• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

USSC Justice Scalia Dead at 79

Started by VtaGeezer, February 13, 2016, 04:13:01 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 15, 2016, 10:18:56 PM
I remember a time when you were interestingly, flamboyantly ridiculous.

No one remembers you at all.

Roswells, Art

I remember both of you and I am just waiting for each of you to recognize each others intelligence and become best friends.

136 or 142

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 15, 2016, 11:46:17 PM
I remember both of you and I am just waiting for each of you to recognize each others intelligence and become best friends.

I think they're too much alike to do that. They both seem to be funny in the same way and smart.  (Again I don't think jackstar respects my opinion either, so I'm not trying to curry favor with him either.)

In the six months or so since I've been here, Fightthefuture is making intelligent, mature and non snarky posts and jackstar is writing clearly and concisely with full sentences. Have I gone into the Twilight Zone or something?

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on February 16, 2016, 01:29:54 AM
Have I gone into the Twilight Zone or something?

If it helps, I thought you were someone else, until you revealed a capacity for rational thought. Mea culpa.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2016, 01:06:19 PM
Oh, your parents died? Welcome to the fucking club. Turns out, lots of people have dead parents.

You don't say? I was trying to make a point about a particular situation, but feel free to yank something out of context to give you an opportunity to show how smart you are. You never know, one of these days you might succeed.

You are mistaken on this point you're blathering about. You might have a reason to say that an individual ought not to roll up to someone's house, and scream into a person's face, "Your mother was an idiot!!!"

I think you'd better stick to pictorial responses only, because when you start using words you fishtail all over the road. Have you run out of 'straw man' images now? It's very easy to be unpleasant over the internet, it doesn't mean we have to be. I might think that your mother fucked a chimp and squeezed out the crown prince of retards, but that doesn't mean I should say it.

but this is the Internet.

Thanks for that. I'm compiling a 'Compendium of the Fucking Obvious', and that will fit in nicely.

To suggest that all commentary that you deem to be negative should utterly cease until some vague, unspecified waiting period has passed is an unworkable, bullshit idea

It wasn't unspecified. I said until after the funeral. And it's not what I 'deem' anything. Explain how it is 'unworkable' to shut your pie hole for a few days? You can't, because you are a mental monkey.  It's a basic courtesy. I am a very courteous and kindly individual, you fucking nitwit.

I'm embarrassed

I can well imagine, but save that sort of stuff for your analyst.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 16, 2016, 06:47:33 AM
You don't say? I was trying to make a point about a particular situation, but feel free to yank something out of context to give you an opportunity to show how smart you are. You never know, one of these days you might succeed.

I think you'd better stick to pictorial responses only, because when you start using words you fishtail all over the road. Have you run out of 'straw man' images now? It's very easy to be unpleasant over the internet, it doesn't mean we have to be. I might think that your mother fucked a chimp and squeezed out the crown prince of retards, but that doesn't mean I should say it.

Thanks for that. I'm compiling a 'Compendium of the Fucking Obvious', and that will fit in nicely.

It wasn't unspecified. I said until after the funeral. And it's not what I 'deem' anything. Explain how it is 'unworkable' to shut your pie hole for a few days? You can't, because you are a mental monkey.  It's a basic courtesy. I am a very courteous and kindly individual, you fucking nitwit.

I can well imagine, but save that sort of stuff for your analyst.

I'm peeing in my pants reading this (as opposed to, you know, peeing in the shower like some people) and I'm not even awake yet. Sredni Strikes Again.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2016, 11:42:18 PM
No one remembers you at all.

I know how important other people's opinions are to you.  You try so HARD.  And here I am leaving a flaming bag of shit with the words JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH on your doorstep.  It must be difficult.

If you need a hug, I'm here.

littlechris

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 16, 2016, 07:07:18 AM
I'm peeing in my pants reading this (as opposed to, you know, peeing in the shower like some people) and I'm not even awake yet. Sredni Strikes Again.

x 1000!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 16, 2016, 06:47:33 AM
I might think that your mother fucked a chimp and squeezed out the crown prince of retards, but that doesn't mean I should say it.

We're all thinking that, really.  Try not to rip the bag or it will all gush out all over him.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2016, 08:28:45 PM
Scalia can be great and an asshole at the same time.

You've never figured out the first bit yet, huh?

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 16, 2016, 07:07:18 AM

Heh. A lot of quantity with little substance lately. A constant stream of watered down content by pseudo intellectuals. If I type more words (additionally linking 10 letter words together like ammunition, and spraying them out mini gun style) or spam threads with posts or memes. *yawn* Call me R. Kelly; I'll piss on you.

So baby gimmie that toot toot
Lemme give you that beep beep

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 09:08:34 AM
A constant stream of watered down content by pseudo intellectuals.

How do you feel about annoying little hipsters that are just SO above it all?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 16, 2016, 08:23:15 AM
You've never figured out the first bit yet, huh?

Hey,  as I type this he'll be trawling for a suitably pithy gif or photo to really give you what for mister.

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 16, 2016, 09:36:03 AM
How do you feel about annoying little hipsters that are just SO above it all?

They should be hanged until dead via hemp rope.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 09:46:03 AM
[/
They should be hanged until death via hemp rope.  ;D

By their too long hair?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 09:45:23 AM
Hey,  as I type this he'll be trawling for a suitably pithy gif or photo to really give you what for mister.

Let's all pitch in and buy him an extra crispy bag of dicks to snack on.

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 09:45:23 AM

Hehe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on February 16, 2016, 09:49:52 AM
Hehe.

This hacking my family album is now getting well beyond a joke. RGG started it and now he's obviously passed on the password. Damn him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 09:46:56 AM

By their too long hair?

Whatever gets the job done, friend.  :)

I would convert to the savage ideology--Islam..if, and only if; I never have to behold another hipster in skinny jeans. Haram! So much haram!

littlechris

Quote from: FearBoysWithBugs on February 16, 2016, 09:49:07 AM
Let's all pitch in and buy him an extra crispy bag of dicks to snack on.

Better yet, how about we take this retarded asshole out for good.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 09:56:38 AM
Whatever gets the job done, friend.  :)

I would convert to the savage ideology--Islam..if, and only if; I never have to behold another hipster in skinny jeans. Haram! So much haram!

I subscribe to a forum that is for those interested in radio control aero modelling; among the members is an aerospace engineer of repute. His obvious intelligence and very broad engineering qualifications is matched only by his pretty primitive advocation of (mainly) horse whipping/ flogging/ salting of wounds and keel hauling, to be administered on those he considers idiots/rude (although he obviously doesn't think flogging is rude) or those of us who fly gliders (he flies powered aircraft).
I'm sure that hipsters would qualify for the pool he considers needing extreme subjugation. You should maybe have your people call his people?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 10:06:25 AM
I subscribe to a forum that is for those interested in radio control aero modelling; among the members is an aerospace engineer of repute. His obvious intelligence and very broad engineering qualifications is matched only by his pretty primitive advocation of (mainly) horse whipping/ flogging/ salting of wounds and keel hauling, to be administered on those he considers idiots/rude (although he obviously doesn't think flogging isn't rude) or those of us who fly gliders (he flies powered aircraft).
I'm sure that hipsters would qualify for the pool he considers needing extreme subjugation. You should maybe have your people call his people?

Did you convert to powered aircraft, or..still flying that infidel glider?

SredniVashtar

I subscribe to a forum that is for those interested in radio control aero modelling;

Ah yes, I am familiar with NerdGab. Where you all share pictures to decide who has the biggest...prop.

among the members is an aerospace engineer of repute. His obvious intelligence and very broad engineering qualifications is matched only by his pretty primitive advocation of (mainly) horse whipping/ flogging/ salting of wounds and keel hauling, to be administered on those he considers idiots/rude (although he obviously doesn't think flogging is rude)

Funnily enough, I subscribe to a flagellation forum and there's this idiot who keeps derailing threads with his views on light aircraft. While I'm more interested in the best way to administer the cat o' nine tails, this fool keeps drivelling on about how to care for a sick Cessna.

or those of us who fly gliders (he flies powered aircraft).

'Those of us who fly gliders'. Or 'eunuchs' as they are otherwise known.

I was going to report you, but I liked the use of 'extreme subjugation', so consider yourself let off with a warning. I think there should be more posts using that phrase on here. It shouldn't be simply the preserve of the Bella Haven crowd.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 10:16:54 AM
Did you convert to powered aircraft, or..still flying that infidel glider?

Although for reasons that would take too long to go into I haven't flown my gliders in several months. Propellers on aeroplanes simply add drag. Hence I prefer gliding...  :)

Are you sure you and he aren't friends?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 16, 2016, 10:18:40 AM

I was going to report you, but I liked the use of 'extreme subjugation', so consider yourself let off with a warning. I think there should be more posts using that phrase on here. It shouldn't be simply the preserve of the Bella Haven crowd.

That's what I'm talking about!! They love it there, they do; they love it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

Although for reasons that would take too long to go into I haven't flown my gliders in several months. Propellers on aeroplanes simply add drag. Hence I prefer gliding...  :)

Oh, come now, you like a bit of drag, especially at the weekend, and it's a nice little earner for you in the panto season.

Here's the old boy in his work clothes.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 16, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

We could be. I don't want anyone to come in between our friendship.  :)

littlechris

I subscribe to a forum that is for those interested in radio control aero modelling; among the members is an aerospace engineer of repute. His obvious intelligence and very broad engineering qualifications is matched only by his pretty primitive advocation of (mainly) horse whipping/ flogging/ salting of wounds and keel hauling, to be administered on those he considers idiots/rude (although he obviously doesn't think flogging is rude) or those of us who fly gliders (he flies powered aircraft).

Yorkie Pud,
What do you think of the A-10 warthog? That one is my favorite of our american fighter planes.

https://youtu.be/PeIy7tp4FV4

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 16, 2016, 10:29:00 AM
Oh, come now, you like a bit of drag, especially at the weekend, and it's a nice little earner for you in the panto season.

Here's the old boy in his work clothes.

Now I know what hell will be like. Thanks for the spoiler alert!