• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

This show is stressful to listen to now. This is the first time I've tuned in awhile. You'd think the pigs could send a black and white around Art's neighborhood but that would require an intelligent functioning police department which I don't think exists in this country.

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:27:28 PM
that really does look like R2D2's head lol

There's a road going up the still house and there's a martian tractor next to it I think.

coaster

I doubt its noory. Leo has a problem with Art. Posting Art's pictures on his facebook, talking shit about him, going on rants. Hes also an angry former employee. I'd put money on him being involved.

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:25:41 PM
MITD Time Traveler needs to get "gift memberships" and other than paypal, anonymous, ways to buy, and give, memberships! Christmas is coming up and it, to me, would seem to be a benefit? And, for those of use banned from paypal (or paranoid) the option to buy with a prepaid card etc? And those in other countries? And the gifting thing I think would be awesome!!
Damn good idea. Shoot (Redacted) a PM she might be able to work w/ Keith and get something on the website.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on November 25, 2015, 11:29:43 PM
I'm so needing this show tonite.  Auras, energy barriers, ufo's and a nice cabernet is healing my soul.  Thanks for going on with the show Art despite the circumstances.
Ufos do go great with a good cabernet. 😁

AppealPlay

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 25, 2015, 11:30:59 PM
this guy is pretty damn dull so far, speaking of dull, here comes amy

She started to improve (even sounded marginally human) but recently she's gone back to the BBC News robot. :-\

chefist

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:29:43 PM
One beer and he was seeing UFOs?  Lightweight.

I thought he might say he was probed and the beer was protruding from his posterior...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Scorch on November 25, 2015, 11:29:21 PM
I wish the first question to any guest is how do they make their money.  I believe that would serve to separate the bullshit from people who are just looking to hoc some snake oil.

That's an excellent idea. Most of these crazy types are just looking to make a living. I can totally listen to someone that has a truly crazy idea or whatever. But when it's financially driven, it's just bullshit.

albrecht

Rainer? Oly? What beer was it that started his comprehension of some universal knowledge in them thar hills in WA?

FLLFlash

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:11:58 PM
I'm surprised that Nevada would have a "castle doctrine" or at least common-law Western legal precedent about shooting a trespasser (or worse) and especially at night! (Not that I want Art or anyone to shoot folks because it is stress no matter how justified. But sometimes necessary.)

In FL, which is most generous, I can defend my "castle", i.e. my domicile. By extension I can defend my automobile, if I am in it. I cannot defend my yard and cannot defend property (like my car if I am not in it). So unless someone threatens me will imminent peril of death or great bodily harm in my yard I cannot shoot them or shoot at them. If they enter or attempt to enter my house or my car while I am in either of them they are toast.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 25, 2015, 11:28:54 PM
Kenneth Arnold was the pilot who coined flying saucer.

Yes, but he didn't call them flying saucers.

Arnold described them as looking "something like a pie plate that was cut in half with a sort of a convex triangle in the rear."

Then, later in another interview

"They were shaped like saucers and were so thin I could barely see them..."

coaster

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:31:07 PM
This show is stressful to listen to now. This is the first time I've tuned in awhile. You'd think the pigs could send a black and white around Art's neighborhood but that would require an intelligent functioning police department which I don't think exists in this country.
They probably do drive by his house and check. I thought he mentioned the cops doing this last month.

AppealPlay

I wonder if Art has considered hiring a private investigator to find out who is harassing him.  Might be worth the cost.  Good P.I.s are very skilled at these sort of things.

the_peeve

Quote from: Zenman on November 25, 2015, 11:31:16 PM
There's a road going up the still house and there's a martian tractor next to it I think.

R2D2's crackhouse or bordello?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:32:26 PM
that whole pic looks funky to me lol

It's the most bizarre Mars photo I've ever seen NASA post, and I've been following them my whole life.

KMKMKM

Sorry guys, frantically refreshing this thread from a bar in Mexico...  Could someone provide cliff notes on Art's "serious incident"?  Phoned in death theat?  Intruder on the property?

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:31:07 PM

Lol how is the show stressful to listen too?and who knows maybe Art did contact them and chose not to say it on the air.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 25, 2015, 11:32:13 PM
That's an excellent idea. Most of these crazy types are just looking to make a living. I can totally listen to someone that has a truly crazy idea or whatever. But when it's financially driven, it's just bullshit.
Agree. I've talked to some homeless folks who rival a good Art or C2C guest with their theories. Then again, there is an odd balance that can be found between 'book sales'/conferences and crazy that can be entertaining....but too much on the conference/book-sales not so much unless very good repartee or stories.

zeebo

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 25, 2015, 11:25:24 PM
I'm not saying it was Tommy necessarily but just saying that it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Tommy or someone hired by Premiere or by one of Premiere's employees.

good conspiracy...but Premiere's issues lie way beyond Dave's lil show

FLLFlash

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 25, 2015, 11:12:25 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Flash.  Sending some healing and comforting Energy you way. ;)

Thank you, starr.   :-*

Ghost Nutter

If a professional criminal  for hire was involved in this..It would be over with one way or another  by now..l suspect a real low life is at work here..just the same..Art..God bless  and stay safe