Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 02, 2019, 03:57:37 PM
Already happened

Karen no-showed because she lost interest after KON disappeared. Maybe recent events will bring her back out of her hole

Holy shit that is a lot of compensatory facial hair.

Jackstar

I'm still unclear on the origins of this open-mouth-smiling thing. It's grotesque. What the actual fuck?

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 02, 2019, 04:35:59 PM
Holy shit that is a lot of compensatory facial hair.
Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 04:50:11 PM
I'm still unclear on the origins of this open-mouth-smiling thing. It's grotesque. What the actual fuck?

#MoarLiekLocked&LoadedForTheCummingBullDeposit
#Cucked
#Blacked

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 04:50:11 PM

I have actually considered this and believe it to be a form of peacocking designed to highlight the leanness of one's physiognomy by sharply delineating the buccal fat pad from the fully distended chin allowing for a fairly accurate assessment of bodyfat percentage from a view of the face alone.

What originated among sleek young instagrammers is here copied by puffy middle-aged clowns completely unaware of its purpose whose hairy slabs of cheek fat are thereby lifted and separated, exposing their proportionally rodentine dentition and yielding the grotesque results you remarked.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 02, 2019, 05:16:57 PM
I have actually considered this and believe it to be a form of peacocking designed to highlight the leanness of one's physiognomy by sharply delineating the buccal fat pad from the fully distended chin allowing for a fairly accurate assessment of bodyfat percentage from a view of the face alone.

What originated among sleek young instagrammers is here copied by puffy middle-aged clowns completely unaware of its purpose whose hairy slabs of cheek fat are thereby lifted and separated, exposing their proportionally rodentine dentition and yielding the grotesque results you remarked.

#Nu-male
#SoyBoiz
#CuckFace=NewDuckFace
#CucksBeggingForBullLoads

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 02, 2019, 05:16:57 PM

Which of Ian Punnett's half dozen chins would you base your measurements on ?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on August 02, 2019, 05:51:09 PM
#Nu-male
#SoyBoiz
#CuckFace=NewDuckFace
#CucksBeggingForBullLoads

Baring the teeth in primates is usually interpreted as a threat or at least a statement of fitness and virility but I certainly don't rule out your interpretation in this case, to wit:  if the expression has the opposite effect and is persistently exhibited it may indeed convey the subconscious desires you suggest.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 02, 2019, 06:00:48 PM
Which of Ian Punnett's half dozen chins would you base your measurements on ?

All of them, since I am sure the observed number of chins is a compounding factor, but you'd have to identify the "chin coefficient" to which the number serves as a multiplier.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 02, 2019, 06:06:23 PM
Baring the teeth in primates is usually interpreted as a threat or at least a statement of fitness and virility
In chimps it's known as the "fear grimace"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 02, 2019, 04:35:19 PM
Maybe a late-night catfight in the KNYE parking lot left her with a handful!

Two menopausal women battling it out sound completely rational.

ABBA playing on the stream rn. EPIC.

(beating my dick to SOS)

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2019, 10:01:04 PM
Sick Groyper WTF

wut? im feelin' good, feelin' right, it's friday night.

Lilith

#UnscreenedOpenLines
#OhMyGosh
#NumberOneOnTalkStreamLive

Gunner65

"All the subscriptions coming in"-  Heather Wade

oh ffs moar phoney phone issues. god damn it, Heather!

Gunner65

"All of the toys that people sent to me" - Heather Wade   (BBBBBRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH?)  All the BATTERIES!!!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2019, 10:05:39 PM
"All of the toys that people sent to me" - Heather Wade

sex toys no doubt. her ass isn't going fuck itself. she needs copious amounts of C batteries.

[attachment=1,msg1344294]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2019, 10:05:39 PM
"All of the toys that people sent to me" - Heather Wade   (BBBBBRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH?)  All the BATTERIES!!!

Did she get an air conditioner? Cuz I coulda made that happen for her. ;)

Lilith

Anything you want to talk about on UnScreened Open Lines tonight!

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 10:08:24 PM
Anything you want to talk about on UnScreened Open Lines tonight!

i need to know what her battery situation is.

Gunner65

Here is where we ask her if she is going to "partner up" with Dietrich LOL  Her "secret admirer"?   Atlantis again?    pfffftttttt

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 02, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
Here is where we ask her if she is going to "partner up" with Dietrich LOL

how does Aquino factor in? could be a dealbreaker.