• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

President Trump Amazing Speech @ Pentagon 9/11 Ceremony (9/11/17).

https://youtu.be/tEzR4sX3HbQ

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 11, 2017, 09:17:30 AM
It's called putting America first. Being presidential. He may as well be from the American Party. Whereas the Demokkkrats and Republicans in congress and senate have been putting themselves first for far too long. This is what MAGA and draining the swamp is all about. And it's necessity has been on display for all open minded informed peoples to see since Trump 1st decided to run.

Washington is just the start. The corrupt media and education industries are just as filthy. This is a process that will take decades. the American people are clearly on the side of America, not endless pork, and do nothing congress, and endless debt spending, and schools and news that care more about propaganda than educating and informing.

Trump is the 1st step in turning the ship away from the Obama/left iceberg. The more our noble saviors resist putting country 1st, the more obvious it's becoming the swamp needs to go. 2018 is going to be a landslide for America.
i

It's no coincidence that mouthpieces for the liberal left, have been resurrected since Trump won the Presidency, ie Will & Grace, and Rosanne. Hi Brow and Low Brow political sludge against Trump and his American agenda....

But, no worries.... We will Win The (Culture) War because we have an independent in the WH who is not a puppet of the New World Order.

How REFRESHING !!

Middle America has been awakened from it's Apathy, and it is not going to back.. to sleep.

6-Dimensional Chess

starrmtn001

BREAKING NEWS: White House gets New Communications Director!!  9.12.17.

https://youtu.be/-MuDRNPfxdU

Dr. MD MD

Two things I found particularly interesting from this interview are 1. That Sessions is really the "spiritual head" of the movement and 2. That Bannon considered Kushner his "partner" as strategist. Of course, neither is addressed by the mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFbsImQy7Ek

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2017, 04:18:46 PM
Two things I found particularly interesting from this interview are 1. That Sessions is really the "spiritual head" of the movement and 2. That Bannon considered Kushner his "partner" as strategist. Of course, neither is addressed by the mainstream media.

Bannon can't stand Kushner, fortunately its mutual and Jared isn't overly enamored about the drunk either. Which must be a bit tiring for Ivanka..Daddy loves the drunk who loves daddy, but Jared loves daddy too...Can't daddy just make his boys love each other?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 12, 2017, 12:10:03 PM
BREAKING NEWS: White House gets New Communications Director!!  9.12.17.

Amply qualified..She has big tits, long legs and was Ivanka's PR for her Chinese made frocks. I wonder if daddy has grabbed her pussy yet?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
Bannon can't stand Kushner, fortunately its mutual and Jared isn't overly enamored about the drunk either.

That's not what he indicated. Desperately trying to spin it back to your narrative, eh?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 04:46:31 PM
Amply qualified..She has big tits, long legs and was Ivanka's PR for her Chinese made frocks. I wonder if daddy has grabbed her pussy yet?  ;)

I'm not for punching random people suspected of being Nazis but can we just start punching British people now. That makes sense, right?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
That's not what he indicated. Desperately trying to spin it back to your narrative, eh?  :D

Drunk in lie shock! LOL.. Please, spare us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Drunk in lie shock! LOL.. Please, spare us.

Your first sentence doesn't even make sense. I take it you're drunk.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2017, 04:55:13 PM
I'm not for punching random people suspected of being Nazis but can we just start punching British people now. That makes sense, right?  :D

As non sequiturs go, that's a doozy.. But please, explain how you managed to scoop that out of Ivanka's former PR being the new commes head at the WH, based on her, erm, being Ivanka's PR. LOL

Mind you, no-one has really explained how Jared got ten jobs and he's unqualified for any of them. Oh wait..he's daddy's son in law..  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2017, 05:07:31 PM
Your first sentence doesn't even make sense. I take it you're drunk.  ::)

Don't worry...Listen to Bannon enough, but don't look too long at the rims of his eyes, the redness is hypnotic. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

As non sequiturs go, that's a doozy.. But please, explain how you managed to scoop that out of Ivanka's former PR being the new commes head at the WH, based on her, erm, being Ivanka's PR. LOL

Mind you, no-one has really explained how Jared got ten jobs and he's unqualified for any of them. Oh wait..he's daddy's son in law..  ;D

Yep...drunk.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 12, 2017, 05:10:25 PM
Yep...drunk.  ::)

Cut back its no good for your liver. Once in a while is okay, but you do it far too often.    :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 05:16:55 PM
Cut back its no good for your liver. Once in a while is okay, but you do it far too often.    :-\

Drink excessively then gas yourself.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 04:44:53 PM
Bannon can't stand Kushner, fortunately its mutual and Jared isn't overly enamored about the drunk either. Which must be a bit tiring for Ivanka..Daddy loves the drunk who loves daddy, but Jared loves daddy too...Can't daddy just make his boys love each other?  ???

I know you have no point of reference against which to gage this being from the U.K. and now living in the people's Republic of California and all, but to the ear of the average American male you sound more and more like a bitchy, effeminate gossip columnist.  You deal in the wildest speculation about the lives and character of people based on nothing but the most biased drivel you can find.  In fact, your record for being correct in your assessments is abysmal and declining by the day. 

It is one thing to have a visceral hatred for an individual and engage in fair criticism.  It is quite another to extend that hatred to everyone associated with that individual to the the point where you deny their basic worth and qualities as human beings.  You and others posting on BellGab who echo your sentiments have lost all sense of balance and decency in your judgements of those with beliefs and values that differ from yours.  On the positive side, you at least don't insult our intelligence by feigning any sort of objectivity as some do.  You are unapologetically hateful and apparently see it as no vice.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 12, 2017, 06:47:02 PM
I know you [YPud] have no point of reference against which to gage this being from the U.K. and now living in the people's Republic of California and all, but to the ear of the average American male you sound more and more like a bitchy, effeminate gossip columnist.  You deal in the wildest speculation about the lives and character of people based on nothing but the most biased drivel you can find.  In fact, your record for being correct in your assessments is abysmal and declining by the day. 

It is one thing to have a visceral hatred for an individual and engage in fair criticism.  It is quite another to extend that hatred to everyone associated with that individual to the the point where you deny their basic worth and qualities as human beings.  You and others posting on BellGab who echo your sentiments have lost all sense of balance...

Sounds like your avegerage DemokkkratMedia member. He's just regurgitating leftwing ignorance that saturates news/education. These people are totally incapable of critical thinking & independent thought. Their views in written form are great for laughs. Everyday that goes by the left becomes more unhinged, more detached from reality, and farther from ever attaining a majority. Theyre on the brink of complete political irrelevance. Only the loser establishment Republicans could blow this opportunity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 12, 2017, 06:47:02 PM
You are unapologetically hateful and apparently see it as no vice.

Nope...I certainly don't apologise. But neither am I taken in by a crook in the mafia mold who resides in the WH; Surrounding himself with only those who presumably kiss his ring and devotion for ever. A cry baby who has no sense of loyalty to anyone, not even those close to him. He's the Judas of 2017, throwing anyone and everyone under the bus if they look likely to point at him in their defence. His latest is Sater; the man he's pretending he hardly knew, but was the important bloke who did the groundwork for the Trump Tower that was proposed for Moscow.

So far seven of Trump's closest have met and initially denied meeting Russians in the run up, not illegal true, but of those, four didn't mention it on their security applications, and didn't mention it to the FBI, Kushner even got his secretary to fill it in for him! Twice. LOL

You carry on believing they're as pure as the driven snow if you want, but you'll be the one gasping in surprise when Mueller has finished. You'd have Trump as a sub skipper? You really think that cunt would protect his crew?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 12, 2017, 07:37:00 PM
Sounds like your avegerage DemokkkratMedia member. He's just regurgitating leftwing ignorance that saturates news/education. These people are totally incapable of critical thinking & independent thought. Their views in written form are great for laughs. Everyday that goes by the left becomes more unhinged, more detached from reality, and farther from ever attaining a majority. Theyre on the brink of complete political irrelevance. Only the loser establishment Republicans could blow this opportunity.

You not going to tell the class how you tout scam links on your twitter account? I guess you can reel in the ignorant and gullible..  :-\ 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 07:48:53 PM
Nope...I certainly don't apologise. But neither am I taken in by a crook in the mafia mold who resides in the WH; Surrounding himself with only those who presumably kiss his ring and devotion for ever. A cry baby who has no sense of loyalty to anyone, not even those close to him. He's the Judas of 2017, throwing anyone and everyone under the bus if they look likely to point at him in their defence. His latest is Sater; the man he's pretending he hardly knew, but was the important bloke who did the groundwork for the Trump Tower that was proposed for Moscow.

So far seven of Trump's closest have met and initially denied meeting Russians in the run up, not illegal true, but of those, four didn't mention it on their security applications, and didn't mention it to the FBI, Kushner even got his secretary to fill it in for him! Twice. LOL

You carry on believing they're as pure as the driven snow if you want, but you'll be the one gasping in surprise when Mueller has finished. You'd have Trump as a sub skipper? You really think that cunt would protect his crew?

Fortunately for all of us, all instances of bad judgement and moral/ethical lapses are not crimes.  If they were I could have been put in the slammer more times than I would like to admit.  Isn't it interesting how much easier it is for one to condemn such behavior in those with whom one holds opposite viewpoints than it is ourselves and those with whom we agree.  Human nature?  Of course.  Gross hypocracy?  Absolutely. 

I and others who voted for Trump have openly criticized him in these threads and have pointed out where we think he and others on the right have fucked up.  I can't recall when you or several others who regularly post here have had anything to say of a critical nature about leftist's behaving badly or even committing crimes.  You limit your comments to Trump, his family, his associates and anyone on the right and those comments are invariably derisive, insulting and based mostly on superstition and folk lore.  You hoist yourself on the petard of your own overdone rhetoric.

How many times have you assured us that any and all of the most salacious reports about Trump and company were gospel.  You told us that Trump personally had colluded with the Russians to win the Presidency and gain financially.  The MSM has given up on the idea and you have changed the subject to unreported contact with a Russian lawyer on the one hand and a conversations between Flynn and a Russian diplomat that took place before Trump took office which was not in itself a crime.  I enjoy witnessing your continued hoping against hope that Mueller's investigation will result in Trump's downfall.  There very well could be indictments or non judicial sanctions forthcoming but I think you'll be very disappointed in the way things turn out.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on September 12, 2017, 10:40:18 PM

Fortunately for all of us, all instances of bad judgement and moral/ethical lapses are not crimes.  If they were I could have been put in the slammer more times than I would like to admit.  Isn't it interesting how much easier it is for one to condemn such behavior in those with whom one holds opposite viewpoints than it is ourselves and those with whom we agree.  Human nature?  Of course.  Gross hypocracy?  Absolutely. 

I and others who voted for Trump have openly criticized him in these threads and have pointed out where we think he and others on the right have fucked up.  I can't recall when you or several others who regularly post here have had anything to say of a critical nature about leftist's behaving badly or even committing crimes.  You limit your comments to Trump, his family, his associates and anyone on the right and those comments are invariably derisive, insulting and based mostly on superstition and folk lore.  You hoist yourself on the petard of your own overdone rhetoric.

How many times have you assured us that any and all of the most salacious reports about Trump and company were gospel.  You told us that Trump personally had colluded with the Russians to win the Presidency and gain financially.  The MSM has given up on the idea and you have changed the subject to unreported contact with a Russian lawyer on the one hand and a conversations between Flynn and a Russian diplomat that took place before Trump took office which was not in itself a crime.  I enjoy witnessing your continued hoping against hope that Mueller's investigation will result in Trump's downfall.  There very well could be indictments or non judicial sanctions forthcoming but I think you'll be very disappointed in the way things turn out.

+1 for the whole quote and +10 for those lines highlighted in bold.

Gd5150

The president's generosity has no bounds. MAGA 🇺🇸

Snopes actually had to write an article to address the authenticity of the photo for its leftwing lemming readers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

New ringtone. It's got a good beat and I can dance to it.

LMFAO!!! That's awesome. After an epic debut at burning man it's sure to be hitting the dance floor at clubs from Ibiza to Miami. Cutting shapes at :25. 🤘🏾

17 intelligence agencies...uh oh, I smell consensus. And we know how accurate the stench of that is.

... How many times have you assured us that any and all of the most salacious reports about Trump and company were gospel.  You told us...

Too many people first decide (or are told) who they are going to believe, then they believe whatever those sources tell them.  No mater what.  It doesn't matter how often they are wrong, how often it doesn't make sense, or how absurd it is on it's face.

They will then sigh and tell you there isn't enough critical thinking going around these days.

Hey, wasn't there a US Congressman shot and nearly killed, and several others shot at a few months back?  Must have been a Republican shot by a Democrat operative, or we'd be hearing occasional reports. 

If it was a D that had been shot, there would have been minute to minute updates, an endless series of reports, all sorts of breathless accusations about the person being ''influenced'' by the Rs - even if the shooter was a Democrat kook - and the victim would already have had an aircraft carrier named after them.

pate

...  Isn't it interesting how much easier it is for one to condemn such behavior in those with whom one holds opposite viewpoints than it is ourselves and those with whom we agree.  Human nature?  Of course.  Gross hypocracy?  Absolutely...

IO reefer paleoples to the Last President I Want To Blame Shit On, namely:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAQRp63rXQ

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 12, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

The president's generosity has no bounds. MAGA 🇺🇸

Snopes actually had to write an article to address the authenticity of the photo for its leftwing lemming readers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Did Snopes make a comment about Trump only grabbing one pussy at a time?

http://www.snopes.com/trump-raft-harvey/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 12, 2017, 07:48:53 PM
Nope...I certainly don't apologise. But neither am I taken in by a crook in the mafia mold who resides in the WH

He supported Obama, Hillary and the rest of the obvious crooks...but he's not taken in by them.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2017, 08:59:48 AM
He supported Obama, Hillary and the rest of the obvious crooks...but he's not taken in by them.  ::) ;D

Oh? Where have I said I supported them? Please post the link...- ;D  I've also said on numerous occasions that Clinton was a crap candidate.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 09:04:01 AM

Oh? Where have I said I supported them? Please post the link...- ;D  I've also said on numerous occasions that Clinton was a crap candidate.

Please point them out for the rest of the class. We only ever see evidence of your obsession with Trump.  :D