• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2021, 11:08:01 AM
Oh, months ago, this is great. Rubini is out calling all the time, all the time, I mean... he's calling all the time, because he's not calling me, oh no: he's calling Her.

And I'm picking up the phone a fair bit because she's not there--she's ran off. She's done with whatever the hell he's doing: I don't even know, I'm long past paying attention to her reciting Flat Earth Facts, and him calling her "Meow."

And he needs to talk to her. Needs it. They had had some fake, or pretend, or real falling out. I never knew which was which, especially by that point, and I doubt they did either. They fell out a lot, as one might imagine. Whoops.

She was like, upstairs, or in the bathroom, or something. He couldn't track her location--shields--so he actually has to ask me if she's actually there or not. This is obviously uncomfortable for him. This is before Dallas. This is before the trap is sprung...  but he is.

I learned a lot about fake crying last year. For one thing, I learned that shit exists. Like, what the fuck. Holy shit. Like, for real? Free.eel.

Like, some people just don't have any respect for themselves. For whatever reason. And then other people... they actually have training. I can't imagine the textbooks. Page: 24 Sob. Page: 29 Bluh. Page 55: a-bloo-bloo-bloo. And I'm telling you: once I ACTUALLY caught one of them... that was IT for The Kid.

But not this time. No, this time he's actually wanting to talk to Her, and he's actually thinks he can and he actually does not yet realize that that's not fucking happening. Her instructions are: 'I don't want to talk to that fucking dick! Fuck that guy! Fuck him!!"

Whoa. Sounds serious. Yes ma'am. I'll handle it. I need to talk to him later anyway.

Well, for one thing, we're both men. For another, I actually know who I'm talking to. She has no idea who David Vincent Rubini even is. She called him David, she called him Commander (my old job)... and that's it.

At least where they thought I could hear. Eww gross. There were no way, NO WAY, I could keep a straight face a lot of the time. Fortunately, my chair was often facing the quantum node and the back of the chair would face the bed, and then she spent a lot of time in the bed. Which is perfect for me, because there's one chair in here. My chair.

Because COVID.

I'll tell you: 2020 was amazing! For me. I imagine less so for everybody else. How many upgrades y'all get? Like, each. I, of course got 5. /FLEX

What do you mean, "what's an upgrade?" #JustPunyling Things

Quote'My demons won over me': Mother, 25, 'upset over husband working away from home' shoots dead her five children, sets fire to home and turns the gun on herself after leaving chilling note

Oreanna Myers, 25, shot dead her three biological children and two stepchildren, before setting their West Virginia home on fire and killing herself

Children identified as Shaun Dawson Bumgarner, 7, Riley James Bumgarner, 6, Kian Myers, 4, Aarikyle Nova Myers, 3 and Haiken Jirachi Myers, age 1

Murder-suicide and arson took place on December 8, but sheriff's office only released results of the investigations on Thursday

Sheriff said Myers had been upset that her husband stayed with relatives instead of at home during the work week due to transportation issues

'You’ll have nothing to come back to but to corpse [sic],' Myers texted her husband before the tragedy

After shooting each of the five children in the head, Myers wrote a confession, saying 'I was not strong enough to fight these demons'

Myers was found dead outside the family's burning house with a red line drawn across her face 

Five children found dead after a West Virginia house fire late last month were shot dead by their mother, who then took her own life after drawing a red line on her face and writing a confession, in which she lamented she was not strong enough to defeat her 'demons.'

Greenbrier County Sheriff Bruce Sloan revealed details of the shootings and fire on December 8 at a news conference on Thursday.

He said Oreanna Myers, 25, shot her three sons and two stepchildren from her husband's previous marriage at their home near Williamsburg. The children were identified as Shaun Dawson Bumgarner, 7, Riley James Bumgarner, 6, Kian Myers, 4, Aarikyle Nova Myers, 3 and Haiken Jirachi Myers, age 1.

According to Sloan, Myers was upset that her husband had been staying with relatives during the work week for logistical reasons, instead of coming home to her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9174167/Sheriff-Woman-upset-husbands-absence-kills-kids-self.html

I can... neither confirm, nor deny.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on January 12, 2021, 10:35:23 PM
I have a rather large breasted 24 year old girl friend that I have not FUCKED yet at almost the age of 40 when most guys would have dumped cumsies in her face. I strictly adhere to the lit city philosophy a la Richard Groyper, my baby, and the ineffible AUSKA LANGLEY.
You proclaim your celibacy as some sort of chivalry infused decision.  It's more of a chemical side effect, isn't it?  All those fucking meds you suck down like a chicken gobbling down corn.  Yeah.  Yeah, being able to dump cum loads on a woman is more for men,  not chemically infused betas.

Just sayin

Jackstar

You get that this is not something that affects (PROTECTED)? Do you recognize that?

I love doing my job. Hi, I'm an Astrotheologian. I don't even think you know what that f****** means.

but you know that it's all right to take pictures yourself and send another people. Okay cool. No I don't want the two of you can't show me this f****** documents about and take a.

I'm going to take steps

I've got enough threats

And since you're both (PROTECTED) and unhappy, I'll just see what I can do without violating any rules.

Every time he asks me something, I just say I don't know... I don't know... (PROTECTED)

He is so frustrated. That's too bad.

I can't believe you did that to (PROTECTED). You know there's more than one (PROTECTED) right? They don't connect me to the Grapey one. Remember they do? I don't know it's not my problem.

Meanwhile you can worry about that. I'm delighted that I'm not suing (PROTECTED) for whatever the f*** that's your thing not me.

(PROTECTED) is an issue. I don't know what's coming but if you want to cut down and make sure I never speak to you again you go right ahead. Because I don't give a f***. This situation is stupid and you are not doing anything to help. That situation changes soon

Please don't gaslight me again. This really isn't something that is going to be going away if it keeps happening. You might want to pay attention to it sooner rather than later.

And keep in mind: sorry you got (CENSORED). My heading is really helped by the fact that I can hear you both being sad. It's almost as though I could have told you both not to do it wrong  .

Now, these f****** legal papers. I can't wait to make in my report, " she refused to share them with me. She didn't say why. " And what the f*** is it like your noody shots? Well guess what I don't care. in my clergical position I'm pretty sure I'm immune to that s*** anyway cuz you're both f****** basket cases and you're both lying to me and you both need help so suck my f****** eat my a****** penis f*** dick ass little f****** suck my top of your both f****** whatever's.

I'm going to post that text to (PROTECTED). I don't mind if people know how upset I am. You're still being protected. You need it. I have no idea how many people are pissed at you. Are you telling me that I'm harassing you? What's everyone else doing? The stuff you are going to blame me for? Well that's not going to work.

I'll totally be looking forward to hearing from you again. It will mean you'll need to know something so you can set me up to be taken advantage of. Because I know you don't just (PROTECTED) me. I remember what that was like.

Now you just have an agenda you're pushing on me. And what were once was hope is now contempt because you thought it would be so much more impressive when somebody loves you. I guess you thought the (PROTECTED) would come faster. So did I.

You're doing nothing to make me believe that you and I can (PROTECTED) together without me leaving you alone to deal with whatever you want. Because you obviously have a bunch of (PROTECTED) without me anyway. And you can't even bother to tell me. I'm embarrassed that I (PROTECTED) you and that I believed you know what it meant. Go back to (PROTECTED) and learn what feelings are. I've had enough of your fanciful storytelling and expectation that I'm going to believe anything you ever tell me ever again. Don't know why I would. Good night I'll talk to you someday sure. I can hardly wait to he accused of (PROTECTED).

If the gaslighting keeps up I will disappear and never see you again. I already don't even know why I'm bothering to put up with your (PROTECTED) but I assume it's because you're so brain damaged that you're similar to being in a coma or something

So don't expect much. You had all of me and then you lied because you were mad because you didn't want to come with me cuz you didn't tell me. I was supposed to, what? Invite (PROTECTED) too? still give me any grief over any of this s***. I'll write to (PROTECTED) and explain to (PROTECTED) that you're going to be paying (PROTECTED), because you would obviously not want to get (PROTECTED) to somebody you expect to be telling the truth to.
Since I'm so abusive and harassing... Hello (PROTECTED). You don't give me (PROTECTED) I don't give you (PROTECTED). I hope you enjoyed all your (PROTECTED). Obviously you earned them.

This content has been brought to you by the MIB CDEN. Suck it Second down b******.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 04:50:12 PM
This situation is stupid and you are not doing anything to help. That situation changes soon

Please don't

If cats could get married, would Schrodinger's Cat be a bigamist? I'm not asking for a friend--I'm not going to lie: I'm so f****** high right now, I have no idea what you Punylings are up to down there. Play nice, Pal-O.

And, yeah--I'm assuming that Schrodinger used a boy cat. What? Math is math. Everyone knows, don't put pussy in a box.