• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ron Paul wins CPAC 2011 vote

Started by Lena, February 12, 2011, 10:41:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

thanks for posting these videos.  i'm a big ron paul supporter.

i'm surprised the same conference that would have rush limbaugh would also have ron paul.  if given the choice of watching rush deliver the same speech he's been giving for 25 years or listening to dr. paul's wisdom and common sense, i'd have to pick dr. paul every time.

rush's stock dropped many, many points with me during the 2008 election because of the dismissive attitude he took toward dr. paul.  i'm sure a lot of people believe rush and his imitators were responsible for the whole tea party movement over the course of recent years, but in reality, it all started with a humble physician/congressman from texas... the same man who is routinely dismissed and marginalized by the likes of rush.

Lena

I only know Rush from youtube clips.
It seems to me that he is still trapped in old party thinking "us vs. them", and is an apoligizer for everything bad the GOP does,
but who I really can't stand are cretins like Bill O'Reilly and slimeball Chris Matthews.

Ron Paul will run for Senate, not for President. My guess.

Lena

Ron Paul wins 2011 CPAC Straw Poll

CNN Makes Excuses For Ron Paul Winning CPAC Straw Poll

Ron Paul 2011 CPAC VICTORY?

if the media was honest the analysis would go like this:

dipshitreporter: Why did Ron Paul win again this year? Is he the only one who can ship in truckloads of creepy nutjob supporters?
boobiesgirl: Well, he won, because he's the only one people feel who's not lying through his teeth, wants to get the troops home ASAP, has a reasonable plan to fix the economy, and wants to break up the Federal Reserve Crime Cartel.

I don't know that I really care what a group that holds Dick Cheney in such high regard thinks, nor would I think the typical "nutjob" Ron Paul supporter would think much of it either. Sorry, folks. This group is not mainstream America, despite what they think.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 12, 2011, 01:52:16 PM
I only know Rush from youtube clips.
It seems to me that he is still trapped in old party thinking "us vs. them", and is an apoligizer for everything bad the GOP does,
but who I really can't stand are cretins like Bill O'Reilly and slimeball Chris Matthews.

Ron Paul will run for Senate, not for President. My guess.
oreilly is the WORST.  if i were to begin articulating the reasons why i feel that way about him, it would cause my blood pressure to rise.  since i'm already battling the onset of the flu, i don't need any more problems.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lena on February 12, 2011, 08:45:23 PM

Ron Paul wins 2011 CPAC Straw Poll
that correspondent almost seemed like she was afraid to lose her job at fox by announcing dr. paul's victory.

Digitech

I didn't watch any of the videos.

However, he has a very active base of supporters who are on the lookout for ways to get him name in the press. When there's a poll, they'll flock to it to boost his numbers.

It's really not an accurate reflection of the average 'conservative minded' voter's opinion.

Hey, this why I love the "I'm more conservative than you" food fight.

The Established GOP won't vote for Palin because they know she's a moron.
The Religious Right won't vote for Romney because he's a Mormon.
The Neo-Cons won't vote for Paul because he's not an imperialist.
The Millionaire's Club won't vote for Huckabee because they suspect he's a sekrit fiscal librul.

And on and on and on and on........

Digitech

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on February 14, 2011, 05:13:16 PM
The Established GOP won't vote for Palin because they know she's a moron.
The Religious Right won't vote for Romney because he's a Mormon.
The Neo-Cons won't vote for Paul because he's not an imperialist.
The Millionaire's Club won't vote for Huckabee because they suspect he's a sekrit fiscal librul.

The libertarians won't vote for any of the other groups because they're secret reptilian illuminatti fraternity brothers.

aldousburbank

Agreed.  They absolutely and irretrievably suck.