• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: eddie dean on November 17, 2013, 02:55:01 PM
Anyone else get the feeling there will be a meltdown soon? Perhaps it has already started.

And break my heart once again?  Please say it's not "Twue."

Spooky Matter

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Shit I thought u were a man IO.  Now it makes sense ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 03:10:36 PM
Shit I thought u were a man IO.  Now it makes sense ;)

Lily? Can it be?  Be still my heart. 

FallenSeraph

OK, so in other news, I'm reading that "Missing 411" book right now, so it's weird to see it as an AV. It's a compelling read.

"COMPELLING, I tell you!"

I think I'm going to switch to the book "Dead Mountain: The True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident" by Donnie Eichar. He's not tonight's C2C guest, but he's been on C2C.

That's my deep, meaningful contribution to this conversation.

Wonder if Art's out there. Hey Art, happy Sunday!

ItsOver

It'll be good to hear Knapp tonight, S27.  It won't match-up against goat loving Wizards or Lizard Men but it should still be good.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2013, 03:19:25 PM
It'll be good to hear Knapp tonight, S27.  It won't match-up against goat loving Wizards or Lizard Men but it should still be good.

Yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it. (So please don't suck, Knapp!)

eddie dean

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 17, 2013, 02:57:34 PM
It's deja vu all over again. It already began on another thread. I really feel for mv. His inbox must be overflowing.

I saw the cerfuflle over there last night & I hoped it would be contained there. I guess a vacuum has been created because of no new NC  news. 

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 17, 2013, 03:34:55 PM
I saw the cerfuflle over there last night & I hoped it would be contained there. I guess a vacuum has been created because of no new NC  news.

Which thread would that be. I love a good forum/thread meltdown. Good spectating.

HaveAccess

The Noory Cookbook:

The world is a scary place, and it’s hard to know who to trust. However, you can trust these recipes. Trust me on that.

Wouldn’t it be keen if the world really were being run by a hidden hand? That’s such a comforting thought...

Pam J.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 03:07:13 PM
Pam J you are too profound.  I shiver at your squabble.  I'm in awe at your rants.  And I know who you are.  Did you get my pm HO?  I'm sorry Lily.  Your imbecilic jibber jab is such a waste of space.  When you call, I'm sure u got my PRIVATE MESSAGE special for you : )))))))))  I'll give you a number to call my sister in law Lilly and you can go psycho on the spelling of her name.  Now call or go the fuck away.

"Lilly" was your CAT, remember?

And don't bother sending me any PMs because I simply delete them.

And finally, why in the WORLD would I call you?

Oh...you have no idea who I am. But think hard, you might get close to the truth.

Quote from: HaveAccess on November 17, 2013, 03:38:20 PM

Wouldn’t it be keen if the world really were being run by a hidden hand? That’s such a comforting thought...

Not if the hand was attached to Noory''s arm.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on November 17, 2013, 11:56:12 AM
Make up your own punchline.

[attachimg=1]

All these hot asian women will only date men if they will promise to join the #freeartbell movement.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Textor on November 17, 2013, 12:32:54 PM
Wow. Actual quote from the book:

I will continue to delve into this tome and see what else it contains... I will give it a fair review! Should be interesting what my verdict is...
Trust him...? What a clown! Those who know the dufus wouldn't trust him and so for those who don't,  man if his pix is on the book and you didn't  know him would you trust him!? Wow what a typical snoory, "i'll sell anything. & everything just to make $"  like the sleezest  slimeyest dirtbag used car salesman you could ever imagine. He is the lowest of the low.

retired41

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 17, 2013, 12:29:37 PM
His mother, parents are deceased u ignorant sheepleson.  But you get the "Most Clever Fucking Post" Award
go look in a mirror and tell me what you see ,quote from art .and I thought art's mom was great .

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Pam J. on November 17, 2013, 03:39:01 PM

Oh...you have no idea who I am. But think hard, you might get close to the truth.

GEORGE? IS THAT YOU?  :o

eddie dean

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 17, 2013, 03:55:11 PM
All these hot asian women will only date men if they will promise to join the #freeartbell movement.

Whew... :-[
I am glad others are seeing the hot asian chick ads too. I was getting worried my browsing behaviors on my PC was somehow magically transferred to my new, clean, hot asian free tablet.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ItsOver on November 17, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

" He rode a blazing keyboard.
  His mouse a shining star.
  He ridiculed and lampooned Noory.
  Everywhere near and far.

He confronted $noorge every chance he got.
  His desk light bright as day.
  He told the truth about $noory.
  A video a day.
  A video a day.

He talked of $noory who's a man,
  Who always comes to work.
  And yet has time to send emails,
  Where he calls Bellgabbers jerks.

When buffoonery ruled the late nite hours,
  And stupidity filled the land.
  A cry went out with a man with guts ( no fat jokes please ! )
  To take $noorge to task.

Bellgab needed a man who would tell the truth.
  With $noory he'd take aim.
  To make light of the $nooremaster,
  And foil his evil plans.

And out of the West,
  Came a man with a Mac,
  His heart was brave and true,
  He made fun of $noory and
  You Tube brought it all to you.

He rode a blazing keyboard.
  To lampoon $noory his plan.
  To silence the evil $noory,
  And drive him from the land.
  Yes, Falkie was his name.
  And videos were his fame.

He fought the good fight,
  To rid the air of snaves.
  And help ensure the airwaves,
  Would be filled with the sounds of  Art Bell  ...
  Again. Again. Again. " ( refrain )

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 17, 2013, 04:18:00 PM
Whew... :-[
I am glad others are seeing the hot asian chick ads too. I was getting worried my browsing behaviors on my PC was somehow magically transferred to my new, clean, hot asian free tablet.

And the more times we repeat the phrase Hot Asians in this thread the more people will start seeing that ad too.

I'm actually surprised I have never seen an ad for pizza rolls or CARNIVORA as a result of this website.

urbie88

I take some time off the forum for the weekend and come back with no idea what is going on. What I can gather is that it's like the eye of the storm. Things are quiet and are getting ready to ramp back up.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 03:16:37 PM
OK, so in other news, I'm reading that "Missing 411" book right now, so it's weird to see it as an AV. It's a compelling read.

"COMPELLING, I tell you!"

I think I'm going to switch to the book "Dead Mountain: The True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident" by Donnie Eichar. He's not tonight's C2C guest, but he's been on C2C.

That's my deep, meaningful contribution to this conversation.

I'm looking at getting both of these books.  Where did you get the Missing 411 book?  I looked at Amazon, and I've seen them for crazy prices, one selling for over $1000.00!  ::) Not sure what that's about.  I know Paulides has three of the Missing 411 books, I want the newest one that covers the most territory.

Speaking of Eichar, he was a guest on this podcast, and it was pretty good.  http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/11/10-18-mu-podcast/

Jocko Johnson

Snoory is the ultimate sleazeball. Con man. (Has anyone scene the assocatated 'health' website he hawks and is conacted to C2C?? Selling crap to cure everything and make u live forever and even make you rich by conning people to join him in the prymid like scheme selling the crap too! Is there anything he won't do for $?) Makes people trust him with his BS act, so you trust him. Then he hawks anything and everything...cures for everything under the sun. He should be ashamed of himself as he has these creepy frauds on who claim they can cure cancer with baking soda and call main stream meds fakes. I wonder how many old cat ladies et al have suffered because they trust jorch won't get med treatment and pound tumeric or goat piss because jorge never confronts the cracy thieving guests and that amounts to an endorsement to his devoted fans...all so he can enrich himself and line his pockets from snke oil cures for heart disease to cancer. When you really think about it that's what he is all about. Selling a remote viewing dvd as opposed to a cure for a life threatening illness to make $ are two different things. He tosses in a few "we helped a guy get cured with stem cell" legit cures so you trust him more. What a despicable excuse for a human being. If the guy ever was a good guy and had a soul that ship has sailed a long time ago. Its all about $ ...and making sure he is so beloved by each and every one of us. That's why he tries so hard to even bother coming here to try so hard to make us all love him

retired41

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on November 17, 2013, 04:34:04 PM
Snoory is the ultimate sleazeball. Con man. (Has anyone scene the assocatated 'health' website he hawks and is conacted to C2C?? Selling crap to cure everything and make u live forever and even make you rich by conning people to join him in the prymid like scheme selling the crap too! Is there anything he won't do for $?) Makes people trust him with his BS act, so you trust him. Then he hawks anything and everything...cures for everything under the sun. He should be ashamed of himself as he has these creepy frauds on who claim they can cure cancer with baking soda and call main stream meds fakes. I wonder how many old cat ladies et al have suffered because they trust jorch won't get med treatment and pound tumeric or goat piss because jorge never confronts the cracy thieving guests and that amounts to an endorsement to his devoted fans...all so he can enrich himself and line his pockets from snke oil cures for heart disease to cancer. When you really think about it that's what he is all about. Selling a remote viewing dvd as opposed to a cure for a life threatening illness to make $ are two different things. He tosses in a few "we helped a guy get cured with stem cell" legit cures so you trust him more. What a despicable excuse for a human being. If the guy ever was a good guy and had a soul that ship has sailed a long time ago. Its all about $ ...and making sure he is so beloved by each and every one of us. That's why he tries so hard to even bother coming here to try so hard to make us all love him
GEORGE THE FLIM FLAM MAN.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: HorrorRetro on November 17, 2013, 04:32:43 PM
I'm looking at getting both of these books.  Where did you get the Missing 411 book?  I looked at Amazon, and I've seen them for crazy prices, one selling for over $1000.00!  ::) Not sure what that's about.  I know Paulides has three of the Missing 411 books, I want the newest one that covers the most territory.

Speaking of Eichar, he was a guest on this podcast, and it was pretty good.  http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/11/10-18-mu-podcast/

Oh cool, I'm gonna check out that podcast - thx!

I had to get the Paulides books directly from his website, and the prices there seem a little steep too, esp for a paperback (but not as much as on amazon).

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9227229.htm

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 17, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
Oh cool, I'm gonna check out that podcast - thx!

I had to get the Paulides books directly from his website, and the prices there seem a little steep too, esp for a paperback (but not as much as on amazon).

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/catalog/item/6180213/9227229.htm

Thanks, I'll check it out.  :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 17, 2013, 04:25:42 PM
And the more times we repeat the phrase Hot Asians in this thread the more people will start seeing that ad too.

I'm actually surprised I have never seen an ad for pizza rolls or CARNIVORA as a result of this website.

Or pizza rolls with carnivora or turmeric sprinkled on them

by the by, did you know one can bake a pizza using a bbq ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on November 17, 2013, 04:34:04 PM

someone needs to remote view $noory's medicine cabinet and bathroom.
we'd probably find a penis enlarger ala Austin Powers and the strap on he uses on Tommy.

scottydawg

Well tuned into to Indie 104 last night at 8PM Central hoping to hear the feed for SIT before regular C2C. But all they had was a announcement that regular programming would resume in a few hours. Are they possibly holding that time slot open if Art agrees to return to his show?
And if weird pop-up and and other crap keeps bothering you look up AdBlock Plus and NoScript. 2 very good programs to filter out the crap.

Quote from: scottydawg on November 17, 2013, 04:51:01 PM
Well tuned into to Indie 104 last night at 8PM Central hoping to hear the feed for SIT before regular C2C. But all they had was a announcement that regular programming would resume in a few hours. Are they possibly holding that time slot open if Art agrees to return to his show?

Art is coming back to Dark Matter, they just need to cross the t's and dot the i's. 

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 17, 2013, 04:44:46 PM
Or pizza rolls with carnivora or turmeric sprinkled on them

by the by, did you know one can bake a pizza using a bbq ?

I attempted this once. It didn't end well.

My in-laws have an outdoor wood fire pizza oven. It is a hassle to get started but the results are bellissimo.