• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

HumanBeing

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 01:01:21 AM
That set of photos are the greatest. The best thing about them is that Noory and Tommy were ring ins.

The backseat smelled of bacon afterwards, guaranteed  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 01:08:07 AM
The backseat smelled of bacon afterwards, guaranteed  8)

And ass.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2016, 01:08:06 AM
What does this mean?

Your posts are always so cryptic!

The lighthearted nod of approval from George that David 'Cayce' Wilcock is now in the club or is it the subtle "Yes" to the question David inherently asked 10 minutes before, "Can I lick your taint Mr. Noory?"

HumanBeing

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 01:16:04 AM
And ass.

...and tumeric and about 50 other supplements  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2016, 01:08:06 AM
What does this mean?

Your posts are always so cryptic!

Sometimes I forget my place.  Praise Americans.

Ring In

trostol

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 01:17:57 AM
This makes me very uncomfortable.

what do you expect..one creep and one really out there fella

jazmunda

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 01:17:03 AM
...and tumeric and about 50 other supplements  ;D

And shweaty balls.

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 17, 2016, 01:16:24 AM
The lighthearted nod of approval from George that David 'Cayce' Wilcock is now in the club or is it the subtle "Yes" to the question David inherently asked 10 minutes before, "Can I lick your taint Mr. Noory?"

That gif is triggering painful sympathetic embarrassment.  And people actually pay to go see that?

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 12:36:07 AM
or option three, " i am 70 year sold and i need to cut back on hosting". then no one would be bitching
This is Bellgab. Bitching is a requirement

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on January 16, 2016, 04:14:00 PM
I don't feel bad for her anymore with the network going down, given that she canned Everhart before the holidays in a vindictive move. Art, Keith, and Heather all deserve each other.

What?  Heather fired Angie Everhart?  I didn't even know Angie was into radio.

WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2016, 01:24:50 AM
What?  Heather fired Angie Everhart?  I didn't even know Angie was into radio.
Thanks.  I had meant to ask for a source when I had first read that- but quickly forgot...

Chronaut

Quote from: jazmunda on January 17, 2016, 01:01:21 AM
That set of photos are the greatest. The best thing about them is that Noory and Tommy were ring ins.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 01:05:34 AM
what was the parade for anyway? lol

It looks like they staged this at ClearChannel's parking lot - the entire "crowd" consists of three frozen secretaries and a camera operator, with a few baffled bystanders wondering wtf is going on.

HumanBeing

The nod of approval from Noory.
David worked tirelessly to unlock the Douchebag Acheivement within esoterica.
Well done.

HumanBeing

Speaking of douchebags,

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on January 15, 2016, 10:07:13 PM

There's a local talker in Seattle named Rachel Bell. We could just dedicate our lives to her, in a mockery of performance art.

She would enjoy that too much.  It would definitely make a segment on "Ring My Bell"

paladin1991

Quote from: DeltaBravo on January 16, 2016, 11:14:06 PM
This just in.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=30.0;attach=45133

Okay, ART.  Is that it?  Or am I supposed to read btwn the lines?  Or do I take those words to mean exactly what you said?  Cuz, I mean, bro, the last time I took you at your words, shit kinda went sideways and you clammed up and 'Beta maled' a bit.  Just sayin'

I am your fan.  But that doesn't make me your fanboy or your bitch. Try to treat me as either and you will be disappointed when I call you on it.   *shrug*  I ain't mad.  Just kinda resigned that you're done.  And it does piss me off when I hear in my head, those mocking words out of the self proclaimed king of late night radio, "He's winding down folks.  He's winding down.'' 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
I am your fan.  But that doesn't make me your fanboy or your bitch.

It makes you old.

trostol

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 17, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=30.0;attach=45133

Okay, ART.  Is that it?  Or am I supposed to read btwn the lines?  Or do I take those words to mean exactly what you said?  Cuz, I mean, bro, the last time I took you at your words, shit kinda went sideways and you clammed up and 'Beta maled' a bit.  Just sayin'

I am your fan.  But that doesn't make me your fanboy or your bitch. Try to treat me as either and you will be disappointed when I call you on it.   *shrug*  I ain't mad.  Just kinda resigned that you're done.  And it does piss me off when I hear in my head, those mocking words out of the self proclaimed king of late night radio, "He's winding down folks.  He's winding down.''

he continues to cause himself more harm than good

Jackstar

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 01:48:56 AM
he continues to cause himself more harm than good

It's hard to take someone seriously who a) works in communication, and b) uses an apostrophe to indicate plurality. Fuck that guy. I hope he lives long enough to see his daughter grow up to be a woman who asks, "you did what?"

It's funny that Art doesn't recognize that the vast majority of posters here, spent quite a bit of personal time and effort defending and engaged in counter arguments against the supposed trolls and what they were saying about Art.

If Art feels he longer has "friends" here, it's not the trolls fault, it is Art's fault.

He has feigned injury one to many times for sympathy.

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on January 16, 2016, 11:35:50 PM
and they call us crazy here on bellgab  ??? ???
http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=30.0;attach=45139

That M Stennick, sidelined by DoD bioweps, calling for 'action.'  Hmmm, if something did occur, and injury or death resulted.....wonder how law enforcement might articulate his posts into possible charges?

Just thinking out loud.

paladin1991

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 12:58:50 AM

Ah, Norland.  I'm gonna have to find my favorite sock.  BRB.

norland2424

bellgab  " the pit of vipers"

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on January 17, 2016, 01:47:53 AM
It makes you old.

Be still.  Go and put on your mothers dress.  I'll give you 10 dollars.  That's a lot of money for you.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 17, 2016, 02:03:06 AM
bellgab  " the pit of vipers"

Funny how only his fans on the other boards have turned on him.  The board under his control has only loyal fans.  I guess Facebook must be stuffed full of standup loyal people.