Keef said on his twitter that he would be browsing Bellgab. I would like to open up a place where listeners could ask Keef questions about everything that has been going on. I would also like it if any other people close to the situation would create an anonymous account to throw their own 2 cents in, without having to attach their names to their hopefully, terse answers.
So, my questions for Keef:
1. Is the photo of Heather even real? Did you have to force her to post one? Did it not strike anyone as odd that she was so odd about secrecy, despite wanting to host a national radio show?
2. Was there some sort of relationship between her and Art and did that lead to him pressuring you to stick with her, despite the fact that you were the one putting up all the money and risk?
3. What if any, ownership does Airyn have over the show? Could you sell the library to PremRat for use as Somewhere in Time?
4. Late Night in the Midlands seems to be doing their best to get Heather and cause trouble. What is the full story on their departure from your network and the subsequent drama?
5. Who owns the rights to Midnight in the Desert?
6. Can you describe the relationship between Wade and Airyn Bell?
7. Do you feel like there is a bunch of dirt that is about to come out after all these years?
8. How would you honestly describe your relationship with Art. Did he confide in you personally, or was it always just business.
9. Do you feel like Art lost his love of doing this programming and if so, what do you think was the contributing factor?
10. Why did he opt for such a melodramatic way of ending his tenure?
Write a paragraph or two to continue the story. First one to make me vomit wins. I will start.
â€œGoodnight America.â€ he said as he took a long pull on his cigarette, the sour taste of the burning filter lingered as he stamped it out in the messy ashtray. â€œAiryn really needs to learn how clean up for me better, spare the rod, spoil the childâ€¦â€ Art mused as he heaved his chair away from the desk and placed his head set down. His hand had just touched the door when the phone rang, itâ€™s noise drowning out the sounds of Shadow scratching to be let in.
Art screamed out for Airyn to answer the line, but she didnâ€™t answer. She was probably passed out with their daughter in the other room. He debated kicking the door open and demanding the lazy woman get out of bed to answer it, but the though of hearing the child scream as he spanked the mother was enough to deter him. It would take HOURS for the kid to stop crying.
â€œYeah? What is it?â€, Art growled as he answered the phone. Silence. â€œHello?â€ he demanded and was about to hang up the phone as he heard a coquettish giggle on the other end. He immediately knew who it was and how the rest of his evening would be shaping up. He felt a tickle in his penis as he anticipated the near future and the carnal, bestial pleasure he would wet his frail body in.
â€œHewooo Ahrtâ€¦r u readee tuh pwahh?â€ purred the mustachioed sex kitten he knew as Dirty Dave Noory, â€œIâ€™m in thu dwive way an I bwought a preesent fur youuu.â€ he continued. â€œSay no more Dave, I will meet you outside by the old studio. DONâ€™T keep me waiting.â€ Bell was pleased that he hadnâ€™t cause any trouble with the house keeper and his child. No need to explain his upcoming absence. He had all the time in the world.
The cool air of the desert rushed upon the exposed parts of his chest hair under his loose bathrobe. Each strand danced about his chest like seaweed in a heavy current. The bright moon cast a blue and ethereal light down upon the earth. The dust kicked up from the convertibleâ€™s tires caught it and the red of the break lights and produced a brilliant, if fleeting light show in the night. Dave was standing by the trunk, eager and proud. He could feel his excitement and it stiffened him.
As he coasted towards the vehicle, Dave playfully thumped on the hood of the trunk. A muffled, pulsing thudding grew from inside it. â€œGhat a weal spesschul tweet fur u buddhee boy!â€ Dave continued. He looked like the cat that caught the canary, and then caught a few more. His indolence only furthered his anticipation. Art flipped another Virginia Slim 100 out of the soft back and nimbly floated it to his hairy lips as he struck the lighter in one deft motion. For a brief second, the light from it lit his face and the orange hue showed the burning lust on his face. â€œOpen it.â€ he demanded.
Dave immediately obeyed his firm command and swung the trunk open. The odor was the first thing Art noticed. Lilacs. A strong smell of lilacs spilled from the trunk. It made him feel intoxicated, but he focused on the real treat inside. Ed Dames was there, bound as he knew he would be. Ed pretended to struggle. Art slammed Dave to the side of the car and forced his tongue into his mouth as his hand forced his way down Nooryâ€™s Bugle Boy khaki pants. He was instantly stiff. â€œOh daddeee. Beyond beweefâ€¦â€ Dave muttered as he fell back reeling from the deep kiss, â€œLetâ€™s take this party insideâ€¦â€
I am just starting up as a staff member on gaming website after grabbing an interview with a developer. I have loads of questions, but I wonder is there any advice any of you can offer for conducting my freshman interview? I know Art will never really read this, but if you have any tips or things you would like to read in an interview please share.
I always wondered how Art grew into his interview style and it seemed like there was no formal training, save learning by doing. He mastered it though and successfully did interviews with subjects that would have driven lesser men mad. The Dallas Thompson interview alone shows how quick he could be on his feet when it came to making something bad, great.