• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 22, 2016, 11:34:32 AM
Can you believe how fuckin lazy Senda is?  He could save money and make healthier food by buying a bunch of carrots.  But that would mean washing and chopping, and he's just too fuckin lazy.

Carrots in bulk are usually around $0.50/#. About as cheap as you can get for food...yea, he's too lazy to do the prep...

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 22, 2016, 11:36:45 AM
Thank you for your inquiry, BJM, and good luck to you in your YouTube channel launch in the new year.

As it stands now, the livestream will be $5 per person for unrestricted access to The Master (rates subject to change). More details, including pre-sale code, will be revealed soon.

Fantastic.  Thanks SWT! 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on December 22, 2016, 11:37:36 AM
Carrots in bulk are usually around $0.50/#. About as cheap as you can get for food...yea, he's too lazy to do the prep...

He opened the can, so STFU!

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 22, 2016, 11:36:45 AM
Thank you for your inquiry, BJM, and good luck to you in your YouTube channel launch in the new year.

As it stands now, the livestream will be $5 per person for unrestricted access to The Master (rates subject to change). More details, including pre-sale code, will be revealed soon.

Is that $5 per year?  Asking for a friend.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 22, 2016, 11:46:23 AM
well then I am good as I have sent the fat fuck OVER $95 already (and yea, it has been cashed)
Falkie
are you considering me paid ?

Falkie
I am hoping that you will NOT be doing a production in the buff with Kathy
(tell me before I look)

one exception would be a close up of your
BRASS BALLS

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 22, 2016, 11:46:23 AM

FYI: George doesn't like the phrase "asking for a friend", believing it to be cabal code of some description.

As for your question, Brig, much of this is still coming into focus and there has been no word on how often the livestream will occur so it could be a monthly fee for full access or per view. The Guy from Pittsburgh (tm) brand is a hot commodity and his rate will only increase once his monthly videos with Coast to Coast AM with George Noory resume, so signing up early is key! Once these details are locked down, we'll have an official press release and Times Square ad before launching the #2017ORBUST campaign. Please follow @falkie2013 on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 22, 2016, 09:54:50 AM
Falkie says:This is patently false.

This board skews farther to the white than any forum I've been on.

Anyone who has spent any amount of time here could tell it is pretty fucking far from some liberal oasis.

FIFY.

BellGab, BellGab, can't you see
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees
And I just love your racist ways
I guess that's why their mom is black and you're so great

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 22, 2016, 11:17:24 AM
To the detractor who claimed George had not eaten a vegetable "since 1978", today's video is especially for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vc3b75iy8h1cv7/Chicken%20Soup%20for%20the%20Pittsburgh%20Soul.mp4?dl=0

Not mentioned: three bell peppers, one pound of mushrooms, and potatoes.

[Note from SWT(tm), Mouth of the Master: Looks great, George!]

When he says "bye, morons" I'm sure he means 'thank you, bellgabbers, for your generosity. It warms my heart to know you care enough to send me cat food and money'.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 22, 2016, 12:33:38 PM

When he says "bye, morons" I'm sure he means, 'thank you bellgabbers for your generosity, it warms my heart to know you care enough to send me cat food and money'.

You know how it is.  Things get lost in translation sometimes. 

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 22, 2016, 12:33:38 PM

When he says "bye, morons" I'm sure he means, 'thank you bellgabbers for your generosity, it warms my heart to know you care enough to send me cat food and money'.

Senda isn't always a selfish cunt.

Sometimes he's sleeping.

JustSayAhhhh

all his cats get sick off the same food? ALL  of them?
and now his other cat is getting sick off dry and wet  food?

wtf is going in that fuckin house?

Lilith

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 22, 2016, 12:20:29 PM
FYI: George doesn't like the phrase "asking for a friend", believing it to be cabal code of some description.

Please beg my forgrifness from George on my behalf, I didn't want him to think that price was an issue for me personally.

As for your question, Brig, much of this is still coming into focus and there has been no word on how often the livestream will occur so it could be a monthly fee for full access or per view. The Guy from Pittsburgh (tm) brand is a hot commodity and his rate will only increase once his monthly videos with Coast to Coast AM with George Noory resume, so signing up early is key! Once these details are locked down, we'll have an official press release and Times Square ad before launching the #2017ORBUST campaign. Please follow @falkie2013 on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information.

If the livestream is less than 30 days out, Falkie is up against it.  Falkie needs to go to work immediately.  I would suggest that he make a formal  video announcement, followed by a series of short promotional vids leading up to the event.  I would encourage Falkie to encourage his listeners to leave feedback by way of comment section (don't delete a thing), and build up some hype.   

FRIENDSHIP, FUNDSHIP

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 22, 2016, 12:40:36 PM

Sometimes he's sleeping.

I'm sure he's a selfish cunt in his dreams too.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 22, 2016, 12:51:00 PM

Nope.  In his dreams, he's honest, caring and decent. 

Yorkshire pud

Oh; that is unfortunate. We won't do it again. But will he discover the other cable secret phrase? I'm asking for a friend.

Naturally, Senda will be notifying the welfare office and the IRS about his income stream?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 22, 2016, 12:51:00 PM

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 22, 2016, 12:40:36 PM

Sometimes he's sleeping.

Can we please exercise a little decorum and restraint on this benighted thread? These gratuitous references to what I shall only refer to as 'lady areas' is uncalled for. George Noory's grandchildren might be reading this, for fuck's sake.

Also, do we have an update on the state of Kathy's cervix? Has the doctor been released unharmed?

Yorkshire pud

I'm better with editing photos, but you get the idea!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 22, 2016, 01:08:51 PM
Can we please exercise a little decorum and restraint on this benighted thread? These gratuitous references to what I shall only refer to as 'lady areas' is uncalled for. George Noory's grandchildren might be reading this, for fuck's sake.

Also, do we have an update on the state of Kathy's cervix? Has the doctor been released unharmed?

I thought it was gallant of Senda to tell the world the medical business of Kathy. But its no-one else's business.

whoozit

Can we please exercise a little decorum and restraint on this benighted thread? These gratuitous references to what I shall only refer to as 'lady areas' is uncalled for.
Can we use the word fanny?  It will confuse most of us here on this side of the ocean and cause lots to think we are talking about Falkie having his third eye opened.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 22, 2016, 12:50:30 PM
If the livestream is less than 30 days out, Falkie is up against it.  Falkie needs to go to work immediately.  I would suggest that he make a formal  video announcement, followed by a series of short promotional vids leading up to the event.  I would encourage Falkie to encourage his listeners to leave feedback by way of comment section (don't delete a thing), and build up some hype.   

FRIENDSHIP, FUNDSHIP

I'm not going to get my hopes up.  If it's going to be anything like his "Fortress" it will be "MODERATED", even after you paid.

Lilith

It was my understanding, or not, that Kathy was going to be doing a video herself today...

whoozit

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 22, 2016, 01:49:19 PM
I'm not going to get my hopes up.  If it's going to be anything like his "Fortress" it will be "MODERATED", even after you paid.
Even worse than the moderation was that when George replied to a post it was totally unrelated to said post.  He either answered a question that wasn't asked or just used it as a launching pad for whatever drivel he wanted to spout.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2016, 01:51:32 PM
Even worse than the moderation was that when George replied to a post it was totally unrelated to said post.  He either answered a question that wasn't asked or just used it as a launching pad for whatever drivel he wanted to spout.

...and don't forget how he "accidentally" edited our posts.