• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Jackstar

Quote« Reply #209 on: Today at 22:21:22 »

Look, look, read, read: fuck you people, this is new to me, I know this is immensely petty, I don't give two shits, I'm gonna enjoy it to the fucking hilt.

fap fap fap

Jackstar

Quote« Reply #210 on: Today at 22:25:57 »

YOU CONTINUE TO EXIST MERELY AT THE PLEASURE AND WHIM OF THE EMPEROR

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2017, 07:16:38 PM
Since when?
'Nobody told me.
All mine are switched.
Ignorance is no excuse.  I'm not in charge but, hey, if were up to me I'd let ya slide. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 28, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
Ignorance is no excuse.  I'm not in charge but, hey, if were up to me I'd let ya slide. ;)

I don't even owe you even a sandwich, let alone, an excuse. Go fuck yourself, you ignorant trashy cuntish whore.

Jackstar

Oh, wait--never mind, you were talking to brig. Ignore me, you can apologize for yourself all you want.

That's just fine with me. No, really.

Lilith

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 28, 2017, 11:56:15 PM

Thank You for letting me know.
I switched em all back, no worries...

Jackstar

QuoteTaurus horoscope for Mar 29 2017

A cozy comforter, a comfortable couch, and a good book may be all you need today to give yourself the therapy you deserve. You are long overdue for some self-nurturing, Taurus. You have been pretty emotional recently because of thoughts from the past that keep taunting you. Unresolved issues can weigh on your mind and take a toll when there seems to be no solution or no acceptance. You need to set aside some time just to take care of yourself, and don't allow your mind to wander to those thoughts. A day of treating yourself right could very well banish what's bothering you forever. Also, you are the Kwisatz Haderach.
--
Copyright © Daily Horoscope.
Download it now â€" http://comitic.com/dh

Seems legit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

Thank You for letting me know.
I switched em all back, no worries...
As long as you, Ken and Barbie are happy then it's all good. ;) ;D

Jackstar

Quotea good book

I went out and picked up this one. I'm enjoying it immensely.

While I read it, instead of this cloaca, I'd like to point out that this thread has made it to nearly ten pages without a single person ever asking me what it is in fact meant for.

When I get to the part of the book that discusses erroneous assumptions, I'll come back and share. I'm a giver.

Lilith

I don't know what happened to the A is for Ardvark one, but there's this Old Mother Hubbard one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBbZ9Nb3KM

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on March 28, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
Look, look, read, read: fuck you people, this is new to me, I know this is immensely petty, I don't give two shits, I'm gonna enjoy it to the fucking hilt.
The new real doll arrived?

Jackstar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/03/police-tell-fla-woman-stop-calling-911-hours-before-her-death/99971836/#

QuoteHours after police left the home, Cashe kicked in Herring's door and fired an AK-47 killing Herring, her 8-year-old son, and injuring her father and 7-year-old son, according to an arrest report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel. After shooting the family, Cashe fled the scene and shot two bystanders.

In the police body camera footage from the incident at the gas station, Cashe and Herring can be heard arguing over keys.

“Man, you got my keys,” Herring yelled at Cashe in the video.

"I'm not trying to play games," Cashe said. "You have an attitude coming home from the club drunk."

Later when police responded to a second call at Herring’s home, officers briefly handcuffed Cashe, but ultimately released him after deciding it was a "civil" matter, WESH-TV reported.

In the video, one of the officers said Herring was “making false accusations.”

“We’re going to handle it, ma’am, just stop calling 911 and making accusations that you don’t know about,” an officer said.

Jackstar

How long have I been unable to create new threads? I haven't wanted to do that for months, so I only just now noticed.

Great work, Michael. Got one.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 07, 2017, 11:41:20 PM
Great work, Michael. Got one.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:22:56 PM
F) THE JACKSTAR

I'm literally so fucken embarrased that I literally could just fucken die.

Jackstar

... oh, so, this is Heaven.
What could go wrong?

Jackstar

QuoteTwo employees said he had been fired from the gym shortly before the attack took place.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article143575769.html#storylink=cpy

#1) Obvious psyop is obvious.

#2) JOB OPENING

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

I'm literally so fucken embarrased that I literally could just fucken die.

The forum has reached a new low.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on April 11, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

The forum has reached a new low.

I'm waiting for more TRIVIUM reading...

...and parking lot flowers.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
I'm waiting for more TRIVIUM reading...

I need a camera that sits on my face. Wait, no--it's the other one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYKr77gZ5F4

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
...and parking lot flowers.

Smoked 'em with the acid.