• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

albrecht

Quote from: pyewacket on November 28, 2014, 11:52:28 AM
How true! Contrast this with the tepid reaction to the Fort Hood shootings of unarmed military personnel.

And here they go: <snip>Oscar-nominated documentary filmmaker Amy Berg, actor Nate Parker and writer-director Matthew Cooke have teamed up to make a documentary about what they're calling "the black male crisis," focusing on the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and the deaths of other unarmed black men over the past few years, including Trayvon Martin, Ramarley Graham and Eric Garner.</snip>

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ferguson-decision-amy-berg-working-752712
Ft.Hood shootings was just "work place" violence and doesn't fit the narrative of the administration of his Hollywood backers. Frankly, I'm surprised this hasn't made more news....but since the gunman clearly didn't target people and he was only death I guess not making national news. What with "black friday" or gentle-giant riots. But I imagine it will hit soon because, as sparse reports say, it is a white guy who targetted the Mexican Consulate, the Federal Courthouse, and the APD HQ. So it fits with their narrative (but they will be disappointed he choose not to fire into the bars or kill anyone.)
http://kxan.com/2014/11/28/austin-police-shut-down-city-streets-for-active-shooter-investigation/

Gd5150

Quote from: pyewacket on November 28, 2014, 11:52:28 AM
How true! Contrast this with the tepid reaction to the Fort Hood shootings of unarmed military personnel.

And here they go: <snip>Oscar-nominated documentary filmmaker Amy Berg, actor Nate Parker and writer-director Matthew Cooke have teamed up to make a documentary about what they're calling "the black male crisis," focusing on the shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and the deaths of other unarmed black men over the past few years, including Trayvon Martin, Ramarley Graham and Eric Garner.</snip>

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ferguson-decision-amy-berg-working-752712

Documentary filmaker Propaganthropist

As though each incident was exactly the same. There were no unique circumstances at all. Its such a perfect example of the leftwing libtard's inability to think objectively and critically to analyze each situation. Black kid, white cop, conclusion, template 43, racism.

Their inability to judge each situation on its individual merits is a disservice to those who've been real victims of racism, sexism, homophobia, etc...These propagandi are a disgrace to documentarian film makers and have no business being lumped in with such.

Quick Karl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 28, 2014, 11:37:58 AM
What's really interesting is to imagine who profits from something like this. Agitators and protest movements. There's actually a significant amount of money to be made off the activism biz and no one ever seems to recognize that angle but it's completely true. The media makes a fortune off of narratives like the "gentle giant" and people like Sharpton make an excellent living by agitating. I'll bet the media industry made more off of this case than was lost by other sectors to the looting.

Anyone with a brain knows that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson been fanning the flames of racism for the last 40-years because they've been banking on the Congress voting to pay reparations to black folks that were never slaves, for slavery, and those two scumbags want to be sitting in the chair of the organization that doles out the reparations, so they can rip their people off even more then they have already...

Thank you.

WOTR

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 28, 2014, 08:29:50 AM
You mean things like Obama is "the one"? Or that he is "not a racist"?

;D ;D ;D
Also that he has a great golf game... ;D

DanTSX

Quote from: coaster on November 27, 2014, 02:28:21 AM
I saw  security cam footage on CNN of one of the stores they looted. I didn't see one white person looting that store. I wonder how these looters feel knowing they were shown on world news looting beer and orange soda. talk about living up to the stereotype. And they are the ones who want "justice". Where is the store owner's justice?

I saw video of some skinny, whiney college-aged white hipster calling a black cop "racist".

Which isn't that different than what I'm seeing exhibited here on BG....

DanTSX

Quote from: wotr1 on November 28, 2014, 06:33:40 AM
you have to know that i cannot resist... May I find some of the things that have been said about Obama?  ;)

Are you suggesting that Karl is really, deep down, at his core....

A Kenyan?

DanTSX

Ok, so Real Cool Daddio packed his bags and dodged the most direct and simple question in this entire thread, I'll open it to anyone accusing Wilson of shooting Brown solely because Wilson was racist, to answer the following........

If Brown was a white gentle-giant who was charging, beating-up, and attempting to steal Officer Wilson's sidearm, would Wilson had not shot Brown because he was white?

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 26, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

you have a country that is savage in it's approach to 'getting along', and it's all the more laughable how some here describe Africa as 'third world'! I assume it's because most are dirt poor and black and will remain so for the foreseeable, but in a supposed 'civilised' country that has all that the world can make, you have deaths on so called 'black friday' because of the unmitigated greed, selfishness and 'fuck you' attitude.

So, lacking anything to contribute, you substitute flippant and incendiary remarks?

Did people die on Black Friday this year?  I really don't know.  I had spent Thanksgiving morning volunteering with my family at the local kitchen before meeting up with extended family back at my house to host our own dinner.  And then I spent today helping the neighbor consolidate rooms in their house as they are aging and are trying to avoid distance and stairs.  Just catching up with the news now.   Selfish, I know.... 

If only I was born in the UK, then I could look down my nose with a "fuck you" attitude at other western nations for no other reason than my own personal insecurities.....

oh....speaking of unmitigated greed.....http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/30/business/international/another-british-watchdog-opens-inquiry-into-tesco-accounting-scandal.html?_r=0  c'mon 'murrica, can't let London get ahead of us!

I'm just trying to figure out the last post.  I see absolutely no reference to African Americans in Yorkshire's post, implied or otherwise.  Not sure where the racism comes into the picture.

DanTSX

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 29, 2014, 12:24:12 AM
I'm just trying to figure out the last post.  I see absolutely no reference to African Americans in Yorkshire's post, implied or otherwise.  Not sure where the racism comes into the picture.

is he talking about Africa or the USA?

Quote from: DanTSX on November 29, 2014, 12:26:10 AM

is he talking about Africa or the USA?

Well, I'll let him respond.  I just thought he was talking about his impressions of America in general and used Africa as a point of comparison.

DanTSX

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 29, 2014, 12:32:04 AM
Well, I'll let him respond.  I just thought he was talking about his impressions of America in general and used Africa as a point of comparison.

Since nobody here in 14 pages is talking about Africa, I think that it's safe to assume in the context of this thread that any references to Africa and the third world in direct reference to the perceived failures of American society from the aspect of greed that prays on the poor, is attempting to draw a correlation between how he believes that Americans in general perceive and show their own level of concern for black people regardless of their nation of origin.

The reality is that it was a bullshit flippant reply that shows exactly how accomplished he is at understanding African American culture and society.  And to a lesser extent, it shows his mastery of "white" American culture and society.

Anyways, we should probably get back to the topic at hand.  Yorkshire is welcome to offer his expertise on solving the perceived social injustice and economic inequities of the USA as they pertain to A bunch of hipsters and thugs having segregated protests over some tragic event that Brown caused himself.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 29, 2014, 12:32:04 AM
Who knows?  I did find odd that the UK now has "black friday" mayhem, but they don't even have Thanksgiving or, so I thought,  the media promoted store sales. But, I guess, they do now. And, weirdly, same types seem to cause problems. Enoch was right? I'll not be afraid to say it. Was there even a bank holiday there? Why sales and "black friday?"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/black-friday-police-called-to-stores-across-britain-amid-crowding-fears-9889137.html

We've started having Black Friday the past few years here in Canada too.  There's no holiday but I guess stores have to compete with cross-border and online shopping.  Or maybe it's just a good opportunity to make up for some of the year's losses and extend the Christmas shopping season.

But anyway I'll take Dan's advice and get back on topic.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 29, 2014, 12:57:11 AM
We've started having Black Friday the past few years here in Canada too.  There's no holiday but I guess stores have to compete with cross-border and online shopping.  Or maybe it's just a good opportunity to make up for some of the year's losses and extend the Christmas shopping season.

But anyway I'll take Dan's advice and get back on topic.
Touche' I, once again, side-tracked topic, or helped to do so. Odd this stupid, crazy phenomena we created of "black friday" spreading tho. And, most of the worst cases of the wildness, even across the pond, seem to look like "gentle giants" here or their families involved in the tragic Ferguson stuff. Odd that.

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2014, 11:24:37 PM

Are you suggesting that Karl is really, deep down, at his core....

A Kenyan?
i had to laugh when I finally scrolled down to it.  All the time my mind guessing what you may think I am suggesting that Karl really is.  I did not see Kenyan coming. 

Quick Karl

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2014, 11:33:03 PM
Ok, so Real Cool Daddio packed his bags and dodged the most direct and simple question in this entire thread, I'll open it to anyone accusing Wilson of shooting Brown solely because Wilson was racist, to answer the following........

If Brown was a white gentle-giant who was charging, beating-up, and attempting to steal Officer Wilson's sidearm, would Wilson had not shot Brown because he was white?

Only if Wilson was black, but it would be OK because it would be pay-back for slavery and white women not wanting to bang him...

coaster

a criminal attacked a police officer. And died because of his poor decision.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: coaster on November 29, 2014, 11:59:51 PM
a criminal attacked a police officer. And died because of his poor decision.

And, disturbingly, this event is bound to make some police hesitate before taking lethal action that might save themselves and innocent victims. 

Quote from: b_dubb on November 26, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

Doesn't this shed a little light on what kind of police officer Wilson really is?  A little drunk with power.

Aggreed  but the 'little drunk' part is the understatement of the year.
  Cops in this country think they are James bond with a license to kill, take a peek at the video of John T Williams being executed in seattle

coaster

Quote from: Marc.Knight on November 30, 2014, 12:08:02 AM

And, disturbingly, this event is bound to make some police hesitate before taking lethal action that might save themselves and innocent victims.
^

Quote from: Marc.Knight on November 30, 2014, 12:08:02 AM

Doubtful, they are taught to shoot first and ask questions later, and they always shoot to kill (less lawsuits) because they know that in every case they will always be found innocent and at most only be asked to resign or transfer

Quote from: narcissist noory on November 30, 2014, 12:44:24 AM
Doubtful, they are taught too shoot first and ask questions later, and they always about to kill (less lawsuits) because they know that in every case they will always be found innocent and at most only be asked to resign or transfer

Or, he was slapped around at least a dozen times by an aggressive 300 pound man in addition to receiving two solid punches to the jaw, had the muzzle of his own gun twisted and jammed into his hip, and still gave that man every opportunity to surrender as per his training before defending himself rather than being tackled and disabled, and losing control of his weapon a second time.

Can you really be certain which story is true, probably having not gone through all the evidence and testimony presented to the grand jury?

coaster

Quote from: narcissist noory on November 30, 2014, 12:44:24 AM
Doubtful, they are taught to shoot first and ask questions later, and they always shoot to kill (less lawsuits) because they know that in every case they will always be found innocent and at most only be asked to resign or transfer
brilliant. wrong of course, but brilliant...

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 27, 2014, 04:17:28 PM

Awesome! Guys like this man Fredrick Wilson II are going to change the world. Not cliche politically correct politicians who exploit those in "the hood".

#Responsidammbility

The kid is an idiot, if i recall it was the CIA that started the crack game in America and now run the heroin game

Quote from: zeebo on November 27, 2014, 06:11:21 PM
You seem to make alot of assumptions about people you don't know.  Fortunately we have a legal system that, while imperfect, attempts to focus on actual evidence, not preconceptions.

Tell that to some of the actually innocent men on death row or already buried because some honest cops were told to find the man responsible no matter what

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 27, 2014, 06:25:20 PM
What do you think this shooting will end up costing?

$10 million? $20 million? $40 million?

Cost of the brown murder-100 mill
Cost of a bullet-1 buck
  Exposing the issue of police brutality-Priceless