• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 10, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
Fuck your Unfree Kingdom naysaying and personal Trump vendetta.

You're useless.

Don’t take yorkie pedofile’s ignorance out on the UK. They’re great people. He’s just another dumbass lemming with too much time and hate on his hands. The perfect representation of the worthless demokkkrat left.

As for the rest...bravo!

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 10, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
Something about Stormey Daniels’ lawyer stinks to high heavan!

“...Daniels's previous lawyer advised her to stick to her agreements. In contrast, Avenatti OK'd her violating with impunity her nondisclosure agreement on “60 Minutes” despite a binding arbitration judgment against her. She has acknowledged on Twitter that she is not paying for her lawyer. So who is? And did he indemnify her against all multimillion-dollar penalties?...”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwi7t-Gx1fvaAhWSq1MKHcvLBuYQqOcBCAwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fopinion%2Fjudiciary%2F387088-who-is-paying-michael-avenatti&usg=AOvVaw3ogyGXowfDvF6vxyZe01lg

Yes who’s paying his fees. Plus why is he the one bringing up Russia collusion which has zero to do with his so-called client. Even the demokkkrat media all but ignored his latest unsubstantiated nothing burger.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 10, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
Don’t take yorkie pedofile’s ignorance out on the UK. They’re great people. He’s just another dumbass lemming with too much time and hate on his hands. The perfect representation of the worthless demokkkrat left.

As for the rest...bravo!

Well it is a bit unfair to personally cite him for all the UK's statist tendencies.  ;)

Any nation which has been history's invasion welcome mat for everyone from Vikings to Romans through Normans and whose birthright "Royals" tend to favor continental bloodlines can't really be expected to rise up and tear down the traffic cameras, disable the rubbish bin RFID tags and fight back against planet's highest saturation of security cameras to date.

So when they are told to turn in their pen knives they berloody well do it or have Braveheart grade surgical nightmares.

I think the fact they can still launch a Jeremy Clarkson at this world, or a David Icke or even Boris Johnson speaks volumes for their healthy inner angst and bodes well for some kind of reboot of Londonistan, maybe...

Hek, they're our abandoned relies and yet there is a sense of friendship that I feel is stronger from this side of the pond than the "Ashes" of their step-parenting of Asstrailer.

And they can always whip out the literary cannons of old and make it as laudatory as ever:

This England: from Richard II
William Shakespeare

This royal throne of kings, this scepter’d isle,
This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
This other Eden, demi-paradise,
This fortress built by Nature for herself
Against infection and the hand of war,
This happy breed of men, this little world,
This precious stone set in the silver sea,
Which serves it in the office of a wall,
Or as a moat defensive to a house,
Against the envy of less happier lands,
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,

And quite frankly it is a stunningly verdant and tidy little realm to this day.

:)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 10, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
Thanks for your kind welcome, rank disinformation is generally worth counteracting.

Trump isn't someone I'd have over for dinner, but he is effective at playing his game and thus far the results have been sufficient to generate a passing grade from me.

And that's all anyone can really hope for where the brer patch of politics is concerned anyway.

We survived the Trojan Horse, my wager is we'll mostly thrive with Trump at helm.

8)

Well put. 

Taaroa

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 10, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Hek, they're our abandoned relies and yet there is a sense of friendship that I feel is stronger from this side of the pond than the "Ashes" of their step-parenting of Asstrailer.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 10, 2018, 09:55:11 AM
You seem to have very little clue as to any of the things you're ranting about here...

He gets his information spoon fed to him by a group of media corporations who long ago dropped the pretense of journalism and became advocates.  His ideas aren't informed by all the facts - just certain selected facts, spin, and a few convenient lies thrown in.

Part of their indoctrination is to tell him to trust them and not to investigate further. 

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 10, 2018, 06:21:31 PM
He gets his information spoon fed to him by a group of media corporations who long ago dropped the pretense of journalism and became advocates.  His ideas aren't informed by all the facts - just certain selected facts, spin, and a few convenient lies thrown in.

Part of their indoctrination is to tell him to trust them and not to investigate further.
You remember when people who fled here actually liked the country and tried to adopt the language, culture, etc? And were thankful they were taken in? Would take 'American' names, force their children to speak English and go to school, worked hard to provide their children with the "American Dream?" Now we have those who flee their own countries like this guy, presumably legally, and many others illegally who don't want to assimilate, demand we change laws, demand we give up our rights, protest, riot, sue everybody, continue to speak their languages, etc. What other country, besides some suicidal European ones, permit and encourage malcontents, people who have no desire for or allegiance to their host country to  come in without even being identity checked?

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
You remember when people who fled here actually liked the country and tried to adopt the language, culture, etc? And were thankful they were taken in? Would take 'American' names, force their children to speak English and go to school, worked hard to provide their children with the "American Dream?" Now we have those who flee their own countries like this guy, presumably legally, and many others illegally who don't want to assimilate, demand we change laws, demand we give up our rights, protest, riot, sue everybody, continue to speak their languages, etc. What other country, besides some suicidal European ones, permit and encourage malcontents, people who have no desire for or allegiance to their host country to  come in without even being identity checked?

To be fair, that was before fascism and Stalinism were rebranded as social ''progress''

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 10, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

This business of regurgitating media disinformation has about it the awful efficiency of a dog re-consuming its vomit.

Oh sure there's a nutritive cycle of sorts, but one too awful for discerning parties to embrace.

I remain surprised by how anecdotally cock-sure he is in disseminating outright lies however.

Or to borrow an aged saw, "you're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own set of facts".

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

And who would have ever guessed that Murkyel would consign Germany to ingest a steady diet of terrorists and double down on it when the results went horrifically gang rape bad?

I've heard of a guilty social conscience, but this is akin to international mass suicide.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
And who would have ever guessed that Murkyel would consign Germany to ingest a steady diet of terrorists and double down on it when the results went horrifically gang rape bad?

I've heard of a guilty social conscience, but this is akin to international mass suicide.

The goal of the Left is a one world, Left-wing, fascist dictatorship, run by them.  Every move they make is toward this destination.

A Europe filled with countries that each have their own culture, language, shared history, etc, is an obstacle to be overcome, regardless of any ''short term'' problems in doing so.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
The goal of the Left is a one world, Left-wing, fascist dictatorship, run by them.  Every move they make is toward this destination.

It astounds me how they'll shit their own nest getting there too...

QuoteA Europe filled with countries that each have their own culture, language, shared history, etc, is an obstacle to be overcome, regardless of any ''short term'' problems in doing so.

The interesting thing is that they have imported a culture which on the surface fits their one need - authoritarian homogeneity.

But in reality it's as tribally fractious as anything Yurop ever was or could be.

In the final iteration their new world "order" will be a caliphate of disorder and death.

Makes me wonder what their ultimate bug-out plan is, joining Musk and his propeller heads up on Mars?

Or down to the lava tubes with Major Dames...

Damn.

>:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
Makes me wonder what their ultimate bug-out plan is

They've thought this through for years. They're covered both ways.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
... Makes me wonder what their ultimate bug-out plan is...

They'll figure that out later.  This is a decades long process.  First order of business is to destroy what's here now and import enough new voters to seize permanent control

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2018, 09:47:59 AM
They'll figure that out later.  This is a decades long process.  First order of business is to destroy what's here now and import enough new voters to seize permanent control

Mission partly accomplished then, and careening into the bollards of Trump's Uber-ego.

Should make for a showy chalkline when it's done.

Up All Night

Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Today, my Administration is launching the most sweeping action in history to lower the price of prescription drugs for the American People. We will have tougher negotiation, more competition, and much lower prices at the pharmacy counter!

Trump lays out his vision for lower drug prices
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/10/news/economy/drug-prices-trump-speech/index.html

But he's going against the cabal...

https://youtu.be/OznPAkSAePk

Quote from: Up All Night on May 11, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

G Gordon Liddy is like a Drano Enema.

Attempted to subvert an election, then goes on to become a right wing radio propagandist. Sort of like Ollie North, another convicted criminal who becomes media darling of the TrumpCrimeFamily cult, which used to be the TeaParty and before that was the John Birchers, and of course at one point they were the Southern Dems, like Wallace.

Trust me, all GOP and right wing politics are based on race hate. Look out the fucking window will you ?

Trump going on about Mexican rapists and his Nazi coddling remarks. What the Fucking Fuck?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 06, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

What bothers me most about you rabid anti-Trumpers is that you are willing to abandon all objectivity and reason to avoid giving Trump the credit he is due?

What bothers most people about Trump? He is an ignorant, lying criminal? And that is as fair as it gets.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Up All Night on May 12, 2018, 01:07:16 AM
Donald J. Trump
(@realDonaldTrump)
Today, my Administration is launching the most sweeping action in history to lower the price of prescription drugs for the American People. We will have tougher negotiation, more competition, and much lower prices at the pharmacy counter!

Trump lays out his vision for lower drug prices
http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/10/news/economy/drug-prices-trump-speech/index.html

But he's going against the cabal...

https://youtu.be/OznPAkSAePk

Only if he gets congress to overturn a law that prohibits Medicare from negotiating prices of drugs with the drug companies..

As for tha cabal...Oh please..... Another shiny thing for Trump to point at because he knows Cohen is in seriously deep shit; Unless of course he has a perfectly reasonable explanation why he'd have 16 phones and have a couple of million gifted to him for those seeking a few favours...  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on May 12, 2018, 09:52:50 AM
G Gordon Liddy is like a Drano Enema.

Attempted to subvert an election, then goes on to become a right wing radio propagandist.

"Subvert an election"?

Whose...Nixon's?

Yeah that little caper went real well, eventually netting us America's most dithering President - Jimma "gas crisis" Carter.

Lovely.

QuoteSort of like Ollie North, another convicted criminal who becomes media darling of the TrumpCrimeFamily cult,

Trump has his own media? Do tell... Are they available on low power FM or local cable in the Bronx?

Quotewhich used to be the TeaParty

Ah no, Trump was never the Tea Party...try again, liar.

Quoteand before that was the John Birchers,

Better than the Dems longstanding sock puppetry for CPUSA.

Quoteand of course at one point they were the Southern Dems, like Wallace.

Utter bullshit.

QuoteTrust me,

Not as far as I could hand roll a garbage truck, no.

Quoteall GOP and right wing politics are based on race hate. Look out the fucking window will you ?

At what, your rampant absolutism and identity politics nile?

No thanks.

QuoteTrump going on about Mexican rapists and his Nazi coddling remarks. What the Fucking Fuck?

Yes, studies show that now 80% of illegal immigrant women crossing to America through Mexico are raped, up from 60%.

Not that you care, but:

[url]https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html/url]

As for the rest - Godwin's law, you hatefully polarized asshat. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on May 12, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
What bothers most people about Trump?

His demeanor, his appearance, his braggadocio, his ending up being right most of all however.

QuoteHe is an ignorant, lying criminal?

Mueller and his cadre of Dem hacks keep trying unsuccessfully to conjugate that adverb for you...oh well...

QuoteAnd that is as fair as it gets.

There's not a shred of fairness or objectivity in you partisan fool, begone. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 09:55:17 AM
Only if he gets congress to overturn a law that prohibits Medicare from negotiating prices of drugs with the drug companies..

And why would that have the slightest resonance with a Brit?

Can't you sots mind to your own NHS debacle.

QuoteAs for tha cabal...Oh please..... Another shiny thing for Trump to point at because he knows Cohen is in seriously deep shit; Unless of course he has a perfectly reasonable explanation why he'd have 16 phones and have a couple of million gifted to him for those seeking a few favours...  ;D

You really are a bit of a left wing disinformation Remora, aren't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 12, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
And why would that have the slightest resonance with a Brit?

Can't you sots mind to your own NHS debacle.

You really are a bit of a left wing disinformation Remora, aren't you?

I live in California...for someone who has been here five minutes you didn't know that? My word! 

As for being disinformation; Well, if you want to believe that, go ahead. I doubt Trump or Cohen does.  ;D  AT&T certainly don't.. Well not now that they've found  Cohen couldn't give them the goods they were promised and paid for.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 12, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
His demeanor, his appearance, his braggadocio, his ending up being right most of all however.

Mueller and his cadre of Dem hacks keep trying unsuccessfully to conjugate that adverb for you...oh well...

There's not a shred of fairness or objectivity in you partisan fool, begone. >:(

Mueller is a Republican...He was appointed by G W Bush.. served under POTUSs since.. And friend and foe alike say he's a straight shooter.. Your point? Or is it because he can't fall back on heel spurs and avoiding the draft and the clap as his Vietnam service?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
I live in California...for someone who has been here five minutes you didn't know that? My word!

Oh goodness gracious, my sincerest condolences then.

That Medeival failed "sanctuary" state would be enough to drive anyone to the brink of sanity and then past it.

QuoteAs for being disinformation; Well, if you want to believe that, go ahead. I doubt Trump or Cohen does.  ;D  AT&T certainly don't.. Well not now that they've found  Cohen couldn't give them the goods they were promised and paid for.

Big old weapons grade YAWN...

This divide and neuter game is one you're most comfortable with, innit?

Meanwhile Dubya calls Clinton his "brother from another mother".

You do realize the swamp machine is playing you like a puppet, yes?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 12, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
Mueller is a Republican...He was appointed by G W Bush.. served under POTUSs since..

That's a label, not a pedigree nor even a provably political truth.

I presume he understands what Dubya means when he calls Bill Clinton his "brother from another mother"...

Thing is, why don't you?

QuoteAnd friend and foe alike say he's a straight shooter..

Oh sure, any of them were going to cross a gent with his power?

QuoteYour point? Or is it because he can't fall back on heel spurs and avoiding the draft and the clap as his Vietnam service?

Doesn't Rush have a posterior cyst you need to lance too?

Grow up, pawn.

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on May 12, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
What bothers most people about Trump? He is an ignorant, lying criminal? And that is as fair as it gets.

That you Hilary?  You're projecting again. 

Time to have someone change your diaper