• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on May 09, 2017, 07:00:06 PM
Did you hear like a week or so back, a melancholy widow called in, explaining how she'd lost her direction, and didn't know how to make friends - George suggested pararnormaldate to her.   :-\
He even lied to her about it being "free," which it is not. Apparently "free to join" but not to communicate with anyone. I suspect the site(s) is also mainly about data-mining and selling that data to other parties. So not free. And why not toss the poor lady an actual free membership? That would be a commercial for his service and make it look like he cared about listeners? It is like how Norry has given away books to blind listeners who have called in or directed computer-less people to his website for information on the guest or show. Clueless? Heartless? Just not paying attention to the callers?

Morgus

Near the end of the show last night, Noory asked his guest "if dolphins had thumbs, wouldn't they be incredible?" :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 09, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
Near the end of the show last night, Noory asked his guest "if dolphins had thumbs, wouldn't they be incredible?" :o
"And just think what you'd be like with a brain, Jorch."

Quote from: zeebo on May 09, 2017, 07:00:06 PM
Did you hear like a week or so back, a melancholy widow called in, explaining how she'd lost her direction, and didn't know how to make friends - George suggested pararnormaldate to her.   :-\

Somebody has to be the first to sign up

zeebo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 09, 2017, 09:00:54 PM
Somebody has to be the first to sign up

First twenty members get a free "super beets" cocktail recipe e-book.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch just said Comey was once seen as 'unimpeccable'.

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 09, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

Just missed that.  That's not even a...  *sigh*  Noory makes up words like Mike Tyson did during his hey day. 

GravitySucks

2 boats collide. "There were no injuries aboard that mishap. "

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 11:17:59 PM
2 boats collide. "There were no injuries aboard that mishap. "

LOL!

How goes it GS!? Hope all is well.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 09, 2017, 06:06:25 PM
Very cool.  For a few years now I have been doing micro-loans through www.kiva.org.  You can loan 25 bucks to individuals all over the world, which they use to operate and expand their small businesses.  They pay you back slowly like over 18 mos. or something.  It's both humbling and inspiring.  The site has a good rep and I recommend it to anyone who wants to take some action to make a difference, however small.

What's cool about it is it's not simple charity, it's more like an investment, since you're giving a loan to get people started, and when you get paid back you can roll the credit over to another loan, and so on.  Out of like ten loans I've only had one go bust and that was because a tropical storm hit the Philippines and knocked out one of the third-party agencies there.

Cool. Thanks

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 09, 2017, 11:19:09 PM
LOL!

How goes it GS!? Hope all is well.  :)

Stuck listening to C2C with a squirrel and a guy in a sundress. How could it get any better?

Zetaspeak

Didn't catch the name of the first, but taking into  account  the Trump parroting  and the hyperventilating  voice it has to be the cuciest cuck of coast Curtis

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 09, 2017, 11:21:55 PM
Didn't catch the name of the first, but taking into  account  the Trump parroting  and the hyperventilating  voice it has to be the cuciest cuck of coast Curtis

Yep

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 11:20:38 PM
Stuck listening to C2C with a squirrel and a guy in a sundress. How could it get any better?

I will hangout as long as I don't have to listen

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 09, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

To Kill a Mockingbird!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 09, 2017, 11:24:01 PM
I will hangout as long as I don't have to listen

Hey TL. I will whisper in your ears, but i can only do one at a time.

ShayP

LMAO!  Sounds like heaven.  I need to wax my shoulders since I'm lowering my neckline and going sleeveless for the warmer weather.

zeebo

Living La Dolce Vita dude!

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on May 09, 2017, 11:25:25 PM
LMAO!  Sounds like heaven.  I need to wax my shoulders since I'm lowering my neckline and going sleeveless for the warmer weather.

Maybe go for a full Brazilian. You never know when you might get lucky

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 11:24:54 PM
Hey TL. I will whisper in your ears, but i can only do one at a time.

One what?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 09, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

Its better now that I have mi chiquita bonita at my side feeding me grapes and fanning me with palm fronds, but that is no reflection on you or Rocky.

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on May 09, 2017, 11:27:21 PM
Maybe go for a full Brazilian. You never know when you might get lucky

I'll get a Brazilian but I'm not feeling good about my body right now.  I love feeling fresh and new.  Like a baby!  :D

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 11:28:24 PM
Its better now that I have mi chiquita bonita at my side feeding me grapes and fanning me with palm fronds, but that is no reflection on you or Rocky.

Mmm....man of substance and stature. 8)  I always knew.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Hola, guapo. ¿Tienes mucho pesos?

ShayP

By the way...cheers to Etouffee and zeebo.  And any other peeps that are invisible or join in.  :)

Zetaspeak

Holistic  doctors dying in suspicious? The snarky jerk in me wants to say that they probably  should visit a real doctor and it wouldn't  be so suspicious.  :-X