• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Our investigation has uncovered felony fraud!

The original Nintendo gaming unit was delivered. It has been fraudulently reported as stolen so it can be returned for cash. Our investigators have also learned this cash is being used to pay rent for Kathy.

We are turning our evidence over to local law enforcement.

damon

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 28, 2016, 02:49:09 AM

The original Nintendo gaming unit was delivered. It has been fraudulently reported as stolen so it can be returned for cash. Our investigators have also learned this cash is being used to pay rent for Kathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlU36lj9Q0

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 27, 2016, 01:52:02 PM
Yeah BJ...Eh? ... Maybe George is pranking us ALL and taking a vacation in Thailand!

Where he can bang underage kids, that if he squints through his stroke eye, look like Mexicans.  Not racist just what they could look like.

Nobody

Quote from: effluenza on December 28, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
He's like a fucking retarded child.

Why do you suppose he had to open the package bare-handed?  Because an adult saw him with a pair of scissors and promptly took them away from him. 

Nobody

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 28, 2016, 12:52:21 AM
dibbs on taking a dump in the oven!  ;D

I shouldn't count on your bowels working after taking in the sight of that filthy kitchen. 

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 27, 2016, 09:10:25 PM
George has now re-enabled the comments on his YouTube channel to find out whether his public wants him back or not.  If you want The Guy From Pittsburgh to keep producing new videos and content, including his breaking news stories, photo montages, and scintillating commentary, he NEEDS to hear from you today!

FRIENDSHIP.

Who gives a fuck

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MAX on December 28, 2016, 06:52:23 AM
Who gives a fuck

By your actions of reading and posting on George's thread..

duh.
you apparently do..

Hate Love ALL... HATERS..

Faith Hope Love

chefist

So much for George's self imposed retirement/break...

https://youtu.be/yJ8H7XKBu7k

MAX

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2016, 08:18:02 AM
By your actions of reading and posting on George's thread..

duh.
.bh
you apparently do..

Hate Love ALL... HATERS..

Faith Hope Love

Fuck your day  take your hoodie and shove it up your ass then go troll some more old cat ladies dickhead

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chefist on December 28, 2016, 08:52:03 AM
George Senda 2016 - "I am not a double convicted convicted pedophile."

Ciardelo

Quote from: MAX on December 28, 2016, 08:56:00 AM
Fuck your day  take your hoodie and shove it up your ass then go troll some more old cat ladies dickhead
Jeez MAX. Did wake up on the wrong side of Falkie today? Why are you picking on that nice man White Crow? Did you need a hoodie?

FRIENDSHIP LOVE HOPE

MAX

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2016, 09:17:26 AM
Jeez MAX. Did wake up on the wrong side of Falkie today? Why are you picking on that nice man White Crow? Did you need a hoodie?

FRIENDSHIP LOVE HOPE

I don't like him I think he is a phoney piece of shit. Any other questions?

Ciardelo

Quote from: MAX on December 28, 2016, 09:30:58 AM
I don't like him I think he is a phoney piece of shit. Any other questions?
White Crow is just a harmless, rich and good-hearted man who is collecting all our personal details for the low, low price of a non-USA made hoodie. What could be wrong with that?

He calls in to all the shows with his trademark "This is White Crow" which always delights the listeners. He is rather selective in his charitable good works (cough, my cats, cough, brig's kitties) but it's his money!

If he wants to be like Scrooge McDuck and take baths in his piles of gold bullion, who are we to judge?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 28, 2016, 01:24:15 AM
Another item where George admits to hitting Kathy, but with an open hand so it is OK.

It is 1 minute in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksNy3IcYR6Q

I know others and I have tried to explain it to him previously, but here we go again. Can you read Senda?

The credit card you had on your mothers account wasn't yours. If you look in the small print, it was and always will be the property of the credit card company, okay? Secondly; it was your mother's account, not yours. Therefore on her passing, the account was effectively frozen. In other words, you shouldn't have used the card on that account.

Thirdly, going out and getting an i pad the day after her death means you're still a fucking pile of putrid shit. You get it now? What you did was illegal and disgusting.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 28, 2016, 09:43:04 AM

Thirdly, going out and getting an i pad the day after her death means you're still a fucking pile of putrid shit. You get it now? What you did was illegal and disgusting.

How someone so repulsive, externally and internally, can be so completely narcissistic is beyond me.

Laurakinch

Quote from: username on December 24, 2016, 03:35:05 PM
I'm loving all this free advertisment wooo

Says the guy with fewer followers than falkie.

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 28, 2016, 02:49:09 AM

And what about him hiding his (((jewey))) all these years?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Moon Man on December 28, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

All this anti semitism has at least made it lucrative for MV. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had this banner ad!  ;D

Quote from: Moon Man on December 28, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

He had been hiding coins for a while but they are at a Pawn Shop now and he needs to go pay interest on them.
I do not know of any jewelry that he has stashed.

Quote from: Chefist on December 28, 2016, 08:52:03 AM

https://youtu.be/yJ8H7XKBu7k
Falkie probably is not aware that the federal government (post 9-11, as part of passed legislation) tracks people who are constantly contacting various police agencies for the purpose of reporting innocent citizens for crimes against Falkie.
my cousin is a federal Marshall and after discussing Falkie at our family Christmas dinner called me two days later and laughing hysterically told me Falkie has a four page dossier in the data base.
he is listed as PMI (probable mental illness) and UEC (use extreme caution when interacting with)
what would think reading this after getting a phone call from Falkie ?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 28, 2016, 10:06:35 AM

All this anti semitism has at least made it lucrative for MV. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had this banner ad!  ;D

The (((jews))) are paying mv for anti semitic shitposting laughingwhores.jpg

>[current year] displaying the banner jew

a comparison
Falkie 4 pages
Casio 2 pages
my cousin would rather not have to interact with either one of these

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 28, 2016, 10:13:15 AM
Falkie probably is not aware that the federal government (post 9-11, as part of passed legislation) tracks people who are constantly contacting various police agencies for the purpose of reporting innocent citizens for crimes against Falkie.
my cousin is a federal Marshall and after discussing Falkie at our family Christmas dinner called me two days later and laughing hysterically told me Falkie has a four page dossier in the data base.
he is listed as PMI (probable mental illness) and UEC (use extreme caution when interacting with)
what would think reading this after getting a phone call from Falkie ?

I wonder if there is any information in the database that he has not disclosed to us? Hmmmm...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 28, 2016, 10:10:11 AM
He had been hiding coins for a while but they are at a Pawn Shop now and he needs to go pay interest on them.
I do not know of any jewelry that he has stashed.

Falkie needs to give up his gold fillings, too. He will be fitted with a XL star of David, when hIs name is added to the (((registry))).

Laurakinch

Quote from: weareharbinger on December 28, 2016, 05:55:15 AM

Something I've wondered about..
What happened to cause Curandero81 to fall out with falkie? Some of you may remember he was one of Falkie's biggest supporters who Falkie would mention he spoke with for hours on the phone. Perhaps one of the circle jerk of trust members can provide the answer to this compelling mystery.

Falkie
have you considered the possibility that something VERY incriminating may be left in your hovel the next time a visit is made ?
(you know, to add or check on your cameras)