• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151104 - Deborah Moffitt - A True Haunting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 04, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 04, 2015, 11:16:11 PM
AAaaaaaaah  Yeesss...
But who says life out there isn't part of the Matrix ?  ;)
Maybe the Matrix is bigger than we realize. :)

QuoteThus the reason this new data is so intriguing. If our universe has bumped into another one, it would probably create an anomalous light signature â€" like what Chary seems to have found. These new spots are 4,500 times brighter than what conventional theory predicts they should be. One explanation could be that the other universe is gushing with protons and electrons, making the light from the collision much brighter.

https://www.inverse.com/article/7403-scientists-may-have-just-discovered-a-parallel-universe-leaking-into-ours

CRM 114

The Producer is going to catch hell during the commercial break.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 04, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
hehe, well I wasn't calling you an asshole.  Just wanted to be clear :)

Hah!  Yeah, that line "You're a special kind of asshole, Jimmy" is from one of my favorite scenes in The Wire.  It wasn't directed at you...I thought you know the show and would get it but since you haven't seen it, it doesn't make sense. :D

Donald Noory

Bill Birnes said the entity in Debbie's house is the ghost of Malachi Martin, who has confused her domicile with CIA headquarters, and keeps showing up at her house for his new assignment.

AppealPlay

Quote from: CRM 114 on November 04, 2015, 11:30:06 PM
The Producer is going to catch hell during the commercial break.

I think it's entertaining as hell when Art calls guests on their BS.  It's wonderful, really...especially when he snares guests and they stammer and struggle to come up with explanations.

doctor weird

what did Art hear? I heard the stream skip a little bit... but that's it. Did he actually hear something or is he just overselling the story?

AppealPlay

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 04, 2015, 11:30:29 PM
Bill Birnes said the entity in Debbie's house is the ghost of Malachi Martin, who has confused her domicile with CIA headquarters, and keeps showing up at her house for his new assignment.

It's the only reasonable explanation.

WanagoBleu

lol

jazmunda

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 04, 2015, 11:30:32 PM
I still don't know anything about ubiquitous Falkie.

That's the best state to be in. Imagine being Schrödinger's cat. When it comes to Falkie you want to be the dead one.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 04, 2015, 11:21:12 PM
Knapp. It'll never happen, but Knapp.

Yes, in my dreams.  Ian makes me furious for reasons I have yet to define.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 04, 2015, 11:30:24 PM
Hah!  Yeah, that line "You're a special kind of asshole, Jimmy" is from one of my favorite scenes in The Wire.  It wasn't directed at you...I thought you know the show and would get it but since you haven't seen it, it doesn't make sense. :D

I figured that and looked it up after you said it.  I probably should research my gifs a bit better.

Dammit, you're scaring the crap out of me i have polyp in my nose....could it be a tapeworm? Yikes!

trostol

what movie/show was Amy just reporting about..i just turned on

Barfly

Quote from: Pixel Ghost on November 04, 2015, 11:24:19 PM
Eat vegetables.  You won't have constipation and have to buy stupid toilet steps.
Man that reminds me of something.
Back in 1984 i was in a bad motorcycle accident, among many broken bones and road rash i had a collapsed lung, i was in the hospital for 5 weeks.
Lots of morphine, they fed me lots of stuff that keeps you regular, opiates constipate you,  nurses had to give me a suppository a few times.
When i got out of the hospital, i was on lots of codeine,  my girlfriend who lived with me was a great cook, and i ate EVERYTHING i should not have, i didn't shit for almost about a week.
It got so bad she had to give me a enema, now thats true love.

AppealPlay

Oh, boy, I bet those "Conspiracy Cruise" tickets are hot items. ::)

K_Dubb

Hahaha he's looking for the recipe for Saddam's yellow cake promised him by Hezbollah drug smugglers who are also freemasons.