.  We were lucky that the care died right in town, and that there was a place open that late that we could sit in and stay warm on new years- but there was a very strange vibe to the whole thing.  Yes, they may have been part of a colony.*

*Though given the location, I would say more likely part of the Hutterite colony than martian; but you never know.  ;)

I'm not sure there is a tangible difference, I mean save for the third eye!

Great story though, tnx for sharing. :)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 10:06:14 AM
Yeah that bites big time. The early Beetles were a frigid place to be in the winter, but it was the later Vans, Squarebacks and the Karman Ghias, iirc, that fixed that with a little burner that ran on...wait for it...gasoline from the fuel system! Wow, what could possibly go wrong there?
Only the Germans...  The first clip was the heater which ran fresh air through an exhaust pipe into the cabin.  I can only imagine how many people they gassed when the system started to rust.  The solution to that?  Direct incineration.

Bloody Krauts.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 05, 2018, 10:32:33 PM
First, I'm taken aback that you were talking about bad sex.  I thought it was the whole package.

Second, I am heartened to hear this, because I can ditch any concerns about defects in my personality, and I am a GREAT fuck.

Third, and I rarely say this, but tl;dr on the Jackster stuff.  Not because what he has to say is not worth reading -- it is -- but I already know all that.  I know that women who orgasm from intercourse alone are a minority (about 25% is reported).  I know that women have bigger sexual flywheels than men.  I know all about the goodies that derive from getting that flywheel spun up.

If anything, I have trouble achieving an orgasm.  I can go on for as long as the girl wants.  I had an affair this year with a woman and we went at it one time for 90 minutes straight.  She, coincidentally, is the only woman I can recall in decades that I could not make come.  She has a very, very tiny clitoris and stimulation of any kind is intermittent at best.

I love giving oral sex. I love making a woman orgasm, hearing her cry "Oh! I'm coming...." and then feeling her convulse in my hands.  I love kissing, I love the intimacy of physical closeness without penetration, just feeling each other's bodies.  I love it when a woman wants to be submissive, that she gives me that trust, and feel me control (not abuse) her. 

I have no script, I have no requirements.  Sometimes the girl is nervous.  Understandable, since she is going to take someone inside of her body.  I see her sitting with her arms and legs folded; her body language says that she is not ready.  We need to talk, and the talk must lead to reassuring her that our sex is about the two of us.  She must be comfortable and she must be willing for what we do.  For it to work right, it must be a partnership.  Sometimes, the relationship fails at this stage.  The girl is not ready, and may never be ready.  I've had it happen before. 

I write this all out in shorter form than Jackster because it leaves me more time to spend on my bitches.  PDQ.

If you want sex a la carte, though, I'm probably not your man.  The best sex is based in intimacy.  Sometimes that develops quickly and sometimes it never develops.  That's the way I prefer to roll, though.  Hot and sweaty animal sex, based in intimacy, can't be beat.  Well, maybe by the raw carnality of anal sex.  Still, it's worth it.
I love when my LBFM talks.  Now put the bellgab ball gag back in. Just so hot when she drools around it.