• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

cosmic hobo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 13, 2015, 05:25:34 PM

This.

PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST FOR ALL REDDIT INFO

1. The AMA will be posted at 6pm EDT, TUESDAY, JULY 14th.

2. Art will begin answering questions on that post at 6:30pm EDT.

3. If you've used reddit before and would like to help with the event tomorrow please PM Chefist for details.

4. If you've never used reddit before, Plesse feel free to ask for help and Chefist will assign some one to help you.

5. To promote the AMA please tweet, Facebook, out the time, date, and location and note that the link to the event will be posted at 6pm EDT.

6. If you have any more questions please PM me or Chefist.

7. Have fun!

Thanks Rossy. Excellent work.

Zenman

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 13, 2015, 02:38:30 PM
I'd just be renting in this new digital paradise for a while before you decide to sell up and live there permanently. Ludditeville isn't so bad. It's quieter for a start. People can usually manage a sentence without inserting 'like' in after every couple of words. After about ten seconds of looking at that Reddit page I had to get out of there  before I went insane.

Good advice, SV. I know what you're saying. I survived glp for a whole year or so tho. I look at it this way: growing up in Ludditeville gives us a big but subtle advantage in RealWorld over the ones you mentioned who live 90%+ of the time in CyberWorld . And that's a good thing.

chefist

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH REDDIT, PM ME PLEASE! I'M THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR ART'S AMA TOMORROW! ROSSY IS SUPER SLAMMED AND I'M HERE TO HELP!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
Reddit #1 Tutorial

https://youtu.be/g4oljFEvsiI

Is there a BellGab tutorial too?

Keep up the good work Saucy and Chef.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 13, 2015, 05:43:16 PM
Is there a BellGab tutorial too?

Keep up the good work Saucy and Chef.

Yes there is:

Quote from: Freyja on July 13, 2015, 05:35:48 PM
Hey BellGabbers :wave: ...long time lurker and my first post.

Not sure if THIS is the big news, however it's pretty big..huge market and first Canadian affiliate!!!!

This is huge news, that station can be heard for hundreds of miles.  And welcome to Bellgab.

Zenman

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 13, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
Art, you need to be a little more specific about "up arrows" for us Luddites, lest something like this occur:

Lol, apparently the Luddites take the term "up arrowing" literally.

Zenman

I still have 3 pages to catch up. I don't see the big news yet I don't think.  Maybe it's on the next page!

jazmunda

Quote from: Zenman on July 13, 2015, 05:50:32 PM
I still have 3 pages to catch up. I don't see the big news yet I don't think.  Maybe it's on the next page!

Spoiler Alert; Dave still sucks.

Oops. Wrong thread.

Ms. C

Quote from: nbirnes on Today at 06:26:30 PMReddit is a must-learn part of the game today. They do sort of hate the Jews there, but I pretend it won't always be that way. Maybe "hate" is too strong a word ... but not if you are Jewish or know someone who is.
[/font]

[size=78%]
Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 13, 2015, 05:31:21 PM[/size]I detest antisemitism. >:(
sigh, I noted Nancy mentioned this in her post  ... I was going to let it go ... but it was nagging at me and since you mention 'detest antisemitism ' ... let me second that 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     >:(   :(    ???

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 13, 2015, 05:26:30 PM

Until it blows up from its own success, Reddit is a must-learn part of the game today. They do sort of hate the Jews there, but I pretend it won't always be that way. Maybe "hate" is too strong a word ... but not if you are Jewish or know someone who is.

Nancy...next will be my recipes for noodle kugel, potato latkes and matzo ball soup! To die for!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 06:06:02 PM
Nancy...next will be my recipes for noodle kugel, potato latkes and matzo ball soup! To die for!

Do you have a recipe for Rugelach as well?

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 13, 2015, 06:10:04 PM
Interestingly enough my 23ANDME DNA profile says I am 0.2% Ashkenazic...an Eastern European Jewish race...therefore, YES, I do have a recipe! Are you part Ashkenazic?

Oh, and my culinary speciality was pastries!  ;)

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 05:46:35 PM
Yes there is:

I feel like I've never seen this guy before but should be thinking I did. Vuja De

nbirnes

Quote from: jazmunda on July 13, 2015, 06:10:04 PM

Particularly, the ones from Balducci's?

Attached are my matsos, simmering. Challenge accepted.

Juan

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 05:42:49 PM
IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH REDDIT, PM ME PLEASE! I'M THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR ART'S AMA TOMORROW! ROSSY IS SUPER SLAMMED AND I'M HERE TO HELP!
Do you speak poor, heavily accented English - have a noisy phone line - lots of people talking int he background?

nbirnes

Quote from: Morgus on July 13, 2015, 04:48:17 PM
uh-oh, if Noory learns about this that sounds like a task he will devote all his staff to?  :o

Can't happen because, statistically, there are more of us than them. It's sciencey.

Also, they have no staying power, due to all the sleaze. Just plan for a long night, and we'll be fine.

RoseGirl

oh I have loved me some latkes in my day.

Did you check out that show I told you about at www.feedmebubbe.com.

Best. Show. Ever.

And....has anyone else noticed that that site called RedIce Creations has gone all anti-Jewish and bigot-like too? So disgusting.

Oh and pickled herring...who doesn't like pickled herring? With sour cream? oh my...that's a four point yum alert right there.

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 13, 2015, 06:15:33 PM
Particularly, the ones from Balducci's?

Attached are my matsos, simmering. Challenge accepted.
How to leaven those matzo balls without breaking God's laws and those of the Universe...well, I gotcha covered!  ;)

nbirnes

Quote from: Freyja on July 13, 2015, 05:35:48 PM

Hey BellGabbers :wave: ...long time lurker and my first post.

Not sure if THIS is the big news, however it's pretty big..huge market and first Canadian affiliate!!!!

Canada: Toronto, ONT â€" CFRB 1010 AM
http://artbell.com/radio-stations/

Art/Keith had posted this a few weeks ago and then it disappeared. Art actually was really excited about this station when it was first mentioned and now it looks like perhaps they have now confirmed??

I have been watching regularly since I live in this market.

If this is not the great news....it still is great news.

Congrats Art & Keith for getting millions of "tasty Canadians"!!  :)

Hello Canadian person, and a big beery welcome! This is huge news!

Keith has done a sort of AMA with TuneIn, and it's here:

http://broadcasterblog.tunein.com/post/123996863051/partner-spotlight-dark-matter-digital-network

Getting the word OUT!

chefist

Quote from: Juan on July 13, 2015, 06:18:21 PM
Do you speak poor, heavily accented English - have a noisy phone line - lots of people talking int he background?
he he

nbirnes

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 06:25:24 PM
How to leaven those matzo balls without breaking God's laws and those of the Universe...well, I gotcha covered!  ;)

You're right on the danger-edge, Chefist. This is how John Dee got in trouble.

It's innovators like you who created "non-dairy creamer," which allow Bill to stay within the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit of it. The point of kosher is to suffer, not to innovate.

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on July 13, 2015, 06:30:13 PM

It's innovators like you who created "non-dairy creamer," which allow Bill to stay within the letter of the law, but certainly not the spirit of it. The point of kosher is to suffer, not to innovate.

Aw c'mon Nancy, let our Chefist have his fun, and share it with us all.  ;D

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on July 13, 2015, 06:30:13 PM

LOL...no chemicals I promise! all natural! I know that Kosher Law allows for mechanical leavening...that is my solution!

Also, I worked Kosher functions at the Ritz Carlton in St Louis when I was a pastry chef...very interesting work!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on July 13, 2015, 06:25:24 PM

Double trouble, boil and bubble .......mwahahahahahaha

Art Bell

I thought I should tell you all this Blitz is really starting to work! I spoke to Keith who is starting to see the effects all over the place, thank you all so much!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on July 13, 2015, 06:51:11 PM
I thought I should tell you all this Blitz is really starting to work! I spoke to Keith who is starting to see the effects all over the place, thank you all so much!

That's great news!!!!