• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2020, 02:14:07 PM
Hey Jack, you are clearly a victim of Eros but take heart in knowing that you are in the company of legions who have been similarly shafted by that fickle fuck and gone on to something much better.  Just sayin’.
I thought he was the one that broke up or wouldn't reunite.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2020, 10:50:16 PM
Exact charge unknown, something Violent & Domestic. Further details presently unavailable. You're not suggesting I ask her, are you? It's time to get that GoFundMe started.
You weren't in the picture?  Sometimes the cops just arrest whoever is easiest and least likely to resist or cause problems.

Jojo

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 03:54:45 AM
Jackstar twice filed false statements to the police and they arrested her based on his lies, yet Jackstar refused to give back to her her personal items, so practically he stole them.
She is explaining all in her thread, JackstarsEx
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4587

Poor girl, he treated her so badly. Only monster can do that.
Dang.  I thought you had something new.  I read that years ago!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on February 04, 2020, 04:28:41 AM
I thought you had something new.

Quote from: Jojo on February 04, 2020, 04:27:53 AM
You weren't in the picture?

For the record, I haven't associated further with the individual you are thinking of, since around the time that individual came here and smeared me. Acquiring further details as to her further adventures to share here is an effort at best and a hassle at worst.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2020, 10:50:16 PM
It's time to get that GoFundMe started.

paladin1991

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 03:54:45 AM
Jackstar twice filed false statements to the police and they arrested her based on his lies, yet Jackstar refused to give back to her her personal items, so practically he stole them.
She is explaining all in her thread, JackstarsEx
https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=4587

Poor girl, he treated her so badly. Only monster can do that.

I think it was more like this.  Jackstar was forced to call the police because he was forced to fuck this chick to exhaustion.  It was that or she would eat all his prescriptions.  Because of the onerous duties forced upon him, Jackstar was again, forced to action. He had to by numerous sex toys which JackstarSex thought were gifts and you can see where this goes...  And he didn't buy her any flowers.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2020, 10:31:17 PM
From contemptuous frustration to exultant WHITE supremacy in 386 posts. Watch this space for news.

No one signed anything. DISQUALIFIED.
huh?

Jackstar

Dude, I don't get how you have missed the memo. She wanted me to score her some speed, which I refused to do, as she was obviously not qualified for that kind of activity. I was happy to smoke weed with her, although rather less happy when she began to outright steal it from me. I found out later that multiple members of her family had used speed from time to time in the past before then, and ALL of them had similarly refused to supply her. She cheated on me, I broke up with her, I had sex with someone else, then she conveniently "forgot" that she a) had been broken up with, and b) had cheated on me first in the first fucking place, then she really began to lose her shit. After I at last shook her loose, she ended up with someone else who was willing to supply her, and the subsequent result (by her own admission) was jail for DV and rehab.

No word on whether she was actually put into an actual padded cell or not. Believe me, I would love to know as much as you.

So, I can't tell if you're simply being obtuse, or if you're actually this far out of the loop. I am the victim here. Laugh it up, SuperFuzz.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2020, 04:38:03 AM
jail for DV

Oh, and another thing. There was this one time, she was at my place with some other friends, and she drank way too much whiskey and wigged out about something and climaxed the evening by sinking her teeth into my left pectoral, breaking the skin in at least eight places, leaving bruises exactly as one would imagine for about three weeks. Deep cuts.

I didn't press charges nor even report. Perhaps I should have? "Hello, 911? Yes, my girlfriend just bit my boob. Can you come with more than one car? Yes, she's still here. She's sprawled out on her ass on the front lawn where I launched her. No, she's not armed--but she hasn't brushed her teeth in about a week. Yeah, I guess you should send an aid car. So that'll be three cars, right? I'll be honest, my boob really hur--OMG SHE'S GETTING UP AND COMING AT ME AGA--" *click*

I'm actually not even kidding. It was exactly like that. And that was nothing compared to the time she repeatedly banged her own head against a concrete floor and rolled her own hair around in her own puke, and sliced into her own ankle with the bottom of a broken bottle. Did she break that bottle on her own? You can bet your own ass she did. But of course it wasn't her bottle. It was at that point, that I began to seriously accept the existence of demonic possession. I've seen some shit, mang.

As I surmised at the time, after some moments in contemplative prayer with Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, justice would ultimately be served, as it usually is served best: cold.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2020, 04:38:03 AM
I am the victim here.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. I learned a lot. It was worth it. Just think, how much better I've gotten to know all of you as a result.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2020, 05:14:36 AM
Oh, and another thing. There was this one time, she was at my place with some other friends, and she drank way too much whiskey and wigged out about something and climaxed the evening by sinking her teeth into my left pectoral, breaking the skin in at least eight places, leaving bruises exactly as one would imagine for about three weeks. Deep cuts.

I didn't press charges nor even report. Perhaps I should have? "Hello, 911? Yes, my girlfriend just bit my boob. Can you come with more than one car? Yes, she's still here. She's sprawled out on her ass on the front lawn where I launched her. No, she's not armed--but she hasn't brushed her teeth in about a week. Yeah, I guess you should send an aid car. So that'll be three cars, right? I'll be honest, my boob really hur--OMG SHE'S GETTING UP AND COMING AT ME AGA--" *click*

I'm actually not even kidding. It was exactly like that. And that was nothing compared to the time she repeatedly banged her own head against a concrete floor and rolled her own hair around in her own puke, and sliced into her own ankle with the bottom of a broken bottle. Did she break that bottle on her own? You can bet your own ass she did. But of course it wasn't her bottle. It was at that point, that I began to seriously accept the existence of demonic possession. I've seen some shit, mang.

As I surmised at the time, after some moments in contemplative prayer with Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, justice would ultimately be served, as it usually is served best: cold.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. I learned a lot. It was worth it. Just think, how much better I've gotten to know all of you as a result.
*snif*  and we are all so much better human beings because of it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 02, 2020, 03:16:23 AM
[attachment=1,msg1376736]

Meanwhile, today I moved all of my property out from my most recent girlfriend's place and into a storage unit. While she was out on the date I set her up on. She's ready to break up with me any minute now, I can feel it coming.

MV/Liberace!

[attachment=1,msg1374855]

Quote from: Liberace! on November 29, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
Would you like to talk with the Liberace on the Voxer push-to-talk walkie talkie app? If you are using Voxer on your iOS or Android device, shoot me a message.

My username: guy

Turbo Mode not required! This is my way of giving back, and Jackstar has chosen to allow it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebelvox.voxer

Jackstar

I actually can't remember my password. Let me see what I can do after I finish smoking these oxys out of a shotgun barrel.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2020, 09:17:47 PM

Meanwhile, today I moved all of my property out from my most recent girlfriend's place and into a storage unit. While she was out on the date I set her up on. She's ready to break up with me any minute now, I can feel it coming.

You sure can pick'em, Jack.  Have you tried the Find a Russian Wife Hotline?

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2020, 09:34:20 PM
I actually can't remember my password. Let me see what I can do after I finish smoking these oxys out of a shotgun barrel.

Chin up Jack, there's always the next "at bat."

peace
Hog

Jackstar

This Just Overheard:
QuoteI found myself mistreating you, and I couldn't make myself stop [...] I am sorry."

Quite honestly, the freshest odalisque is legitimately showing a lot of solid potential. Good teeth and strong back as well. As of late, We are well pleased with the ongoing demonstrations of prostration.

Quote from: Hog on February 20, 2020, 11:40:05 AM
Chin up Jack

What? I'm just fine.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 23, 2020, 02:07:04 PM
Then why does this board exist?

It was way, way back when, after Voldemorticia spammed the board with personal smears, I knew that she was still coming here to stalk me even after having been banned. Many or most of my posts in this thread initially were meant to simultaneously taunt her and to entertain the rest of us. Since then, I've lost count of how many individuals have been referenced to in this thread.

Not many lately. It can be noted that I don't usually use this space at all, except when I am not involved in a dramascape hellborne shitshow long-term, committed relationship, which is actually not all that much of a frequent state for me to be in on the whole.

Guys like me aren't single for long or often. Don't buy the hype.

paladin1991

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 15, 2020, 11:58:15 AM
Buy a bitch a pair o' tits, and she'll lose all respect for your ass.
What if we start a go fund me page and buy you a pair of tits?  Will you not respect us anymore?

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 27, 2020, 03:03:57 AM
What if we start a go fund me page and buy you a pair of tits?  Will you not respect us anymore?

Obvious effen-bee-eye, is obvious see-eye-aay...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQHmZMf6zwo

That vidya is just a bone-USA, g-mang!

-p

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2020, 09:34:20 PM

Quote from: Liberace! on February 14, 2020, 09:28:30 PM
[attachment=1,msg1374855]

Quote from: Liberace! on November 29, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
Would you like to talk with the Liberace on the Voxer push-to-talk walkie talkie app? If you are using Voxer on your iOS or Android device, shoot me a message.

My username: guy

Turbo Mode not required! This is my way of giving back, and Jackstar has chosen to allow it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebelvox.voxer

Huh?

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on February 27, 2020, 03:32:29 AM
Huh?

I set up a Voxer for Bellgab use, and then never logged into it again. You know what, maybe by now, it's ripe. We'll see, after I finish shoving this ampule of Dilaudid into my rectum.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
So, here it is, a week later--and I legitimately can't remember the password I set for the Voxer app. It'll come to me in time, I am sure.

[attachment=1]

It's possible I'm going to need a bigger rectum.