• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Huge props for saying "I congratulate..." instead of saying "I want to congratulate..."

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 09, 2016, 07:57:06 AM
traditional Democrat president

I'm afraid I've no idea what that is now.

CNN spends all morning predicting WORLDWIDE ECONOMIC TURMOIL IN RESPONSE TO TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY!!!

Market opens and slightly increases before showing no noticeable effect...

Immediately cut to commercial.  ;D

Quote from: mv on November 09, 2016, 08:43:19 AM
heh heh

It's like they just want to be stupid and wrong. Why would this have anywhere close to the effect Briexit had on economics? This is just a God fearing Presidential election, not trying to unfuck 20 years of a corrupt economic system.

starrmtn001

Here is the "See Ya Hillary" speech, link. ;D

Watch LIVE: Hillary Clinton Delivers Speech

https://youtu.be/MEiv4gulxHg

DOW up 50 points and steadily climbing... goddamn thing is booming.

CNN is desperately trying to find some drama but everything and everyone seems pretty /comfy/ right now.

One of the few areas where I differed with Trump was his deportation views, I think most here illegally just want a better life.  I have no problem with him saying "out out out, you have to go" to the violent ones with prior felonies (which is what his current plan is, as opposed to deporting them all which was my initial concern). However, in the case of Hollywood primadonnas, I hope they do self-deport like they promised to ;D

NXOEED

What a joy it is to turn the dial around this morning and listen to all the stunned disbelief and sadness. I can't wait to see the look on George Will's face.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:00:24 AM
What a joy it is to turn the dial around this morning and listen to all the stunned disbelief and sadness. I can't wait to see the look on George Will's face.

LOLZ...sweet justice...hope you have been well, man!

MV/Liberace!

I can't wait to see the look on George Will's face.

oh man.  what a worthless cunt that guy (et al.) has revealed himself to be. 

just an absolutely delicious morning.

CornyCrow

What happens now?  Re-open coal mines?  Build more nuclear plants?  Encourage more fracking?  This is a disaster.  Not that Obama was all that effective in these areas. 

I hope Trump breaks with his norm and thinks before he acts.   

Hillary won the popular vote by a slight margin.

Why did these tards in the MSM think the economy was going to collapse today? It makes no sense. If anything you'd see a surge today since our system has been proven to actually work in a time of extreme fear.

Same for Kristol.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 01:21:58 AM
136 or 142
Realcool Daddio
Yorkshire Pud
SV
Lt. Uhura
Donald Noory
onan
TigerLily
That one commie chick who's name I don't remember
NowhereInTime

People in Europe were ecstatic at the idea of war breaking out in 1914, so your cretinous reaction comes as no surprise. As Hegel said, we learn from history that we don't learn from history. Good luck with this 'outsider' who was born with the silver spoon tightly inserted, and whose fortune probably consists of fairy gold, if he were man enough to let people see his tax returns. All you are doing is voting against something, rather than for,which is never a good idea.

I'll stop here. I know more than five lines taxes you sorely and you start blowing bubbles.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2016, 09:06:09 AM
People in Europe were ecstatic at the idea of war breaking out in 1914, so your cretinous reaction comes as no surprise. As Hegel said, we learn from history that we don't learn from history. Good luck with this 'outsider' who was born with the silver spoon tightly inserted, and whose fortune probably consists of fairy gold, if he were man enough to let people see his tax returns. All you are doing is voting against something, rather than for,which is never a good idea.

I'll stop here. I know more than five lines taxes you sorely and you start blowing bubbles.

If your past analysis is any indication I'll translate this as "blah blah blah" and move on with this momentous day.  ;D

NXOEED

Will, Kristol, NATE SILVER, lemme think....

pretty much all of Slate...

Glenn Thrush....

NPR is a joy this morning.

The media lost big time.

Oh my God, Limbaugh is gonna be amazing today.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:10:18 AM
Will, Kristol, NATE SILVER, lemme think....

pretty much all of Slate...

Glenn Thrush....

NPR is a joy this morning.

The media lost big time.

Oh my God, Limbaugh is gonna be amazing today.

It might be a record breaking day for his ratings...

Throw Huffington Post onto the fire as well. Went from Left leaning MSM outlet to discredited nutter blog in 24 hours. :D

Some expert was on talking about how this could be the end of polling and CNN this morning.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:12:30 AM
Throw Huffington Post onto the fire as well. Went from Left leaning MSM outlet to discredited nutter blog in 24 hours. :D

Some expert was on talking about how this could be the end of polling and CNN this morning.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/796354916306534401

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:07:26 AM
If your past analysis is any indication I'll translate this as "blah blah blah" and move on with this momentous day.  ;D

Oh, it's momentous. Even a dim bulb like you can see that. Just not in the way you think it is.

NXOEED

Limbaugh was right on the money the whole time, more or less.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 09, 2016, 09:07:26 AM

He isn't in offce yet, so those chickens have yet to be counted. But as he said, the election is rigged, so expect an impeachment when its shown to be so.

As SV said; voting against a candidate doesn't qualify the alternative. But its how it is, and if the electoral majority of the DSA want a 70 year old with the mind of a petulant child as their leader, who are we to argue?

All I ask is six-twelve months down the line we don't get any back peddling because he's turned out to be what his detractors said he was. Hidden in plain sight.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 09, 2016, 09:13:21 AM
Oh, it's momentous. Even a dim bulb like you can see that. Just not in the way you think it is.

Sure, you're much smarter than everyone else on here. And you display that by being consistently wrong.  ;D

NXOEED

Milo was great last night. He stole the media's ice cream.

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on November 09, 2016, 09:14:34 AM
Milo was great last night. He stole the media's ice cream.

LOLZ...he called it, "Fox Ice Cream and Fox Cake."

Goddamn this woman. She's obnoxious right up to the last second. Almost 90 minutes late now for her press conference.